Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,819 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

You Must Marry My Daughter’s Corpse – Father Of Murdered Girl Tells Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Must Marry My Daughter’s Corpse – Father Of Murdered Girl Tells Boyfriend (301 Views)

Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo / The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1)

You Must Marry My Daughter’s Corpse – Father Of Murdered Girl Tells Boyfriend by Dtoms2: 1:57pm On May 22, 2018
– The family of late Confidence Nwanma has insited that her boyfriend, accused of killing her, must marry her corpse
– The family claimed that the suspect, Saliu Ladayo, must perform all marital rights in line with the traditions
– Ladayo has reportedly confessed to the police that he killed Nwanma during a fight
The family of late Confidence Nwanma, who was allegedly stabbed to death by her boyfriend, Saliu Ladayo, during a fight, has insisted that he must marry the corpse of the girl in a full traditional wedding according to traditions.
Ladayo, who is already in police net, allegedly confessed to killing Nwanma during a fight between them in his home in Oshinle area of Akure, the Ondo state, Punch reports.
The deceased father, Jude Nwanma, while speaking to the press at his residence at Oke Aro, Akure, said Ladayo must take the girl’s body to their home town in the Oru East local government area of Imo state to marry her before she can be buried.
He said: “In our place, it is mandatory that the man must
Continue reading via https://livegist245301356./2018/05/22/you-must-marry-my-daughters-corpse-father-of-murdered-girl-tells-boyfriend/
Re: You Must Marry My Daughter’s Corpse – Father Of Murdered Girl Tells Boyfriend by anonymuz(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2018
Shame, you are turning mourning to money, the family should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: You Must Marry My Daughter’s Corpse – Father Of Murdered Girl Tells Boyfriend by Mynd44: 7:53pm On May 22, 2018

(1)

N2m Fine And 2-years Jail Term For Abuse Of Tramadol And Codeine. Nigerian Lawma / Ipob: 3 Days After, Body Of Man Killed By Nigerian Army Yet To Be Found / The Truth About Our Nation, Nigeria ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.