Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" (25481 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by worlexy(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2018
Lagbaja, epe
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by HeyCorleone(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
RotrMezie:
Their mata.

Check my signature to Get A Professional & Well Designed Website For 20k Only

You don't have a signature man.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
amodu:
Subhanallah, Liz took it too far.
her religion permits her action. A very violent religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Urchee: 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
C
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by oluwaahmed: 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
So much for religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by BIXYBABE: 6:24pm On May 22, 2018
RotrMezie:
Their mata.

Check my signature to Get A Professional & Well Designed Website For 20k Only
Nothing dey your signature
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by laydoh(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
Rasbel:
yeh! agbako ninu awe fa
lol, i am very sure you are from ilorin or you just happen to live there.
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Alwaysking: 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
Yeyebrity!

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by laydoh(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
ok.we don hear you.anything else?
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by shegie(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2018
what as come to dis cursing someone's late mother also telling the fan that she will not no peace in Ramadan season and u think Almt. God will answer prayer...Idiot Anjorin and u are very stupid for the statement. na olosho dey vex like dis i swear

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
Afonja can insult even their unborn babies with oloriburuku, Omo ale, etc. No wonder their young ones are becoming useless due to parental curses.

Again when we say afonja Muslims r fake, u can see it from this Ramadan curse by afonja. On sallah day, they drink beer and fvck to celebrate end of Ramadan
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by mysteryman2014: 6:32pm On May 22, 2018
Liz is just unnecessary touchy, the fan said noting wrong. As a celeb, ur a public figure hence must have a level of tolerance. That shows maturity which Liz lacks

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by ERockson: 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
Liz is a typical example of who Yoruba call Abori Mabowa. meaning those that cover head without covering character. The little girl does not deserve up to that madness and curse from Liz at all

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Morayo1306: 7:00pm On May 22, 2018
KMT
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by fucktoto: 7:01pm On May 22, 2018
she's not the first or only moooslim to cuss during fasting.

some zombies like shamecurls and donkey donking have been cussing since this fasting period.

insha allah, their prayers will be rejected.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Navalsadiq(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2018
A true Muslim have respect for the dead.thats why they Say y'all afonjas practice Islam from the side

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by dtruth50: 7:08pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
Allah Does not punish the dead. Lizzy is just a dumb Muslim whose fast is a waste of time.

She is even saying the small girl shall never "no" (Olodo can't spell know) peace.

Religion of peace my foot.
what does her religion got to do with what she said?
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by MYHUBBY: 7:16pm On May 22, 2018
Liz anjorin is an untrained Lady. she's one of the celebrity I'll overlook like a day sheet when I come across

she's too full of herself even in film industry she was sidelined, she's the only actress that don't have caucus in the industry

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by amodu(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Says who
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2018
Chai
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Eddy2cute(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2018
for goodness save watin the girl talk never warrant all these kind insults na. to the extent of insulting her dead mother. this Liz of a fellow is a shame

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by ElCapone(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
Allah Does not punish the dead. Lizzy is just a dumb Muslim whose fast is a waste of time.

She is even saying the small girl shall never "no" (Olodo can't spell know) peace.

Religion of peace my foot.
so much for ppl who brand other ppl's believe based on the actions of some few. We will be here to carry out same measure on what u believe too. The last time I checked no believe system is free of bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On May 22, 2018
amodu:

Says who
SADAKIN YAN MATA In 2018 ACCORDING TO MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS:
1- Suhailat N100,000
2- Amina N50,000
3- Asma'u N22,500
4- Bilkisu N13,000
5- Fa'iza N10,000
6- Fauziyya N3,500
7- Fatima N8,000
8- Farida N98,000
9- Halima N11,500
10- Hauwa'u N50,000
11- Hafsat N5,500
12- Husnah N37,000
13- Jamila N12,500
14- Khadijah N10,500
15- Mansura N29,000
16- Maimuna N14,000
17- Maryam Free
18- Na'ima N40,000
19- Nafeesa N50,000
20- Nazeefa N8,000
21- Rabi N9,000
22- Rasheeda N3,500
23- Sa'adatu N20,000
24- Safeeya N6,000
25- Saleema N12,000
26- A'isha. N26,000
27- Shamsiya N6,500
28- Surayya N25,000
29- Zainab N4,500
30- Zuwairah N5,500

Note: If Your Name is Not Among the Above list You're Automatically in the na gimbiya category Thanks naku
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by shamecurls(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2018
fucktoto:
she's not the first or only moooslim to cuss during fasting.

some zombies like shamecurls and donkey donking have been cussing since this fasting period.

insha allah, their prayers will be rejected.

Are you hungry?
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by fucktoto: 8:01pm On May 22, 2018
shamecurls:

Are you hungry?

don't bother with the fasting anymore, just a friendly advice.

i asked an imam friend what happens to a muslim who cusses while fasting and he told me that such muslim would have to cancel his fasting and prayer and start all over again with 7 more days added as punishment.

and because i know you're a zombie who can't do without cussing, i concluded in my heart that your fasting is a waste of time. it's only good i'm telling you now to stop or bring curse upon yourself. your prayers can not cross the ceiling, insha allah!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 22, 2018
This one think say she don get fame. Lizzy i pity u.

your fans can make or brake u.
see her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by shamecurls(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2018
fucktoto:

don't bother with the fasting anymore, just a friendly advice.

i asked an imam friend what happens to a muslim who cusses while fasting and he told me that such muslim would have to cancel his fasting and prayer and start all over again with 7 more days added as punishment.

and because i know you're a zombie who can't do without cussing, i concluded in my heart that your fasting is a waste of time. it's only good i'm telling you now to stop or bring curse upon yourself. your prayers can not cross the ceiling, insha allah!

You are truly hungry
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by fucktoto: 8:08pm On May 22, 2018
shamecurls:

You are truly hungry

i just finished drinking 2 bottles of beer with hot asun at a bar while watching the nigeria vs athletico match, so there's no way i can be hungry.

in your small mind, you've broken your fast abi? you better continue eating and cussing coz allah won't have anything to offer you even if your starve yourself to death. you might not even enter paradise talk more of seeing one virgin to fûck. it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2018
Did Liz inhale some kind of chemical reagent?

Her outburst was quite uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
What did her innocent late mother do to you now?? some celebs sha

She doesn't have something to say Na, she has to go and drag one innocent woman into her nonsense bitterness.
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by Bianda24: 8:26pm On May 22, 2018
Is Liz Anjorin alright? What was wrong with what that fan said. Sincerely I did not see anything wrong in that. Liz is just a dummy.
Re: Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" by kenex4ever(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2018
All these Yoruba actresses, if they are not sleeping with agberos, they will be dating thieves or cursing people like untrained fellows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life / Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.