Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral (25360 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, El- Rufai In Big Trouble As U. S Government Comes After Them / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by seguno2: 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
What is Okorocha waiting for to fix this school

Issafela:
These are the pictures of a school classrooms that is located in Ngor okpaala in Imo state.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/18/see-the-situation-of-a-school-classrooms-in-imo-state-photos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7127456_picsart051811_44_44_jpeg572933b0722f0d32d2e0bb608198b7d1

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Wellets50(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Who else noticed that this guy is fast losing it
. l do kwon he has lost it all

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Achuwa1(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
This is like trying to give your offering in church and showing everyone in church the amount you are putting in the offering bag.
Things like this should be done in secret & allow the beneficiary to thank you publicly.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by BiafraIShere(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Maybe cancer or AIDs

So sad
No, I heard is a medical condition that has to do with leakage of her intestines. They located and closed two spots while one is left and was leaking out faeces.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Sermwell(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a pure waste of taxpayers money.
Of what importance will she be to the people of IMO state?

And why bring this to social media like a Charlattan?
please join me in singing.
I never see this kind fool before oo.
wonder wonder
wonder wonder
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by kuuljay(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

when they say there is something wrong with the black mans way of thinking I tend not to agree but with someone like you its very true that the heart of black man is evil,
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2018
A couple of weeks ago she'd have thought she isn't gonna get out of this mess. But today, there's hope in the horizon.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by olureignforever: 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Heyyyyyy, were ja. e tete lo mu so, o fe itoju nla.

Your head need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by nurufirst(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
am always happy when i hear positive effect of the power of social media... thanks to the state government cool cool cool cool cool cool.[center][/center]
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Abagworo(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2018
Uche Nwosu not Imo Government.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Studentvillage1(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2018
2019 is coming oh. I’m happy she got help

Classified Educational Consult is an Advanced level institution (Accredited) Charged with the responsibility of providing admission placements into Nigerian Universities for admission seekers all over Nigeria.

With programs like IJMB AND JUPEB students are guaranteed 100% Admission looks into their desired universities as direct entry students (200LVL)

Registration has commenced for the new academic sessions.

For Information on how to Register

Visit https://cecacademy.com.ng

Or Call - 08093604981,07036003189
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by ojkalito(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nobody should take this guy serious...I like him anyway
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by ofwest47(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2018
I did not except the IMO government to allow things to depreciate to this level before taking action I know if this has happened to any of the high-level government officials they would have taking action before degenerating to this level.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Abagworo(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2018
seguno2:
What is Okorocha waiting for to fix this school

That school does not exist. It is a made up story.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2018
ofwest47:
I did not except the IMO government to allow things to depreciate to this level before taking action I know if this has happened to any of the high-level government officials they would have taking action before degenerating to this level.

Uche Nwosu helped her not Imo Government. If Government should help her it has to be Rivers State Government not Imo.

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Bridget95(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A huge wrap of Fela marijuana fall on you!
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by debossng: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
As long as this act saves life, am good with it. Thank you Mr. Donor and God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by mankan2k7(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a pure waste of taxpayers money. Of what importance will she be to the people of IMO state?

If God of vengeance visit u now nko
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by mankan2k7(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a pure waste of taxpayers money. Of what importance will she be to the people of IMO state?

If God of vengeance visit u now nko

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by buchilino(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I THINK EVERYBODY NOS HIS CONDITION

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by tunary(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
The husband go regret why he run
this is the beginning of better things for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by mybestlove(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2018
CAMPAIGN STRATEGY.

UCHE NWOSU IS NO PHILANTHROPIST
AND NO VOTES FOR HIM EVEN IN HIS
VILLAGE

EWU GAMBIA
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2018
Thank You Bro.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one, but it won't make him become IMO Governor come 2019.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you don't have to be foolish all the time

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Megaflex(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been reading ur comments and noticed that they're not always normal, then I realised ur kinda person. I know u didn't mean this comment sha, just tryna catch fun
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Okoroawusa: 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

He wasn't like this before
what happened?

1 Like

Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by sniperwolf(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2018
Why politicize someone's health? If some of the people derailing this thread are infected with her sickness, they will want help too not minding where it comes from
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by SageMahrez(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2018
Vision2045:

Just 1 FLex condom.

would've prevented such a mockery of everything human
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Pat081: 6:25pm On May 22, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I saw the post on Facebook, and it was informed that she is a FUTO graduate. I was even planning on sending her my own contribution but since the government has stepped in, then thank God. this kind of "human wasting" is terrible and even worse than AIDS cry
u can still send her d little u have n God will bless you more ...
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Commanderinpips: 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Probably he is one of the witches from the village of the sick lady.
Re: Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral by Pat081: 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
Achuwa1:
This is like trying to give your offering in church and showing everyone in church the amount you are putting in the offering bag.
Things like this should be done in secret & allow the beneficiary to thank you publicly.
1,ooo,ooo right but is part of dia work to show d world how nice dey re

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor / #EndSARS Protesters Are Pseudo-Activists ― Frank Mba Lists 10 Points By IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.