Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services (54854 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by chizzy161(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
I know people that need his services.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by segebase(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2018
We need this kind of service in nigeria
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
When am I donating mine to Tamarapetty? embarassed
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by LadyHeaven(f): 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The world needs more of this.
I am so moved, may God bless him immensely.

As a service to humanity.
I NwaAmaikpe hereby volunteers to donate my sperm to any female or family in need of a hybrid donor for free.

Just contact me,
I promise not to let you down.

God forbid a legion of your kind tongue

3 Likes

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Divay22(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I NwaAmaikpe hereby volunteers to donate my sperm to any female or family in need of a hybrid donor for free.

Just contact me,
You shocked shocked
You're already giving us headache, adding your offspring would cause hypertension cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by fullstreets: 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
Him no get work.

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=oga70563 post=67817058]Oboy, see confirm business idea.

Imagine creating a website that renders sperm delivery service in Nigeria. When we deliver the sperm to you, you pour it inside ur nunu.

But all this ritualist would spoil business for us

Walahi

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by dasparrow: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
Oh what a generous man. He even gives it for free. Hmmmm.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Ayobami7(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Xisnin post=67817082]Why are the women receiving sperm from a bald man?
SMH

I was told bald is wealth
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=67817440][/quote]

Baby, I just took 1 minutes to check your profile. You so beautiful!!
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by satowind(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
If nah naija they for Don use this man do ritual Sharp Sharp

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
Oppypoppy:
Eewwww! !! Why are diz white people so wierd?
what's weird about this? man is just helping some women have babies, he is weird because he is not calling himself a pastor or man of god? or because he is not running a church business?
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
oga70563:
Oboy, see confirm business idea.

Imagine creating a website that renders sperm delivery service in Nigeria. When we deliver the sperm to you, you pour it inside ur nunu.

But all this ritualist would spoil business for us
let me know when the business is up and running i would like to invest.

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by obstead200(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just contact me,
But because the times are bad and to ensure that my sperm isn't used for fetish purposes, I'd jerk outside and cum inside.
Lolz
This guy, u wi'll not kee me

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by obstead200(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
LadyHeaven:

God forbid a legion of your kind tongue
Nooo. We want more of his offsprings. I will personally register them all on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by HallaDaTruth: 7:50pm On May 23, 2018
Girls should start door to door breast feeding services soon
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Smarkie: 7:52pm On May 23, 2018
white men and weird news. anyway they have good government unlike here that have been plagued with bad leaders since 1960
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Ibrahim505(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
You can help many single ladies to their own child but it is against the traditions.
But it is like all those baby factories in the south east are using this artificial insemination method for the helpless hired girls.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by 7footre(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2018
Father of all nations
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Xisnin(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
I was told bald is wealth
Really
If that is the case, this man will be wealthy and will not be distributing sperm for living.

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Wizaugpet(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2018
Kai, wallai undecided Wetin I this man I dy carry comot am por the Sparm I dy Puck himsef
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2018
Nigerian guys wasting it on a daily should learn from this man.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by madgoat(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2018
nuelyoyo:
This guy is the grand patron of the vaseline crew.

Yes grin
And he does it in his van legally. I wish i could have his kind of job kiss

1 Like

Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by abbeyty(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=67817506][/quote]

His BALDNESS IS DUE TO TOO MUCH WANKING, SOMEONE WHO self-service BOTH DAY AND NIGHT
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by abbeyty(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Really
If that is the case, this man will be wealthy and will not be distributing sperm for living.

THE MAN IS OFFERING FREE SERVICE NOW, HE DOESNT CHARGE THEM
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by Classictee89(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=binger post=67817150]There is a business opportunity in every human need. Find a need,provide help and get paid.

If he was Nigerian,he would be an Igbo man grin

Facebook account (9years old) for sale.call 07080720117. . .
How much?
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by raphy(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
Lwkmd see business idea for lazy Nigerians in UK. This man. De eat well and masturbate well so the spark. Go thick... The pikin com. Fat get chubby cheeks. Some Nigerians have already buy one of this seamem. ND DRINK. IT LIKE PAP. ABI N'A AKAMU ��
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by PassionateSoul(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by JavaSQL: 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
Thats the guy Linda Ikeji bought the sperm from.
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by tishbite41(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2018
grin Mayor of self-service City!!!
Re: Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services by tishbite41(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
grin Mayor of Wa.nk City!!!. Seun no censor me again! No be u buy me data!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.