Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

News Very Graphic Images! Young Man Murders Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose, Stuff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / News Very Graphic Images! Young Man Murders Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose, Stuff (704 Views)

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Very Graphic Images! Young Man Murders Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose, Stuff by toliba1(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2018
A yet to be identified man has reportedly killed his girlfriend for ritual purpose in Oshodi area of Lagos State.

This was made known in pictures and post shared on the Facebook page of one Raphael Oluwaseun.

The young man, who was reportedly apprehended by residents of the area has been handed over to the police.

Oluwaseun who shared the photos warned girls to know who they go out with.

He wrote,

You ladies please knw person you are going out with. it’s just happen this morning in my street balogun street oshodi a guy just kill his girlfriend. It happened beside chrestin hotel. i dont knw his name but he stay at upper balo. he happen around 3:30 am the body still infront of chrestin now but akinpelu hve took the guy to station

Re: News Very Graphic Images! Young Man Murders Girlfriend For Ritual Purpose, Stuff by voadewumi: 7:22am On May 23, 2018
This is sad

(1) (Reply)

See The Facebook Profile Of The Women That Work With Efcc / Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" / Empower9ja Is A Scam. BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.