Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Never Send Nude Pictures To Any Man Even If He Gives You His ATM And PIN Code - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Send Nude Pictures To Any Man Even If He Gives You His ATM And PIN Code (467 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Send Nude Pictures To Any Man Even If He Gives You His ATM And PIN Code by ExAngel007(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
WORD!
Re: Never Send Nude Pictures To Any Man Even If He Gives You His ATM And PIN Code by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:49pm On May 22, 2018
True shaa..
But u wan spoil sumthing for boiys dem grin
Re: Never Send Nude Pictures To Any Man Even If He Gives You His ATM And PIN Code by kestolove95(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2018
Some mumu will still send

(1) (Reply)

Plz Where Can I Get A Loan / Any Real Hot Lady Wanna See My Sweet Long Dick Here In Ilorin?? / 7 Great Tips For Getting Rid Of Vaginal Odour – Number 5 & 6 Works Like Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.