Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bb9ja Star Teddy A Set To Release New Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bb9ja Star Teddy A Set To Release New Music (283 Views)

I Would Choose Mercy Eke A Thousand Times Over Kim Oprah — Bb9ja Star, Pere(vid) / I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bb9ja Star Teddy A Set To Release New Music by Infonews2: 2:57pm On May 22, 2018
The third edition of Big Brother Double Wahala have come to an end but the house mates don"t seem to be slowing down as they continue to ride on the fame the show brought them. Teddy A who declared himself an Alpha Male while in the house has just revealed to us that he is set to drop some good music on friday. The singer revealed this in a short video which he posted on facebook owned photo sharing site Instagram

SOURCE: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/262/bb9ja-star-teddy-a-set-to-release-new-music?new=1

(1) (Reply)

Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6M Import Duty / I Was Offered GHC50,000 To Compose A Song For Gays – Ex Doe / Mobile Apps For Your Entertainment Blog/business At Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.