Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike (2099 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support / Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by olajay86(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2018
http://www.titopeblog.com/2018/05/why-i-made-apc-chairman-oyegun-cry-wike.html

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has alleged that the national Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, John Oyegun cried when the Supreme Court affirmed his as governor.

Wike claimed that Oyegun cried because the APC wanted to rule over the affairs of the state “by all means.”

The governor made the claim while fielding questions from Channels Television.

According to Wike, the APC national Chairman said the party had lost the most important state, following his emergence as governor.

He said, “If you put all the states together, for example, they will tell you that they want Rivers state.

“So, you ask yourself; of course, you should know why they want Rivers state. They want it by all means. Oyegun, chairman of APC, cried when they lost at the Supreme Court.

“He said, look, we have lost the most important state. Why did Oyegun cry? Why did he say that, look, we have lost everything. Why would the national chairman of a party make such a statement?”

cc:

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by hardywaltz(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2018
Talkative clown.
The worst thing to happen to Rivers State.
Almost all the big businesses have closed down in Port Harcourt due to insecurity and over taxation by ur Obio/Akpor thugs.
The boys u and Felix Obuah (Go Round) used in 2015 elections have turned Port Harcourt in to a kidnapping headquarters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Skepticus: 11:02am On May 22, 2018
cool
Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by yarimo(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2018
Rubbish and false talk
Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by seanfer(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2018
Lets forget about Politics, How would Wike feel if Someone make such statement about his father in public. Respect your Elders so that your days can be longer... Oyegun has achieved more than everybody in the Entire Wike's Lineage...

1 Like

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2018
hardywaltz:
Talkative clown.
Almost all the big businesses have closed down in Port Harcourt due to insecurity and over taxation by ur Obio/Akpor thugs.
The boys u and Felix Obuah (Go Round) used in 2015 elections have turned Port Harcourt in to a kidnapping headquarters
But your APC VP named him Mr Project for his hardwork in Rivers,and the real people are happy with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by hardywaltz(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But your APC VP named him Mr Project for his hardwork in Rivers,and the real people are happy with him
Mr Small Project u mean
Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
hardywaltz:
Mr Small Project u mean
Let APC govs do their own small project first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 22, 2018
APC needs the money from Akwa Ibom and Rivers and Delta. Those three states can put a man in Aso Rock when it comes to money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Pusyiter(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2018
God bless your generation
hardywaltz:
Talkative clown.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Realist2: 3:01pm On May 22, 2018
APC likes oil like sugar and Ant, he wanted Rivers state at all cost, considering how much Amaethief invested in his campaign.Buhari refused to appoint a senior of petroleum , but he is keeping it for himself, all GMDs in NNPC are from the North, he has budgeted over $30billion for oil exploration in the north, he is busy shouting " daversiphication of the economy.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
hardywaltz:
Talkative clown.

All?

Please kindly give just one or two big businesses in Rivers State that closed down just as you wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Pusyiter(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
I have reserved my comment on this man but I am forced to speak. When should Wike know when to stop? There is no functional EXCO/Commissioner in the State. No Functional House of Assembly, Soot everywhere, Insecurity worse, cultists roam as kingpins but all 'Weak-a' keeps telling us is APC this, PDP that with no visible development in the State.
I Sorry!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by Omoboricash(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
This man called wike talk too much, it is obvious you are not sincere to yourself. What would have made the old man cry. How did u know the man cry. Were u there when he was crying. Bunch of liars learn how to respect elders.

1 Like

Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by alen4smith(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
but wike is very dull there is no atom of intelligence in him.
Re: Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
alen4smith:
but wike is very dull there is no atom of intelligence in him.
You that is not dull and very intelligent,try become the chairman of your Local govt first.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Assembly Members Storm Govt House, Echo Support For Gov Udom Emmanuel / See How Much Atiku Spent On Inducing Delegates At PDP Convention / Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP National Chiarman Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.