Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (72840 Views)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Morayo1306: 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
Nice!
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by BigBrother9ja: 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
DJ work is for lazy ass mofos

No brain required
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

No brain required

Not when the dj creates beats that become hits back to back for stars. Its no fluke its creativity
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 22, 2018
cheesy If you know, you know
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, you are the wisest man on this thread according to Ant..riot grin

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Diso60090(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2018
Mikeross62:
Hmmm.yesterday it was mayweather today kalid,tomorrow davido

Next tomorrow you dickhead
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Lastine: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
Interesting
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by ezy9: 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
We are waiting.....
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by phranklyn92(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
Liftedhands:
who cuteness help? Many cute and hungery babies out there. All that matters is the baby be loved and well cared for which I believe Linda is capable of.
Did I hear you right?
But cuteness help you na. I mean you're fine grin

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
She wan take her mouth invite her village people to kill the childrens befour he is burned
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by pat077: 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by CSTR1003: 5:01pm On May 22, 2018
She talks too much and with very little substance.

She may not be as classy as we think she is.

Probably one of those people that hit money and assume a status they are not truly bred for.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by HeyCorleone(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2018
ANNOY:
It's my birthday. Please follow. Support me please.
@lordofsussexx

You didn't create those works Yea?

I have them on my phone with the handles of the original artists.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by HeyCorleone(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2018
CSTR1003:
She talks too much and with very little substance.

She may not be as classy as we think she is.

Probably one of those people that hit money and assume a status they are not truly bred for.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by HeyCorleone(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
She wan take her mouth invite her village people to kill the childrens befour he is burned

Na real burned.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Joemetry(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2018
Linda Ikeji is pregnant, a penultimate move before the world finally ends.
Last would be Don Jazzy getting married and voila the trumpet would sound..!

See eeh.., if any body post Linda Ikeji pregnancy story here again I go use Ibrahim Idris' barton transmission sprain for him jaw.

Very annoying transfusion. grin
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Mpamaegbu: 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
[size=18pt]When Linda Ikeji come marry set? WHEN[/size]
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by yashau(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
ifejilika:
Poverty na bastard
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by MrCork: 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:

So, Linda Ikeji got DJ Khaled and his son, Asahd, trending once again.

She, unwittingly, did this when she broke the news of her pregnancy on her blog.

From the post, she inferred that she was planning to be a doting parent to her unborn child.

Also in that inference, she made a comparison with how DJ Khaled obsesses over his son and got him a car, and that she was going to up the ante by getting a Bentley for herself and the unborn child.

She wrote:

“You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear! Lol. Like, I can’t keep calm. Oh and please, nannies, stay away from me. I’ve got this covered! Thank you. Lol.”

Indeed, DJ Khaled did get his 11-month-old son two customized Royce-Rolls.

The Rolls-Royces are complete with leather interior and personalized ‘Asahd’ name plates and decked out with lights and music.

For those who missed it, here are the photos of the mini Rolls-Royces.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-cars-dj-khalid-got-for-his-son-that-linda-ikeji-was-talking-about/

angry
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by AfricanMagic(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2018
phranklyn92:
I like the idea of buying your son whatever you want as long as you can afford it.
But the question on my mind is:
"Will Linda's kid be as cute as asahd is?
That remains to be seen
as far no b u give am d belle we r rest assured d pikin go fine.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by MrCork: 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:

So, Linda Ikeji got DJ Khaled and his son, Asahd, trending once again.

She, unwittingly, did this when she broke the news of her pregnancy on her blog.

From the post, she inferred that she was planning to be a doting parent to her unborn child.

Also in that inference, she made a comparison with how DJ Khaled obsesses over his son and got him a car, and that she was going to up the ante by getting a Bentley for herself and the unborn child.

She wrote:

“You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear! Lol. Like, I can’t keep calm. Oh and please, nannies, stay away from me. I’ve got this covered! Thank you. Lol.”

Indeed, DJ Khaled did get his 11-month-old son two customized Royce-Rolls.

The Rolls-Royces are complete with leather interior and personalized ‘Asahd’ name plates and decked out with lights and music.

For those who missed it, here are the photos of the mini Rolls-Royces.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-cars-dj-khalid-got-for-his-son-that-linda-ikeji-was-talking-about/

...so u saying dj Khalifa got Linda Ikeji pregnant. ..correct?....kaiiiiii. ..u homebase people & rumours mennnnnn! ! ((SMH)) undecided
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by ANNOY(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You didn't create those works Yea?

I have them on my phone with the handles of the original artists.
That's why I said "images gotten around the world". Bleep it
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by HeyCorleone(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
ANNOY:
That's why I said "images gotten around the world". Bleep it
Fvck you too bltch.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2018
buchilino:
IF I WERE DEM, I WILL SPEND MORE TIME PRAYING 4 BOTH CHILDREN TO BE GREAT LEADERS OF THE FUTURE.

The children will decide what they want to be.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by afos002: 5:36pm On May 22, 2018
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by delerx(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2018
leave linda alone and try to have your own baby------------https://tbsmedlinks.com/2018/03/30/good-news-for-all/#sthash.rPwmvYfr.dpbs
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by MicroSweet(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2018
jegz25:
If you no get money hide your face. I hide my face
Hide am well abeg
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 22, 2018
Loool mr cork you’re so funny grin you always misinterprete stories
MrCork:

...so u saying dj Khalifa got Linda Ikeji pregnant. ..correct?....kaiiiiii. ..u homebase people & rumours mennnnnn! ! ((SMH)) undecided
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by MicroSweet(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

No brain required
lol... guy u think say dj work na just to roll out tracks of other people's music. Real Djs do more than that. Real Djs sing, rap, produce beats, make mad track mixes/combos...
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The children will decide what they want to be.

I DOUBT IF UR A PARENT, COS IF UR ONE N U C D TERRIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE D SOCIETY N D WORLD R HAVING ON CHILDREN NOWADAYS, U WILL UNDERSTAND WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 22, 2018
buchilino:

I DOUBT IF UR A PARENT, COS IF UR ONE N U C D TERRIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE D SOCIETY N D WORLD R HAVING ON CHILDREN NOWADAYS, U WILL UNDERSTAND WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.
Prayers don't decide what a child will be in the future.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Prayers don't decide what a child will be in the future.

LIKE I SAID, U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND UNTIL U BECOME A PARENT. U HAVE NEVER TRIED IT, YET UR ALREADY CONCLUDING THAT PRAYERS DON'T WORK ON CHILDREN.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by SirLakes: 6:04pm On May 22, 2018
Berlyn1:
I hope he drives himself to school grin

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.