Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (23902 Views)

Worldwide Hip-hop Should Give Lord Sdk Some Accolades On HI or what do you Think / Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by fakuta(f): 12:57pm On May 22, 2018
i can't even remember the story again, remind me your name, please
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by whiteTORTIISE(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2018
kk
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by OfficialRasheed: 1:14pm On May 22, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
lol..weyrey..

Rapper wey no get any hit (rap) song(s).

you deserve some accolades bro. grin
Yoruba muslims and jealousy
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by obentenyson(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2018
Guys from femi and the gang have being using the Word Accolade ever before this bald ape started using it... Make I hear word Abeg...
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by ezy9: 2:03pm On May 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Destined2win: 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
obentenyson:
Guys from femi and the gang have being using the Word Accolade ever before this bald ape started using it... Make I hear word Abeg...
Maybe. But he made it go viral. That's the difference smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by soliddust2020: 2:30pm On May 22, 2018
happy dude, i just love this guys brand of madness.
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Sttropez2: 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
Lol.... funny thing is FIFA18 commentator are the ones that like using that word nd sentence the most...that is where i first learned it.
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Sttropez2: 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
Lol.... funny thing is FIFA18 commentator are the ones that like using that word nd sentence the most
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by jay4rhyme: 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
okay
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Switruth: 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
Sttropez2:
Lol.... funny thing is FIFA18 commentator are the ones that like using that word nd sentence the most...that is where i first learned it.
No really sir. If you're a WWE fan you'll know that accolades is a tactics used by Rusev...the Bulgarian. But all the same this skit was actually made after the lazy youth stuff to prove the statement wrong....You can see lots of kids here who don't understand turning it to tribal wars and bashing. He knows what he is doing. Tomorrow he will have an endorsement for doing this. Watch out cool
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Rapsino(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Who is this exactly and what does he do?
Now I know those who don't have Instagram account due to no data.. grin grin
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by HeyCorleone(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
Rapsino:

Now I know those who don't have Instagram account due to no data.. grin grin

Exited Instagram few minutes ago man.

I don't just follow irrelevant people.
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Rapsino(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Exited Instagram few minutes ago man.

I don't just follow irrelevant people.
That dude is trending on Instagram. So am surprised u r asking such questions
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by afos002: 9:13pm On May 22, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood actor and rapper, Charles Okocha, a.k.a Igwe 2Pac, opened up on how he came up with the now viral ‘accolades’ video.

He also spoke about his  love for his mother and dream woman. Here are excerpts from the chat;

What motivated your skit, Accolade ?

Nothing actually; it was just something I came up with randomly. When I look at some people who have worked really hard and nobody ever acknowledged them, it makes me feel bad.

So, I just did the video to let everyone know that hard-working people should be appreciated and acknowledged. I was surprised that it went viral but I am happy that I came up with something that a lot of people are inspired by and can also relate to.

On his type of woman

i like a humble woman who fears God. I love women who are real and don’t wear a lot of make-up. I love it when a woman appreciates her beauty. Before I can take any woman seriously, I have to see traits of godliness in her.

Will you marry your son’s mother ?

When the time comes, everyone will know. But for now, let’s just not talk about that.

What are your aspirations?

I want to get closer to God and someday, I may end up becoming a pastor. It would be a delight winning souls for the kingdom of God and worshipping His holy name.

On his mother

I love my mother so much and I can do anything for her. I was just appreciating her because she did her best for me. She has paid her dues and there is no accolade that will be enough for her.
I was also trying to make other people appreciate their mothers because there are people who will give anything for their mothers to be alive. If your mother is still alive, always appreciate her and make her happy.
My mum trained me and stood by me to this point. Whatever I do is to make her happy and put a smile on her face. My mother is my priority before any woman comes in and I will keep making her proud. I don’t joke with her.

Read more here;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/22/nollywood-actor-charles-okocha-explains-why-he-came-up-with-the-accolades-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4e9dvx92Rs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oaza2QRaRU
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by yungtunes(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2018
Pastor Charles Okocha of d Accolades worldwide ministries

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe / Faithia Williams Balogun Stuns In New Adorable Photos / Olu Jacobs Alive, Prepare For Legal Action: Joke Silva Warns Against Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.