Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car (39379 Views)

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver / Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by obafemee80(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019

80 year old former Liberian president Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has joined the leagues of prominent Africans to own a model from the lineups of Ghanaian automaker, Kantanka Automobile.

The photo of the new Kantanka Mensah sedan car, with Customised number plate EJS-1: from the initials of Sirleaf, was shared on social media by the CEO of Kantanka Automobile, Kwadwo Safo Jr.

He captioned It :

Kantanka CEO had earlier shared a photo of Team Kantanka posing with Africa’s first elected female President.

He captioned it :

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/liberias-ex-president-ellen-johnson-sirleaf-believes-in-africa-buys-ghanaian-made-katanka-mensah-sedan/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by majamajic(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Officialgarri: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Sirleaf. She has no choice than to belief in Africa. The women in her country didn't grumble over the social media. The women actually went to the streets in protest, and Sirleaf was made their president.

This is unusual of the chest beaters. I thought the biafra thing was a serious movement not until I got to see things for myself in the east.
The agitation is only on Facebook, no one here has time for protests.
Their girls are busy displaying their nudes on Instagram and the guys are busy liking what they see

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nbote(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Seriously African govts need to start encouraging start ups, it's d only way dis continent can stop their overdependence on d West. I have watched d production of those Katanka vehicles on one of these Ghana channels and I was really impressed with what dey are able to produce with d crude materials and setup dey have

8 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by tck2000(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Innoson doesn't advertise aggressively.Why is it that every seasoning cube are called Maggi,every noodles are called Indomie.Their secret:Aggressive marketing and free offers.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Jayslicky: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Africans are gradually using their sense, patronize your fellow Africans brand, that is the way to grow.

23 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Suspect33(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
unlike Mr lifeless that turned London to the capital of Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
Sirleaf. She has no choice than to belief in Africa. The women in her country didn't grumble over the social media. The women actually went to the streets in protest, and Sirleaf was made their president.

This is unusual of the chest beaters. I thought the biafra thing was a serious movement not until I got to see things for myself in the east.
Their girls are busy displaying their nudes on Instagram and the guys are busy liking what they see
So na biafra be your problem?

You as a Nigerian how many times you done protest about bad leadership, killings, lack of electricity and all the nonsense wey dey happen for naija

Abi u no get mouth to do your own protest or sufferhead na your middle name undecided

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by RDPMAN: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
See how former president simple... But my people no go gree if its not bullet proof Bentley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by bentlywills(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Why she' bend like that nah
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by YoungAncient1: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
After she and her son wrecked an unstable Liberia. OK o!
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Amuluonyenaego: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
HE SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING INNOSON VEHICLES I THINK HE WILL ENJOY IT MORE THAN THAT THING THERE grin

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by stagger: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
What did this woman do for Liberia after 10 years in power?

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by legitnow: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
MEANWHILE, YORUBA AFTER COLLECTING TAX FROM SE OIL COMPANIES AND TRADERS IN LAGOS, WILL GO TO INDIA AND BRAZIL TO BUY AND IMPORT BUSES THAT WE MANUFACTURE IN NIGERIA.

AND STILL OPEN THEIR DIRTY MOUTH TO SHOUT ONE NIGERIA AND IGBO WIFE.

TILL DIS DAY THEIR ONLY PROBLEM IS HOW TO DESTROY IVM INNOSONS.

6 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by RDPMAN: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice...the way forward.
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by dam2000(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
She wnt 2 use it 4 uber
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

hahah true though

But afonja are slaves just like you too

The only great people in this country are the niger delta we talk and do it

3 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Temple1288(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ekwensu kpo gi oku Mkpi!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by nairalee(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
And Nigerian government cannot make Innoson the official car

4 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Toscarel: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
The indigenous brand that was about to kick off and become Africa's largest (lnnoson) has been marred by the useless tribalistic horseshit government. They keep hunting him left, right and center. Look at tiny Ghana

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by benratigan3(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
tck2000:
Innoson doesn't advertise aggressively.Why is it that every seasoning cube are called Maggi,every noodles are called Indomie.Their secret:Aggressive marketing and free offers.
#word

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by Temple1288(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
hahah true though

But afonja are slaves just like you too

The only great people in this country are the niger delta we talk and do it

Like Pipeline Security while the Pipeline you're guarding is cashed out somewhere in Zamfara..

Like Ogoni clean up! Like Saro Wiwa that was hanged like a Chicken..

Like your kids who were sent on scholarship in the UK roaming around the streets because the money for them is being used to feed Leprosy infected Almajiris

Like the first class suffering I saw in Ogoni?

Like Jonathan being chased out of office..

What is it that you've said and done?

Oh! Now shut up and join Biafra..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Buys Ghanaian-made Katanka Car by leofab(f): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Commendable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Vows To Go After Producers Of Rotating Number Plates / Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.