Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

An Open Letter To The Girl I Love So Much********* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To The Girl I Love So Much********* (471 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Girl I Love So Much********* by vondaman: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
Dear sweetheart (ife mi),

A year ago you walked into my life and I haven’t been the same since. You are the love that came without warning. You had my heart before I could realize myself

I originally wasn’t looking for a relationship, but you came and swept me off my feet. No matter how hard I tried to push you away, you always came back. I don’t know why you did because I’m a pain in the ass, but I’m glad because if you didn’t I wouldn’t have found my confidant, best friend, the love of my life.

You’re here for me through everything. Whenever I have a bad day you’re the first person I turn to because nothing is more comforting than being wrapped in your embrace and listening to you tell me everything is going to be okay. Sometimes when I’m being irrational (which is actually a lot) you tell me and I always protest, but you’re always right. You don’t even have to say much, but just knowing that you’re here by my side through everything is enough.

Read Full story: http://www.vondanews.com/an-open-letter-to-the-girl-i-love-so-much/

Re: An Open Letter To The Girl I Love So Much********* by Chikexe: 8:56pm On May 22, 2018
chai

(1) (Reply)

Some Good High School Romance Animes / Am Looking For A Serious Relationship / Should I Marry A Divorced Woman? What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.