Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade (5259 Views)

Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade by splendid22(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2018
Her gait, beauty and charm make her seem overpowering to some, but behind that facade lies an easygoing and talented entertainer.

Adebimpe Oyebade is a talented actress, model and filmmaker who has made her mark not just in the modelling industry but also in Nollywood.

Speaking with Adebimpe, it is evident that following one’s dreams is beyond the hype, it involves a lot of hard work.

“I wasn’t paid for my first job , it was a great opportunity to find and develop that hidden talent inside me . I did it for the passion but now I’m enjoying the benefits”, she told TheNewsGuru in an interview.

Oyebade is not only armed with her dreams, behind the dreams is a passion to see it to fruition.

Adebimpe is proud of her skin and believes that it is part of what makes her unique.

“I’m dark skinned and I realised people appreciate that more. We don’t really have dark skinned women in the industry anymore”.

When asked If she has ever kissed an actor with a bad breath, she said:” Yes I have. The experience was terrible. I had to clean my mouth immediately. I didn’t tell him either. I just moved on to the next scene.”

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-once-kissed-an-actor-with-a-bad-breath-adebimpe-oyebade/

Re: I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade by Goldenrichard(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2018
Same way he also kissed an actress with an empty skull

Re: I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade by Olalan(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
What about those she went to bed with after filming
Re: I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade by ennyjay72(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2018
and she must have also have sex with a guy with a bad dick

(1) (Reply)

Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures) / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Rihanna Exposes Everything In New Outfit To The Met Gala After Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.