Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? (917 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by dokwesi(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2010
It is just unfortunate that a bank as large as PHB do not have quality customer service. I am yet to believe that their link has a problem because three days now you cannot withdraw (using ATM or Cheque) and it is said that the problem affects all their branches nationwide.

Its rather unfortunate that no one in that bank has the initiative or common sense to allow their esteemed customers be in the know of what is happening to them. Yesterday alone, five people decided to close their accounts and i wonder how many more customers would follow suit.

The attitude i see in bank PHB is that they are doing you a favour keeping your money. They should better come out straight to inform everyone of their plight. cry cry
Re: Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by afrobaby(f): 9:35am On May 26, 2010
do u mean this, wat if that is the only account one is operating,
dis people shud improve on their technology,
Re: Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by silktank(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2010
They are finished!!!
I applied for ATM card since last year dec,
Up till now they keep telling me it not available.
I wonder what's happening to that bank?
Re: Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by ojesus: 3:38pm On May 26, 2010
wot do u expect from a bank which does not. have enough capital base to render bankin services?
Re: Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by asamuel: 6:20am On May 27, 2010
i guess both. grin
Re: Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by teskyg: 5:38pm On May 27, 2010
That Bank is crap, i Have some money there,i have taken all of it, the sign is obvious,
Re: Bank Phb. Are They Having Financial Problems Or A Network Problem? by whiteroses(f): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
well they fired half their staff spo expect some lame service

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bulk Sms From N2 @ Bulk Sms Vault / Gittarp Recruitment Program / Empowerment Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduate -lag/ibadan/ekiti/abj/ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.