Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544871 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 10:30am On Jan 16
OCEANS7:

Congratulations on your sales...

- I like these hedge fund niches because they have no problem paying 4-figures...(they have deep pockets).

- I do agree that there is a thin ethical line to domaining, but - I believe what @Achonation did with this buyer was to identify a gap in their online brand's representation, and the buyer seemed very much willing to indulge in the purchase.

If the buyer were to feel exploited, and felt they had a case - they would have initiated a UDRP filing against the seller.

However, for me - it bores down to presentation and perception.

Wishing us more sales!

*** Don't limit yourself to Asset Management.

Capital Partners
Venture Capital
Capital Management
Private Equity
Investments

(There are more - just do your homework).

There are prospects not just in the USA, but across the globe.

These guys like protecting their identities, and when you find one who is interested in buying - do not be afraid to ask for a 4-figures.

Thanks for sharing these precious information.

Pls I would like to know the major selling point you add into your sales letter

Do you just tell them it will help protect their brand indentity and then add then a call to action

Also regarding call to action, do you include price upfront and tell them your are open to offer or you direct them to visit the landing page for more information

E.g Lagosassetmanagement.com is available for $1500 but we are open to offer or you say visit LagosAssetManagent.com to get it if interested

I would love your response on which call to action gives best result for you

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 10:41am On Jan 16
@OCEANS7 & @achonation

Do you just tell them it will help protect their brand indentity and then add then a call to action

Also regarding call to action, do you include price upfront and tell them your are open to offer or you direct them to visit the landing page for more information

E.g Lagosassetmanagement.com is available for $1500 but we are open to offer or you say visit LagosAssetManagent.com to get it if interested

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AboutMarty: 11:08am On Jan 16
OCEANS7:

Congratulations on your sales...

- I like these hedge fund niches because they have no problem paying 4-figures...(they have deep pockets).

- I do agree that there is a thin ethical line to domaining, but - I believe what @Achonation did with this buyer was to identify a gap in their online brand's representation, and the buyer seemed very much willing to indulge in the purchase.

If the buyer were to feel exploited, and felt they had a case - they would have initiated a UDRP filing against the seller.

However, for me - it bores down to presentation and perception.

Wishing us more sales!

*** Don't limit yourself to Asset Management.

Capital Partners
Venture Capital
Capital Management
Private Equity
Investments

(There are more - just do your homework).

There are prospects not just in the USA, but across the globe.

These guys like protecting their identities, and when you find one who is interested in buying - do not be afraid to ask for a 4-figures.
what about capital markets?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omola2ulv: 11:19am On Jan 16
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AboutMarty: 11:29am On Jan 16
Achonation:
As I promised, I'll reveal the full name after reaching an agreement with the company.

Hold time: 6 days after the first sale
Purchased $9.99 on Dynadot
Price: They said they'll offer $1500 for both of them

Remember when OCEANS7 said try other country extensions??
I no de play with words from that man. I de follow every of his writings like say e be my eyes 👀
Congratulations on your sales bro. See the only thing I want from you is a copy of your sales letter. I'll edit it before using it🥺 martinsaoj@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:49am On Jan 16
That moment when you're outbounding and waiting for that congratulations email grin Since yesterday no response yet. Still outbounding though. Make these people behave sha

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:52am On Jan 16
Congratulations to recent sellers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16
CraigMorrison:

Thanks

1.) I personally - do not include a price in my outbound. I leave it open for negotiation.

2.) Here are some reasons I give in my emails:
- Complements their online marketing activities.
- Protects their brand against identity theft or cases of mistaken identity.
- It is an appreciable asset in times of valuation...(let me explain this - Our Nigerian-backed GIP was bought by BlackStone for $12Billion - when such buyouts occur, they are selling both assets and liabilities. If GIP has domains they bought for x - amount some years ago - they have room to revise/re-evaluate the value of said purchases.)

*** You don't need to give this explanation - it is their line of business & they understand it.

*** Your tone/wording should not be overtly "sales-like". It should also not come across as "opportunistic".

3.) For my call to action - I don't include the domain. I simple ask them to get back to me at their earliest convenience.

Please bear in mind that - when writing your sales pitch, you NEED to understand your audience. (ie: what works for plumbing may not work for finance).

Be creative. To me, none of these things are cast on stone. You try different methods and find what works best for you.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rill: 1:58pm On Jan 16
Please how can I withdraw funds on dynadot to my Nigeria account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CaptainArc: 2:20pm On Jan 16
Pardon me if this is not the right thread, I've been trying to pay for Facebook as for a while but my card keeps declining. Now my ad account is showing disabled. Tried all suggested solutions but no success. Has anyone experienced such and later found a solution?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16
pwetie:
1st sale Alert.

laflooringcompany/king
Outbound over 300 contacts.
Hold: 3 months
Venue: Epik lander
Price: $200.

Sent outbound to over 300 contacts...few showed interest nd went mute. Google suspended gmail. Un-suspended, did follow up after one month..by adjusting price from 555 to 399. Not even gone Tru 1/3 of d endusers; One end user showed interest offered $200, counted $300. Insisted; agreed. Then another end user came for it @399 but already sold $200.

Tnks to God, oga IK, ikhalifah, beckplanet, branduche & everyone in this thread for dr inputs. Remain blessed. Those yet to make a sale. Jst persevere.

Save d 'congrats' reply to save space. I don't usually congratulate others.

Sale letter & follow up letter given respectively.

HELLO, do u have a whatsapp i can text u on? kind regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 3:14pm On Jan 16
AuntyAmope:

HELLO, do u have a whatsapp i can text u on? kind regards
the fundamentals u will need to succeed in domain flipping/investing are all laid down in this thread for free. U can then advance to namepros & twitter. Most of the gurus in the thread were self thought garnering all the tips in the thread and refining to fit their own methods. Many others has also opted for the Op of the thread class: ikpromotions for a start. You can do so as well & learn more on ur own. No hurry in life, at least 4 d next decade I believe domaining should still be around. If others can sell u also can sell as well.

Follow all their past and current post:

Wholesales & Brandables: Haykay2005

Brandables: Beckplanet, icausetrouble, Budosky, awesomeduru & several gurus. Got to scan through the thread.

Geos: ikhalyfah, ikpromotions, awesomeduru

Emds: Many gurus in the thread I have to check my followings..Oceans7, Protocol, etc. Theirs one very boss in emd on this thread but I forgot his username, the one that does just 3 follow ups.

Domain Parking: Liftkid

Many other methods and aspects of domaining can find on Twitter or namepros but got to eventually find something that works for u.

As u r following their post, also be writing down all the keywords.

Now time to put those keywords to use in auctions, Ed, Registrar's to find a domain or can use the keywords to coin your own domain but first take ikpromotions class; recommended.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Agent8706(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16
Learner47:

More sales to everyone. Same shit from the previous post,,,,,, rinse & repeat.

Good to know you are doing awesome and great to have you back with a bang
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 4:44pm On Jan 16
I finally have a virtual card with grey...I'm excited.
First step is completed😎

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 5:20pm On Jan 16
Achonation:
As I promised, I'll reveal the full name after reaching an agreement with the company.

Price: They said they'll offer $1500 for both of them

Remember when OCEANS7 said try other country extensions??
I no de play with words from that man. I de follow every of his writings like say e be my eyes 👀

Big congratulations to you bro.

Are you the one who also sold ForumAssetManagement//com? Cos I see that one was also sold too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 6:02pm On Jan 16
FreshPresh92:

Are you the one who also sold ForumAssetManagement//com? Cos I see that one was also sold too.
yes, He sold the three names to the same company!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 7:10pm On Jan 16
Achonation:

Congrats chief. Can you please share how you were able to present the 3 domains to the company? Did you market the 3 at once or you did it one after the other?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 9:10pm On Jan 16
Hello Bosses,please help me answer this.

If for instance I Aquire a domain like Sigma Venture Capital (made up), how do I outbound such a name since it is not geo-targeted?

Do I Google search venture capital firms in the US A or how do I go about getting targeted leads for such a name?

I have seen many outbound sales here that are not geo-soecific so I'm curious as to how to do it properly. This has been my challenge with outbound.

Please somebody help!

@Ocean7
@Iykepromotions
@all the bosses.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 6:28am On Jan 17
mahvie:

Congrats chief. Can you please share how you were able to present the 3 domains to the company? Did you market the 3 at once or you did it one after the other?
a very good question!!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17
Bend down select:
2k/name
Austineggdonors.com
Somervilleflooring.com
P3t.xyz
G3m.xyz
Frontierclassichomes.com
Philadelphiacosmeticsurgeons.com

Zero902254090zero
WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17
ANTAX99:
Hello Bosses,please help me answer this.

If for instance I Aquire a domain like Sigma Venture Capital (made up), how do I outbound such a name since it is not geo-targeted?

Do I Google search venture capital firms in the US A or how do I go about getting targeted leads for such a name?

I have seen many outbound sales here that are not geo-soecific so I'm curious as to how to do it properly. This has been my challenge with outbound.

Please somebody help!

@Ocean7
@Iykepromotions
@all the bosses.

Thanks
Use Google or u can use crunchbase
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 4:47pm On Jan 17
Aah! Bend down select Ke grin
Na Okirika?

tinnymerit:
Bend down select:
2k/name
Austineggdonors.com
Somervilleflooring.com
P3t.xyz
G3m.xyz
Frontierclassichomes.com
Philadelphiacosmeticsurgeons.com

Zero902254090zero
WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:44pm On Jan 17
YoobaNesan:
Aah! Bend down select Ke grin
Na Okirika?

you don't know grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17
Learner47:

More sales to everyone. Same shit from the previous post,,,,,, rinse & repeat

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Toluenez: 7:21pm On Jan 17
How true is this please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17
Learner47:

More sales to everyone. Same shit from the previous post,,,,,, rinse & repeat.

Congratulations chief
Pls how do you outbound. Do you use softwares or something. And can the manner of outbound be done with phone?

Also, can I pm you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 8:56pm On Jan 17
Please, what email finder is suitable for finding CEO or top officials email apart from snov.io?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:00pm On Jan 17
Greenscientist:
Please, what email finder is suitable for finding CEO or top officials email apart from snov.io?
Clearbit, SalesQl for linkedln contact and hunter

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17
Happy New Year Folks... It is 2024, let's go harder.

Congratulations to all domain sellers.

iCausetrouble how have you been bro?

Iykepromotions, Kedu?

BrandUche Nna, what's up?

AwesomeDuru, congrats on your growth. Not surprised about how far you have come. I noticed you would be a badass salesman when you started dropping those sales email on here, I also stated the copywriting skill you exhibited.

Bonsu, how is Ghana grin

Treasure28, thanks for those calls in 2023

Beckplanet, thank you for always sharing your milestone each year.

Learner47, I hail bros.

Ikhalyfah, where have you been?

HayKay2005, you just forget us for here. no b so ooo.

JudeAnajama, don't leave us here. Please come back.

God bless everyone involved in this journey and growth, 2024 is going to be great year, let's make it count.

22 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17
Learner47:
the fundamentals u will need to succeed in domain flipping/investing are all laid down in this thread for free. U can then advance to namepros & twitter. Most of the gurus in the thread were self thought garnering all the tips in the thread and refining to fit their own methods. Many others has also opted for the Op of the thread class: ikpromotions for a start. You can do so as well & learn more on ur own. No hurry in life, at least 4 d next decade I believe domaining should still be around. If others can sell u also can sell as well.

Follow all their past and current post:

Wholesales & Brandables: Haykay2005

Brandables: Beckplanet, icausetrouble, Budosky, awesomeduru & several gurus. Got to scan through the thread.

Geos: ikhalyfah, ikpromotions, awesomeduru

Emds: Many gurus in the thread I have to check my followings..Oceans7, Protocol, etc. Theirs one very boss in emd on this thread but I forgot his username, the one that does just 3 follow ups.

Domain Parking: Liftkid

Many other methods and aspects of domaining can find on Twitter or namepros but got to eventually find something that works for u.

As u r following their post, also be writing down all the keywords.

Now time to put those keywords to use in auctions, Ed, Registrar's to find a domain or can use the keywords to coin your own domain but first take ikpromotions class; recommended.
Thank you for this advice sir but that's not even why I quoted the "pwetie" handler. The person sold a name I have the normal version.
Wanted to talk

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 11:02pm On Jan 17
Learner47:

Whether anyone post or anyone decides not to post the thread will continue to thrive. What reason do I have to beeef a fellow youth trying hard to make it in this harsh economy btwn I make my sales too.

I respectfully pointed out an observation for further clarifications & you are turning it into emotional blackmail. Let's learn to apply logic. And lastly, we all in these thread aren't domain squatters.

Peace out.

My bro, ur posts were too long for me to read cause I've got exams I'm also reading for.
Just from the first line I read, I have no idea about the squatting you're talking about.

I just spot the omission in their name and present it to them. Some didn't buy it because it was used by some other when they wanted to reg. That's just it.
No need for the thousands of screenshots.

Thanks for ur time fetching those texts.... Maybe someone/u can read and summarize it in maybe 5 lines let others who are busy understand it

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 11:07pm On Jan 17
FreshPresh92:

Yes... That was the covered sale before I registered the .ca and pitched it back to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: isholaidreez(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.