Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,865 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? (426 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 22, 2018
Most men are always worried on how to please or make their woman happy but don't know how.
They think if they spend more and more money on their woman that is all.no way,MONEY is ain't everything.

If you want to make your woman happy then give her these 3 condiments,which are:

1. Your Love:yes,love only her and just her.

2. Your Time: yes,always create the time to be with her.

3. Your Attention:yes,give her all the attention she deserves and crave for.

If you do these 3 stuffs,their is no way your woman will not cherish,love and care for you as her man.
Re: The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 22, 2018
Cc Dominique
Re: The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 22, 2018
Cc Seun
Re: The Best Give A Man Can Give His Woman Are These??? by Josh64(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

After My Black Girl Friend Broke My Heart... / Man Divorce Wife Less Dan 15mins After Dem Marry Because Of Bride Price Balance / I Want Only A Made Man Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.