Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

#bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H (635 Views)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H by 10Ebisco: 8:36pm On May 22, 2018
Adebola Williams well known for making three presidential candidates win their election has shared his thought on what he thinks about BB Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c.

In what he called, “Big Brother Naija and The Cee-C Factor’ Adebola listed the reasons why he thinks Cee-C was the major reason why millions of Nigerians turned their TV every day to the show to watch what she would do.

Adebola took his point from a marketing\selling point and how the organizers were able to cash in the show thanks to her and how Cee-C was a major moving factor for the show.

This is not far from the truth because week after week, Cee C had one reason or the other to still be in the house.

Read what he wrote on the issue:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-get-yourself-cee-c-adebola.html

Re: #bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H by Shelloween(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2018
trash

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 22, 2018
Just imagine the nonsense in what this one is saying. Imagine comparing bbnaija with naija politics. Imagine voting a president who only rules by emotions
Re: #bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H by Oyindidi(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
This one sabi watin dey

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: ‘get Yourself A Cee-c’ – Adebola Williams Shares His Thought On What H by Munzy14(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2018
Very on point..... Get a ceec and show her love... Meghan and Harry will consult u for romance tutorials. lol

(1) (Reply)

I Smile Even Though I Hurt – Stella Damasus / WARNIN GRAPHIC PHOTO Woman Stabs Herself With Eyeliner Stick While Doing Make-up / Eniola Badmus Excites Nollywood Movie Lovers At Ikeja City Mall [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.