Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,715,416 members, 6,417,766 topics. Date: Monday, 02 August 2021 at 05:56 PM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (45338 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 10:14am On May 16
For those interested in learning about kindle publishing, there is a free WhatsApp training coming up.

Send a WhatsApp message to be added: 233 2320 64374
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by kelvinrhs(m): 10:21am On May 16
iykepromotions:

One of the fastest methods sell a domain name is to contact potential end-users. How do I mean? You contact some potential end users bearing similar keyword with your domain name and ask them if they would be interested to buy your domain name. For example, I bought Austinsolarcompany.com, searched for end-users by going to Google and type Austin solar company. I saw slot of them, mail them one by one using the domain sales letter, the following day, I sold it $200 via namesilo marketplace.

Wawuuuuuuuuuuuuu

How then do you make researches for expired domains?

Also do you purchase this domains and then resell out?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 12:13pm On May 16
kelvinrhs:

Wawuuuuuuuuuuuuu

How then do you make researches for expired domains?

Also do you purchase this domains and then resell out?
major hunting site is expireddomains.net. There are many good domains over there. You only need to learn how to use it. Your last question is yes, that's the mission.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by kelvinrhs(m): 12:38pm On May 16
iykepromotions:
major hunting site is expireddomains.net. There are many good domains over there. You only need to learn how to use it. Your last question is yes, that's the mission.

Thank you so much for the insight

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Forbes 2015 Billionaires List Released. 5 Nigerians Made The List / Why Is Solar Power Not Commonly Used In Nigeria? / What Business Can One Start With N300,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.