Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle (55546 Views)

Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by GreatDreams: 9:57pm On May 22, 2018
You lost two guys while trying to act smart....so many ladies do this stupid stuff, while singing praises of one guy, they are there smashing another! U didn't just loose Miracle, you lost ur integrity. Collins will be so proud!

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2018
U guys should look at the positive side that she is actually opening her hair brand and not attacking her opening, statistically it's only 1 or 2% that make up number of virgin in this forum so y bashing Her as all of una na saint we are all sinners QED

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by faithfull18(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:04pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Abio
Like that senseless flavor BabyWHOREma

Ana bana abi na wetin be her name again

Stupìd girl fuckìng in the name of the lord grin

Ana ebiere is not an igbo girl she is from south south..

But thats just one..
Show me one igbo baby mama I will show 100 Yoruba gal baby mamas ..them no get sense at all .. Yoruba gals have the highest record of mama in Nigeria..check the facts grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by BigBrother9ja: 10:06pm On May 22, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ana ebiere is not an igbo girl she is from south south..

But thats just one..
Show me one igbo baby mama I will show 100 Yoruba gal baby mamas ..them no get sense at all .. Yoruba gals have the highest record of mama in Nigeria..check the facts grin
Abio
Just like that cùnt ffk is fuckìng and the soin to be shioma grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:09pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Abio
Just like that cùnt ffk is fuckìng and the soin to be shioma grin grin

Wizkid..9ice..Solid star.. davido.. Tuface..
Wande coal.. Olamide.
Them use Yoruba gals dump them and enter serious relationship...

The painful thing is their Yoruba brothers follow the play them like tennis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by oneeast2: 10:10pm On May 22, 2018
This illiterate asha.wo should just shut up. Please employ someone in primary school to be your IG handler because you are a disaster as far as english language is involved.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Trust me to come through with enough videos and pictures, gonn be lit as fvck. Hey God! I can't wait... Between, our drama babies are besties for real, watched their live video on IG yesterday and I was grinning like a fool. grin cheesy grin

Op, you should retake your English language classes though. undecided

I was gonna quote you saying if you're not on the yacht, something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Okoyeeboz: 10:15pm On May 22, 2018
All her fuckin around no concern me. My own is that if you like, allow a blockhead like Nina sell you hair products. You'll be as dumb as a doornail.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by championer: 10:20pm On May 22, 2018
Whizdorm001:
B.i.t.c.h
Lol
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by BigBrother9ja: 10:21pm On May 22, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Wizkid..9ice..Solid star.. davido.. Tuface..
Wande coal.. Olamide.
Them use Yoruba gals dump them and enter serious relationship...

The painful thing is their Yoruba brothers follow the play them like tennis. grin
U dey use ur brain so?
Apart from Tuface, tell me who no be Yoruba for all the people wey mention.
So, na osu girl make dem give belle b4?

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Nedfed(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2018
Can't even type than 2 laugh n roll
Miracle ex-pvssy grin

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by YungPrinzz(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
allanphash7:
aso o ba omoye mo

If you know you know
Omóye ti rìn ìhòhò wo'jà!

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

U dey use ur brain so?
Apart from Tuface, tell me who no be Yoruba for all the people wey mention.
So, na osu girl make dem give belle b4?

U be pure mumu..solid star no be Yoruba..
Ur abobaku gals no get sense..

By the way does it Matta who give them belle?
The problem is abobaku gals will open Toto collect sperm and born.
Then they will be dumped like rags.
And the guys will enter serious relationship with another gal grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Boyooosa(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2018
I thought they wanted to say '0pen legs'. It must be a typo I guess...
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by willibounce1(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2018
She is turning 22 years? No wonder she has been acting extremely dumb. lol..forcing herself on a guy who doesn't give 2 phucks about her. having a birthday on a yacht sponsored by who? olosho...

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Constantiney: 10:29pm On May 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Trust me to come through with enough videos and pictures gonn be lit as fvck. Hey God! I can't wait... Between, our drama babies are besties for real, watched their live video on IG yesterday and I was grinning like a fool. grin cheesy grin

Op, you should retake your English language classes though. undecided
As an English phd holder that you are, did the bolded make sense to you? Since all you care about is English perfection. Smh.
Like i always say to you all moronic Nigerian online English professors, if you understood the message, the rest is irrelevant. Its a tool to communicate, nothing more.
Don't bother to reply, i've never clicked on the mention tab before.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by vizkiz: 10:30pm On May 22, 2018
zicoraads:
Giel and YumMinaYum, we'll need pictures from the party, please lipsrsealed grin
grin
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by ogtavia(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
How is she 22 again?
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by nothernstar: 10:35pm On May 22, 2018
It serves you wright. You acted foolishly when you openly dumped the guy that gave you all. Kama never sleeps. ' this is a cry in the rain' who cares. Mu2

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by nnamdiosu(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2018
lekkan:
Someone please quote me when this thing makes FP

E don reach FP o smiley

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
The kind of error make ups can conceal ehn...
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by BigBrother9ja: 10:41pm On May 22, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U be pure mumu..solid star no be Yoruba..
Ur abobaku gals no get sense..

By the way does it Matta who give them belle?
The problem is abobaku gals will open Toto collect sperm and born.
Then they will be dumped like rags.
And the guys will enter serious relationship with another gal grin
You need brain surgery.
Tell me the tribe of highest number of girls in Prostitution today (Osu girls)
Go to any brothel in Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Portharcourt. I have lived in all those states and I'm talking from experience.
My first bj experience was from an igbo girl from imo (Oluchi)
The first odika too much grin

2 Likes

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by YumMinaYum(f): 10:54pm On May 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Na Wa ooooo. You took this very serious oooo cheesy grin

So they now besties eh? Just besties

Izzit your seriousness? tongue

Olodo like you, I was referring to Ceena not Mina jhor. Ceec said Nii is her "ride or die girl" grin

As for my Yumyums... In MeeMee and Nii's voices, nothing has changed but privacy is everything. wink
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by YumMinaYum(f): 11:11pm On May 22, 2018
Constantiney:

As an English phd holder that you are, did the bolded make sense to you? Since all you care about is English perfection. Smh.
Like i always say to you all moronic Nigerian online English professors, if you understood the message, the rest is irrelevant. Its a tool to communicate, nothing more.
Don't bother to reply, i've never clicked on the mention tab before.

I don't care about whatever tab you've ever clicked on, Mr. Intelligent foreigner. Did you read the headline? There's nothing to understand in that message because Op clearly muddled up his headline and Nina's post, just for traffic. How do you understand contradicting heading and body of a post?

Talking about the emboldened part, there's something called social slang. Follow trends and stop acting like an outdated man.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by YumMinaYum(f): 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
Earthbound:

I was gonna quote you saying if you're not on the yacht, something must be wrong somewhere.

Hahahaha grin

I won't be going though. embarassed

How have you been?
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2018
This Nina is such an airhead.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Happychildlove(f): 11:34pm On May 22, 2018
allanphash7:
aso o ba omoye mo

If you know you know
Omoye ti rin ihoho woja

1 Like

Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha grin

I won't be going though. embarassed

How have you been?

Same same, here and there.

Why not? I think if her handlers browse through the BBNaija thread you'd probably get a spot
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by Mikeross62: 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by MrBigiman: 12:10am On May 23, 2018
Make God help am.
Re: Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:13am On May 23, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

You need brain surgery.
Tell me the tribe of highest number of girls in Prostitution today (Osu girls)
Go to any brothel in Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Portharcourt. I have lived in all those states and I'm talking from experience.
My first bj experience was from an igbo girl from imo (Oluchi)
The first odika too much grin

Look at this foool . An igbo gal gave u bj and u are bragging..do u know how many afonja gals I have ravagedgrin...but as an igbo man we dnt brag with sex like the abobakus we rather brag with money

Ur gals no get sense they are easily deceived.. Just speak a little Yoruba fr them to fams them and u have them to urself especially if u are light skinned grin.
Makes me remember my guy they used to call phyno. him used that advantage scatter their kpekus.grin

Now this is coming from ur brother ..read very well grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) / BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.