Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (72839 Views)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Harrynight(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Her life her money her baby! E nor concern me

Say it d way e supos b no body go beat u
Her life, her money, her bastard, e no concern us grin
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2018
buchilino:

LIKE I SAID, U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND UNTIL U BECOME A PARENT. U HAVE NEVER TRIED IT, YET UR ALREADY CONCLUDING THAT PRAYERS DON'T WORK ON CHILDREN.

OGA U HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO 8 CHILDREN...Okay, Explain how that made u kno that prayers make children to become successful in the future

Abeg clear that ur Molue well.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

OGA U HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO 8 CHILDREN...Okay, Explain how that made u kno that prayers make children to become successful in the future

Abeg clear that ur Molue well.

MY FRIEND, WHO DEY VEX U NOW. WEN UR TIME REACH MAKE U NO GO PRAY 4 UR CHILDREN.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2018
Linqsz:
Sometime in 2017, Konga.com was looking to hire a motion graphics video expert to create a 45-60 second video celebrating their 5th anniversary.
How did I know?
Story for another day
I later found out the winning agency was paid...N2.6m.
For a 60 second video �.
Yes, hiring a video creation expert can be prohibitively expensive and is often beyond the reach of small business owners who need them the most to grow their businesses.
This is why I'm constantly searching for simple, easy-to-use online video creation tools/apps that small business owners can use to create basic but beautiful marketing videos.
I JUST FOUND ONE and it's BADASS�.
I thought I'd let you guys know that the app developers are currently giving away FREE early access to a limited number of subscribers.
This brand new video content creation platform is called OFFEO and, trust me when I say this:
"it's incredible" �.
Just imagine the simplicity of CANVA..combined with the animation wizardry of Adobe AFTEREFFECTS ��.
Oya rush and quickly signup for FREE before their waiting list gets filled up.
Link in my signature to register

Here's to world domination.
P. S. Please tag our pipu so everybody can take advantage of this amazing opportunity.

P. S. If you like carry last�..I'll be here waiting to hear you blame your innocent village pipu when I charge you N2.6m to make a video�

Video credit: OFFEO
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by ANNOY(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Fvck you too bltch.
Fvck off nigga
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Johnandv: 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
CSTR1003:
She talks too much and with very little substance.

She may not be as classy as we think she is.

Probably one of those people that hit money and assume a status they are not truly bred for.

Idiot have you brushed your mouth. Linda pass you and your entire lineage case closed
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by BaronWills: 7:39pm On May 22, 2018
buchilino:
IF I WERE DEM, I WILL SPEND MORE TIME PRAYING 4 BOTH CHILDREN TO BE GREAT LEADERS OF THE FUTURE.
Wetin concern aye and leaders... Make your own life better u dey pray for leader... LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by BaronWills: 7:41pm On May 22, 2018
Harrynight:

Say it d way e supos b no body go beat u
Her life, her money, her bastard, e no concern us grin

grin
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2018
BaronWills:

Wetin concern aye and leaders... Make your own life better u dey pray for leader... LMAO

ONLY PPLE WEY DON MARRY N BORN GO UNDERSTAND ME, NO BE PPLE LIKE U
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by TourismMan(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2018
Linqsz:
Sometime in 2017, Konga.com was looking to hire a motion graphics video expert to create a 45-60 second video celebrating their 5th anniversary.
How did I know?
Story for another day
For a 60 second video �.
Yes, hiring a video creation expert can be prohibitively expensive and is often beyond the reach of small business owners who need them the most to grow their businesses.
This is why I'm constantly searching for simple, easy-to-use online video creation tools/apps that small business owners can use to create basic but beautiful marketing videos.
I thought I'd let you guys know that the app developers are currently giving away FREE early access to a limited number of subscribers.
This brand new video content creation platform is called OFFEO and, trust me when I say this:
"it's incredible" �.
Just imagine the simplicity of CANVA..combined with the animation wizardry of Adobe AFTEREFFECTS ��.

P. S. Please tag our pipu so everybody can take advantage of this amazing opportunity.

P. S. If you like carry last�..I'll be here waiting to hear you blame your innocent village pipu when I charge you N2.6m to make a video�

Fraud! Yes or No?
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by TourismMan(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Cute I cant wait to have a baby
Oga himself. Your boy loyal ooo.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
Master salutations
TourismMan:

Oga himself. Your boy loyal ooo.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Boyooosa(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2018
Before na Boris we deyride at this age
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Abudu2000(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
DJ Khaled hyping that son of his like say na 2 penis him carry. I stopped wasting my mb watching his snaps coz he's got nothing else to show other than scream "ASaddddd!!))" grin
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
Linqsz:
How did I know?
Story for another day
For a 60 second video �.
"it's incredible" �.

You can sell ice to the Inuits. You're good in marketing

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 7:27am On May 23, 2018
buchilino:

MY FRIEND, WHO DEY VEX U NOW. WEN UR TIME REACH MAKE U NO GO PRAY 4 UR CHILDREN.

No one is vexing anywhere, commot from that side.

Na we pray pass for the world...

Na we hungry pass.

Na we poor pass.

Na we die pass.

Prayers have done nothing for this society.

Look around ur Christian society, it's filled to the brim with Rapists, Bribery, corruption, Prostitution, Theft @ all levels, almost zero moral compass n yet we claim Christianity as the ultimate.

People like the Chinese which over 1 billion of her populace are irreligious are 1000 times better than u in all ramifications....Prayers didn't bring about their development.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

No one is vexing anywhere, commot from that side.

Na we pray pass for the world...

Na we hungry pass.

Na we poor pass.

Na we die pass.

Prayers have done nothing for this society.

Look around ur Christian society, it's filled to the brim with Rapists, Bribery, corruption, Prostitution, Theft @ all levels, almost zero moral compass n yet we claim Christianity as the ultimate.

People like the Chinese which over 1 billion of her populace are irreligious are 1000 times better than u in all ramifications....Prayers didn't bring about their development.

DON'T GET IT TWISTED, WEN U WANT TO TRAVEL DON'T U PRAY, IF U WANT TO EMBARK ON A PROJECT, DON'T U PRAY?. IF IN SOME LIFE SITUATIONS U ASK FOR GOD'S HELP, Y IS IT DIFFICULT FOR U TO ASK 4 HIS HELP IN GUIDING N PROTECTING UR CHILDREN. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, PRAYERS DO CHANGE PPLES LIVES 4 D BETA. WAT U SAID ABOUT MOST NIGERIANS IS TRUE( BEING RELIGIOUS), BUT BEING RELIGIOUS DOESN'T MAKE SOMEONE A BETA PERSON. BESIDES JESUS ALSO HATED RELIGION.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 7:56am On May 23, 2018
buchilino:

DON'T GET IT TWISTED, WEN U WANT TO TRAVEL DON'T U PRAY, IF U WANT TO EMBARK ON A PROJECT, DON'T U PRAY?. IF IN SOME LIFE SITUATIONS U ASK FOR GOD'S HELP, Y IS IT DIFFICULT FOR U TO ASK 4 HIS HELP IN GUIDING N PROTECTING UR CHILDREN. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, PRAYERS DO CHANGE PPLES LIVES 4 D BETA. WAT U SAID ABOUT MOST NIGERIANS IS TRUE( BEING RELIGIOUS), BUT BEING RELIGIOUS DOESN'T MAKE SOMEONE A BETA PERSON. BESIDES JESUS ALSO HATED RELIGION.
Nigerians still pray, then travel and still die in car accidents.

Nigerians still embark on projects after prayers and fail.

Prayers is yet to develop any country on earth.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nigerians still pray, then travel and still die in car accidents.

Nigerians still embark on projects after prayers and fail.

Prayers is yet to develop any country on earth.

I CAN TELL U 2 OR 3 COUNTRIES PRAYERS DEVELOPED. BUT WAT AM SAYING IS DAT PPLE SHOULD BOTH PRAY N ACT IN A RESPONSIBLE MANNER. U NEED BOTH TO DEVELOP.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by fluffylarose: 9:38am On May 23, 2018
MOney miss road
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2018
buchilino:

I CAN TELL U 2 OR 3 COUNTRIES PRAYERS DEVELOPED. BUT WAT AM SAYING IS DAT PPLE SHOULD BOTH PRAY N ACT IN A RESPONSIBLE MANNER. U NEED BOTH TO DEVELOP.

Pls list the countries that prayers developed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.