Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me (1691 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2018
How do I react about this because I fear he may term it as insecurity or jealosy.
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by swiz123(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2018
Your carpenter boyfriend you mean?

2 Likes

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by espn(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2018
swiz123:
Your carpenter boyfriend you mean?
lol my thought exactly....no be only pilot...Na toilet...
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
espn:
lol my thought exactly....no be only pilot...Na toilet...
who ever did this to you really hated your existence
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by EbukaHades10(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
He doesn't call, problem. He calls, problem. What do women really want?

3 Likes

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Megabig: 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
Be proud of him,he's not cheating...if he is,he will never call you with her line���

2 Likes

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
EbukaHades10:
He doesn't call, problem. He calls, problem. What do women really want?
transparency and love
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by espn(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2018
Lilisticlili:
who is dis?
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by EbukaHades10(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2018
Lilisticlili:
transparency and love
OK, all the best

1 Like

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
Lilisticlili:
How do I react about this because I fear he may term it as insecurity or jealosy.
I'm jealous of the way you spell jealousy. If English language were to be a human being, it'll react and feel so insecure with your piloted English.

Your use of English is enough reason for him to seek solace in another person's phone to reach you so you won't break the screen of his phone with your 'lilistic' English.
If I were your boyfriend, I would have dumped you by now. Oh, he's a pilot, I would have crashed you by nowwink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 22, 2018
Uyiii:

I'm jealous of the way you spell spelt jealousy. If English language were to be a human being, it'll react and feel so insecure with your piloted English.

Your use of English is enough reason for him to seek solace in another person's phone to reach you so you won't break the screen of his phone with your 'lilistic' English.
If I were your boyfriend, I would have dumped you by now. Oh, he's a pilot, I would have crashed you by nowwink
You would've either advised her or walked away 'cause I don't get your rants. It's obviously a typo 'cause a letter was omitted from the spelling. It's not like your written/spoken English is top-notch.

1 Like

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by doctore212(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2018
Buy a sex doll and replace him
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 11:54pm On May 22, 2018
kimbraa:
You would've either advised her or walked away 'cause I don't get your rants. It's obviously a typo 'cause a letter was omitted from the spelling. It's not like your written/spoken English is top-notch.
shut up!!. You should have known I was typing in a present continuous tense if your sense is 'top notch'.
For my rants, I didn't drop it for you to fathom it, who you EPP??
you even had the gods to stroke your head, Lol.
now correct yourself.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by abokibuhari: 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
Another miracle and NINA again?

1 Like

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by donstan18: 12:08am On May 23, 2018
Kimbraa and lover Uyiii cheesy
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 12:19am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
Kimbraa and lover Uyiii cheesy
you dey relax your nerves with ashawo beer parlour abiilipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by donstan18: 12:22am On May 23, 2018
Uyiii:

you dey relax your nerves with ashawo beer parlour abiilipsrsealed

Their disses and brawls are dope grin

Just laughing and helping their ministry aswell
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 12:27am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Their disses and brawls are dope grin

Just laughing and helping their ministry aswell
Lol, cool.
you owe me an apology sha.
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 12:30am On May 23, 2018
Uyiii:

[s] shut up!!. You should have known I was typing in a present continuous tense if your sense is 'top notch'.
For my rants, I didn't drop it for you to fathom it, who you EPP??
you even had the gods to stroke your head, Lol.
now correct yourself. [/s]

You were replying her in present continous tense whereas the action has already been done which should've been written in past tense. Is this your damage control tactic? SMH. So much for knowing English.
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by donstan18: 12:33am On May 23, 2018
Present transmission sense

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 12:45am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
Kim.braa and lover Uy.iii cheesy
First off, I don't know who's behind that account. Secondly, he can't be my lover 'cause I'd take the advise he gave on this thread if he were. grin
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 12:47am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
You were replying her in present continous tense whereas the action has already been done which should've been written in past tense. Is this your damage control tactic? SMH. So much for knowing English.
It simply means that's how she spells it and she's gonna do it again.
I did my homework befr arriving at this conclusion.
no pun intended anyways. My initial comment directed to her was more of a joke, I highlighted pilot, lilistic and other not so serious words, so I am bemused you ignored all that and channelled your attention to the negative side of the talk.

yah, English is not and never a measure of intelligence, it's even more or less a secondary lang in 9ja. I also thought it's a typo, but her thread is rather funny and I decided to play along with my gimmicks, so filter the joke, relax your fingers and have a good 9t rest.

P.s: I don't like the way you strike my comments, what's wrong with you??

★★★★★★★★★★
these guys wanna make me talk this 9t.
come kimbraa or whatever your sobriquet is, don't be so full of yourself, you should really relax and quench this talk.
no big deal here, good9t.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by donstan18: 12:52am On May 23, 2018
Uyiii:

no pun intended anyways. My initial comment directed to her was more of a joke, I highlighted pilot, lilistic and other not so serious words, so I am bemused you ignored all that and channelled your attention to the negative side of the talk.

yah, English is not and never a measure of intelligence, it's even more or less a secondary lang in 9ja. I also thought it's a typo, but her thread is rather funny and I decided to play along with my gimmicks, so filter the joke, relax your fingers and have a good 9t rest.

Who are you deceiving?

She caught you, you tried to defend, she caught you again and now it has turned to a joke.

1 Like

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by donstan18: 12:54am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
First off, I don't know who's behind that account. Secondly, he can't be my lover 'cause I'd take the advise he gave on this thread if he were. grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 12:58am On May 23, 2018
Uyiii:

yah, English is not a measure of intelligence, it's even more or less a secondary lang in 9ja. I also thought it's a typo, but her thread is rather funny and I decided to play along with my gimmicks, so filter the joke, relax your fingers and have a good 9t rest.

Take a seat, and learn. Humility is everything. So now your comment was Pun-intended? Well, you should have indicated. That way, everyone would've laughed along as I didn't get the joke in that.

I know what present continuous tense are which was what you wrote, but you were meant to write in past tense as she has already done the action. How do you assume she spells jealousy as jealosy when she wrote that once on this thread? And how did you arrive at the conclusion that she'd still commit the same blunder when it was obviously a typo? This your defence mechanism is weak.

My point is, no one is above mistake as you just spelt "Anyway" as "Anyways". Peace!
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 12:58am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Who are you deceiving?

She caught you, you tried to defend, she caught you again and now it has turned to a joke.
I be fish wey she dey 'caught' upandan??
make una two go dey catch unaselves for that side.

2 Likes

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2018
This OP is the same girl who was asking if she can have bestial relations with her dog.

Spits.
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by donstan18: 1:02am On May 23, 2018
Uyiii:

I be fish wey she dey 'caught' upandan??
make una two go dey catch unaselves for that side.

grin grin
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 1:04am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Take a seat, and learn. Humility is everything. So now your comment was Pun-intended? Well, you should have indicated. That way, everyone would've laughed along as I didn't get the joke in that.

I know what present continuous tense are which was what you wrote, but you were meant to write in past tense as she has already done the action. How do you assume she spells jealousy as jealosy when she wrote that once on this thread? And how did you arrive at the conclusion that she'd still commit the same blunder when it was obviously a typo? This your defence mechanism is weak.

My point is, no one is above mistake as you just spelt "Anyway" as "Anyways". Peace!
na wa sha, did you even read where I said I did my homework? 'you just wan quote me again' or you like me and don't know how to make your intention known to me. Say it jor, I won't bite you.
na really take a seat and learn, how about I take a table and teach youundecided

good9t anywayS jor.

kimbraa:
There are errands students are allowed to run for their lecturers while there are those that even the school authority won't consent. That he's my project supervisor doesn't mean he has got the rights to ask any of his student to go cook for him in his house, but students are allowed to run errands like buying their lecture lunch or any other that's within the campus which is considered petty.
where's your 'and' nowww, it traveled abi?
buying their lecture ke, okay your 'r' is on Ramadan fast??
any other what now madame, I'll slap you oo

so with this your petty nonsense you dropped as English, now gave you the stupid effrontery to offer me your smelling seat.
come eh, never you ever again in your life (pathetic or not) try this nonsense with me, mtchewww.

I be even think say na better person I dey follow yan sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Uyiii: 1:06am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin
the kind thunder wey go fire you eh, na celibate and feminist thunder.
good9t idiotcheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Sonoflord: 1:07am On May 23, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you still get mouth the talk
Re: My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me by Skmoda360(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2018
Uyiii:

I'm jealous of the way you spell jealousy. If English language were to be a human being, it'll react and feel so insecure with your piloted English.

lmaoooo....you are not serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? / Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? / Zimbabwean Man Rushed To Hospital After Falling From Bed During Sex (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.