Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Do You Think I Should Be Rusticated? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think I Should Be Rusticated? (403 Views)

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think I Should Be Rusticated? by bentwain: 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
My name is anonymous, I am a student of kogi state university. On that faithful day,I fell sick some days to my exams and couldn't sign my exam card cos I was sick but thinking I've got my schl fees pin and receipt with me, I thought signing the exam card won't be a problem because the exam card was to verify the payment. Monday morning was when I had my exams and I managed to go for the exams after taking series of drugs but on getting there, the exam invigilator did not let me write the exam because I didn't sign my exam card, I quickly showed him the schl fees receipt and my schl fees pin n explained to him but to my greetest shock, he asked us to remain outside till the card were signed. I searched for my exam officer around but didn't find him but due to the fear of missing the exam, I later signed it myself and rushed for the exam thinking since I've paid my schl fee and the exam card was a verification process that it won't matter. Just as I was about ending the paper, the exam officer came in and start looking out for people's exam cards and bam!! I was caught. My question is, was that enough reason to rusticate me even after paying my school fee?
Re: Do You Think I Should Be Rusticated? by neoclassical: 4:03pm On May 22, 2018
Yes, for forgery.
Re: Do You Think I Should Be Rusticated? by geunik(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
neoclassical:
Yes, for forgery.
Too blunt. You could be hurting.
Op you may be punished for impersonating and forgery. But not expelled. However, chances are that you will only fail that course but will be forgiven.

(1) (Reply)

Simplify Your Life For Better Outcomes / Incidence Of Juvenile Delinquency Among Female Secondary School Students / Ratio Analysis – Classification Of Ratios And Liquidity Ratio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.