Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Use Single On Facebook Or Hide Last Name - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Single On Facebook Or Hide Last Name (846 Views)

Gtbank: How To Hide Your Account Balance From Intruder #sms / Whatsapp Gives Users An Ultimatum:share Data With Facebook Or Stop Using The App / How To Use Single Name On Facebook - S Naziru Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Single On Facebook Or Hide Last Name by Chidi299(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
Hello everyone, hope you're chilling.
So today i will be give you sharing with you all, top tricks on how to use single name on facebook easily. As you already know, it's never an easy task to use single name or hide last name on Facebok since it was required on the day of your sign up. For real it not free ticket for every, just for some categories of people who was born with one name for life. Don't get me wrong you are not paying for this trick i'm giving it free here in this post.

For you to be allowed to use single name or hide last name on Facebook, there are some factors required by facebook.

1. You must be from indonsia. Yes normally the average people who are allowed to use one name on Facebook are from indonsia.
2. You are to change Proxy Address of browser Or Device IP Address.
3. You are allowed to change name once in 60days.
4. Some others though...

Did i see you worry? lol... all that are just normal instuctions given by facebook and has nothing to do with the trick i will be sharing with you today. You will learn how to use single name on facebook with your Country Facebook Account. Stay cool and read on...

What If I Ask A Question.
Why do u wish to use single name on facebook?
Well, speaking for myself i think it looks really unique. And i can possibly use real life base name. i.e a name i'm been called by homies...

Yeah, will love to hear your reasons in comment section...

Is It Illegal To Use Single Name On Facebook?
Can't say much but the use of single name is available only for individuals who lives in indonsia. Better still it's not an illagal practice coz you aren't in any way scamming, harrasing someone or going against Facebook Terms And Conditions.

HOW TO USE SINGLE NAME ON FACEBOOK
In order to use single name on facebook, kindly follow below carefully...
Since the use of single name on facebook is limited to only those who live in indonsia. The simple trick is to Read More...

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Locked Me Out, Demanding For Identity Authentication / Internet Revolution Happening Tomorrow? / Theme Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.