Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,029 members, 7,841,908 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law (1320 Views)

Deborah: Christian Students In Sokoto Express Fears, Says Usman Dan Fodio Uni / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law by princfred(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE SHOWN YOUR COLOURS AND IT'S CLEAR NOW THAT YOU'RE UNINTELLIGENT.

I'M TELLING YOU RN THAT NOT ONLY MUSLIMS MAKE UP TERRORIST GROUPS.

I'M DONE WITH YOU.
You said and i quote "THERE ARE CHRISTIANS IN THE BH SQUAD" and frankly only a fowl-like thinker or an addicted chronic dung-sniffer can come up with that. Sorry if i hurt you. I dont have any colour o. grin. I was only trying to know you more honestly so i can maybe open a thread to help gather advice on how to stop charcoal sniffing or reverse the effect of it on your brain. Sorry my man, forgive me my trespasses. grin. Maybe this is not your year of deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law by AtYourCervix: 1:50pm On May 23, 2018
princfred:
Have you also learnt enough? It is not a fluke that all 57 islamic countries have anti Christian policies based on fundamentalism while it hard to mention a handful of Christian dominated countries with such. Unless you prefer to be naïve about such glaring facts.
Stop being dishonest or displaying ignorance, those Islamic countries don't have anti Christian policies, they have anti non Islamic policy so any non Muslim would find it tough. reducing it to anti Christian is being dishonest as even Buddhists, Taoists, Atheists (that's even worse) Hinduism etc are also frowned upon. Like I keep saying this is what happens when a particular religion or god idea is used to pass laws

57 Islamic countries filled with fundamentalist Muslims or controlled by them is bound to lead to "theocracy" (I've been wrongly calling it autocracy for sometime now)
Re: Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law by princfred(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
AtYourCervix:

Stop being dishonest or displaying ignorance, those Islamic countries don't have anti Christian policies, they have anti non Islamic policy so any non Muslim would find it tough. reducing it to anti Christian is being dishonest as even Buddhists, Taoists, Atheists (that's even worse) Hinduism etc are also frowned upon. Like I keep saying this is what happens when a particular religion or god idea is used to pass laws

57 Islamic countries filled with fundamentalist Muslims or controlled by them is bound to lead to "theocracy" (I've been wrongly calling it autocracy for sometime now)
How is what i said dishonest? Because they have anti- other religion policies does it nullify the fact that they have anti Christian policies?

Now, how come all islamic nations exhibits such theocratic state sponsored policies? Is that not a pointer that, unlike other religions, muslims are so highly fundamentalist by putting their religious ideology above and precursor to their politics unlike others ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law by TheVictorious(m): 4:21am On May 25, 2018
This is barbaric and totally unacceptable.
Re: Lagos State University Forces Christian Students To Take Islamic Law by paxonel(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2018
HigherEd:
we were compulsorily" made to learn a subject that's against our faith as Christians, an act which is clearly in breach of our fundamental right as eshrined in the Constitution, the same law those against the Body of Benchers are canvassing. I remember how my lecturer rebuked me for daring to raise such issue. Heaven didn't fall!
hey!
Stop crying like a kid who was flogged, what nigerian constitution are you tálking about?
I'm a sure you are referring to your family church constitution.

Now let me ask you a question!
Assuming in the future of your carreer you find yourself leading a customary court in the north judging a case involving people who were ruled by islamic laws is it your christian understanding that you will use for your judgement?

Your lecturer was doing something good to you but because of your wrong fundermentals you find yourself opposing

you are praying for the unity of nigeria yet in practice you cannot judge nigerians who are muslims in their islamic customary court as a christian lawyer then how will that unity come? (Needless to remind you that christ says christians will be judges on thiš earth).

If i was a law student i will gladly accept the course and study it perfectly because it has nothińg to do with my christian beliefs and my fundermental human rights

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Healing Power Of Jesus For Coronavirus (COVID-19) / What God Did To Me After I Decided To Take A Break From Nairaland / Jesus Is Lord! I Proclaim His Powers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.