Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (3280 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2018
I'm responsible, so I say. I'm not writing to get popular because I have moved on, the bitter truth is that I'm not happy because she got all the credit not even thanks to the father of my unborn child.

I deserve some accolade that's all am saying. �

Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by youngest85(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2018
Very true
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On May 22, 2018
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On May 22, 2018
Stephen, wetin you smoke or drink this early morning??!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by ak22(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2018
greatstephenho:
I'm responsible, so I say. I'm not writing to get popular because I have moved on, the bitter truth is that I'm not happy because she got all the credit not even thanks to the father of my unborn child.

Who is this man joor ?
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Nobody: 8:13am On May 22, 2018
W
E
R
E
Y

1 Like

Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Angelina996(f): 8:32am On May 22, 2018
Seriouzly...
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Jfyzee: 9:20am On May 22, 2018
Guess he only wish he did.. but unfortunately he can't play on her league.
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2018
Jfyzee:
Guess he only wish he did.. but unfortunately he can't play on her league.
don't think like that, league got nothing to do with who gives you joy or what you deserve.

I gave her true love
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2018
ak22:

Who is this man joor ?

The guy who is responsible

1 Like

Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2018
post=67768976:
The truth is bitter, I wish I can take weed because right now I need to get high and high.

Emotionally drained right now
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On May 22, 2018
greatstephenho:

The truth is bitter, I wish I can take weed because right now I need to get high and high.

Emotionally drained right now
Ehya!!
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Jfyzee: 9:41am On May 22, 2018
greatstephenho:
don't think like that, league got nothing to do with who gives you joy or what you deserve.

I gave her true love

Say something else dude.. and stop looking for cheap popularity..
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2018
post=67771399:

Ehya!!
��
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Lagbaja01(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2018
Some people are always online wasting so much data on pages that will never put money back in their pocket, after exhusting the normal monthly sub, they still dip their hands in their pocket to do another data subcription from their hard earned money.....That's not good enough!

If you are addicted to the internet, you do not have to worry about monthly subcription fee anymore as long as you are willing to work with me on a simple task.

TASK REQUIREMENTS
- Android device (phone or tab)
- Two emails & two phone number
- you must currently have active sub on your phone
- task requires less than 10mb of your data in a month
- less than 3 minutes of your time every day.

NB: 1. YOU ARE NOT INVESTING ANY MONEY HERE AND I AM NOT SELLING ANY EBOOK/PRODUCT TO YOU AS SOME ARE FOND OF DOING, THEREFORE FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ACCORDINGLY.

2. ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD AN APP THAT IS LESS THAN 13MB, LOGIN TO THE APP AND MAKE SURE THE APP IS CONNECTED WHENEVER YOU PUT YOUR DATA ON AND AT THE END OF EACH COMPLETED TASK YOU GET PAID.

3. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME BUT SOMETIME THAT CAN FOOT YOUR MONTHLY DATA SUB OF N1000, IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CHAT ME UP.

4. I WON'T WELCOME ANY UNRELIVANT QUESTION/ DOUBT AS THE TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY MONETRY INVOLVEMENT OR YOUR FINANCIAL DETAILS....ONCE YOU MEET MY TARGET I WILL PAY YOU VIA AIRTIME OR DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS YOU WISH.......

if you have the above requirements, chat me up on my whatsapp number 0.8.1.5.7.3.4.3.6.9.9
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Nobody: 11:47am On May 22, 2018
You need to take some caffeine
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2018
post=67768976:

Stephen ko Stephenie ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by weyreypey: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
greatstephenho:

See this Iyanatire butcher.
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
Jfyzee:

Say something else dude.. and stop looking for cheap popularity..
so this one is cheap abi
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by greatstephenho(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
weyreypey:

See this Iyanatire butcher.
grin grin
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Headlesschicken(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
undecided because u wear fine top,na wetin u want show us abi,now we've seen u please shut up yuh ass....
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2018
Hahahahah
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
LivingFree:

Stephen ko Stephenie ni grin
Sup hun, howdy?!
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 23, 2018
post=67787745:

Sup hun, howdy?!

Hey bestie grin

I'm good thanks hun and you?
Re: I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone by Nofav0rs(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
Say no to drugs

(1) (Reply)

So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. / Ladies, Will You Rock This New Curly Lashes? (Photo) / I Decided To Help The Wife To Satisfy Her Husband – Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.