Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend (39311 Views)

Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by naijacentric(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

may your mother and father be destroyed. idiot.
it seems u suffered parental abuse no needs to guess sef ur papa n mama are d real mvp monsters their traits is really workin in u oloriburuku somebody anufia!!
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Obason22(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2018
Gbam, no time to investigate by so called police, tradition overruled.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by naijacentric(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

may your mother and father be destroyed. idiot.
mumu u av no more words in ur kitty abi am so sorry for u
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by mrgreen4real(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Lol.... the family still wan use style collect their usual exorbitant marriage list grin

All the stereotypes in this story :

1. Y .demonism

2. Chest-beating

3. Exorbitant bride price

4. More chest-beating

Mr Saliu...congrats on marrying a corpse.

Better refuse and die from the "curse" What's the point being mercilessly extorted when you are still returning to jail for life ?

Oga I u read well, the curse is for the entire family not to live longer than the deceased
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Ojiofor: 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
That young man is spiritually and physically dead already.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by kyutepanda(f): 1:48pm On May 22, 2018
NL is beginning to fail me, news changes everyday here........the first time i saw this post it was boldly written dah the guy asked to date and she refused, they were arguing about it in his room before he stabbed......what crossed my mind when i saw they were arguing about in his room was "wetin she go do for there" now its because she saw him with another woman and placed a curse on him issokay jez kwantinu
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by hammer6F: 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
Ngozi123, safarigirl, Ireneony and Amarabae.

U need to see this. We are losing value.

Y are Yoruba men getting access to murder so many Igbo women gruesomely?

And i also observe that the Yoruba Muslim are mostly the culprit. undecided

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by MarieSucre(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
1miccza:

If only they'll listen
We are tired of advising ourselves, you guys should start advising yourselves too. Is the rise in this crime rate not enough to start advising yourselves too.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Dansioligy: 4:08pm On May 22, 2018
No be say the guy fine self

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Sarah20A(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
thatigboman:
and u are bearing abiola. this osogbo man, u are from abeokuta
GO FIND OUT WHERE OMAWUMI AND ORITSA FEMI ARE FROM
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by pelegiga92(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=67766175]
[b]
Well... I don't pity the guy. He's a foolish murderer. What the girl did doesn't warrant murder.

If he had kept his cool, he could have even converted her to Deputy Girl Friend or Chief Assistant for Konji Relief

Now he has to marry her cadaver. The girl won at the end hw d girl tak win? A life nt wel spent,i wonda wat wil b her lot in eternity.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by BabaRamota1980: 6:14pm On May 22, 2018
hammer6F:
Ngozi123, safarigirl, Ireneony and Amarabae.

U need to see this. We are losing value.

Y are Yoruba men getting access to murder so many Igbo women gruesomely?

And i also observe that the Yoruba Muslim are mostly the culprit. undecided

Look here, any Ibo girl that lives in Yorubaland is a Yoruba property. Do you hear me? We do what we want with her.

Here in Oodua land you have no right over your women except whatever permission we give you to hold. Do you hear me?

Hey Amarabae, Ive not seen you in a while. Geh ready, BabaRamota dey take you go hajjj this year. Start using hijab so it wont be strange when you become Alhaja. grin grin
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by austin2all: 8:21pm On May 22, 2018
naijacentric:
it seems u suffered parental abuse no needs to guess sef ur papa n mama are d real mvp monsters their traits is really workin in u oloriburuku somebody anufia!!

Kids of nairaland. dont ever think you can mess with anyone you met online idiot.
one more word from you and your miserable mama and papa will come begging for your useless life to be freed.
BASTARD. just try.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Ellabae(f): 9:47pm On May 22, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

It serves him right..
I think it only fits people who kill their lovers.
Yes it does

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by naijacentric(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

Kids of nairaland. dont ever think you can mess with anyone you met online idiot.
one more word from you and your miserable mama and papa will come begging for your useless life to be freed.
BASTARD. just try.
guy sharap u no get life ode am so sorry for u ur foolishness has no rival
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by naijacentric(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2018
austin2all:

BASTARD. just try.
onye beri beri
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by nattyGENT: 11:54pm On May 22, 2018
biacan:
That's the tradition and it needs to be followed.....The young man is in for a serious case here sad
Jobless Nigerian youth
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by BabaRamota1980: 12:18am On May 23, 2018
sinola:

I always tell my igbo sisters...stop dating afonjas...they are heartless and wicked esp the Muslim ones.They don't have human feeling and can kill at any slightest provocation.
I don't know what this pretty young lady was looking for in this sick looking animal.

Shut up there!
Oya, come carry your sisters go back village. Hurry up o!
Yeye nonsense.

This girl fine, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by 1miccza: 8:53am On May 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

We are tired of advising ourselves, you guys should start advising yourselves too. Is the rise in this crime rate not enough to start advising yourselves too.

As much as we are aware of the fact that we have our faults as guys, crime rate or not, ladies should be careful as regards the kind of guys they go out to date these days...
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by adiyemama(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) / Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS / Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.