Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands (15806 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2018
Queenpresh611:
Why should we not use it That a student phone Have you used it, you just hear what people say and you believe
Tecno is a student phone.
Infinix is a student phone.
Samsung has phones with prices that are student friendly.
The Nokia I'm using I got it for 32k.
Do not limit yourself to mediocrity simply because you're not a millionaire.
I would say it again, every reasonable person should stay away from Itel.
You claim to be a student yet you know nothing.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2018
princeabiola95:
Itel mobile is the first mobile phone on earth to beat all other phones(eg..tecno,Samsung and others).
Itel mobile Is affordable to buy.
Itel smartphone is the best phone so far than others smartphone.

Itel doesn't even beat Innjoo.

Itel is at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to phones.

Pray to God to bless you with money so you can afford quality phones. This one you're living is not life.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2018
leom007:
ItelMobile is standing, not even critics can bring it down.
I believe to every successful business, there's always an antagonist....

Never make a conclusive internet post when you are not a victim of the issue...

Itel is the best and this is just the beginning...

watch-out for more from the stable of Itel.

loveAlways
joinandenjoy

Do you know anyone who has used any Itel product problem free for 2 straight years?

No lies please.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2018
Nnnena:
itel is a cool brand. I love it. it works well. from the camera to its durability so cool. what of how affordable it is. you can't get a Gionee or Samsung phone worth 21k. it's obvious the poster is senseless. you need senselin

most times it's not about Price. Durability matters.

Can you post this time next year with the same Itel phone you're using now? The answer is NO. Itel can never ever ever last long.

We'd be here when you start complaining of screen or battery issues. With Itel such thing is inevitable.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Itel is trash i swear cheesy cheesy
itel is not a trash Mr... Itel is one of d best phone one can use... Ave u try Itel A32f, pls do and ur life will not remain d same...
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by morike94(f): 1:44pm On May 23, 2018
Cheap doesn't mean fake, what Itel is most interested in is providing pocket friendly phone and making phone affordable to everyone... Fingers are not equal plus Av been using Itel phone back to back with no issues

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2018
Missjuliet2:
I think you should rethink what you posted..
Saying itel is bad...
Wow, am still looking for words.

Itel has saved some guys
Itel has saved some parents

Let me tell you how.

Guys don't wake up at night again to think of how to gather money to get their babes good phone.
They just run to a store and request for itel, itel is pocket free, and the most shocking part, have you tried itel camera? I guess know, itel camera is in competition with canon camera.

Parent don't say no to their kids when they demand for phones, because itel is there to help them.

Thanks to itel
With 20,500 you will get a good itel phone.

Itel is the best.
Join the itel club.

You must be very stupid to say the emboldened.

In saner climes you would be arrested and executed for such libel.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Ojomafavour: 1:46pm On May 23, 2018
Ok everybody is entitled to his or her opinion by the truth is Nigeria is blessed with nice ad affordable smartphones...itelmobile is one of the smartphone that is affordable,dependable u CN always trust on,like Hu CN GT a smartphone with finger with just 20,500....itel mobile is good, reliable
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by morike94(f): 1:49pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

most times it's not about Price. Durability matters.

Can you post this time next year with the same Itel phone you're using now? The answer is NO. Itel can never ever ever last long.

We'd be here when you start complaining of screen or battery issues. With Itel such thing is inevitable.

I used my Itel 1503 for two years and gave it to someone because I want to experience the newest Android version of Itel, d person I gave it to is still using it, this is the 13month��

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 1:49pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Do you know anyone who has used any Itel product problem free for 2 straight years?

No lies please.
yes,I am a witness.. My mum is using Itel S32,and its still in a good condition... Don't say wat u dnt kw... Some people don't kw how to use phone,while some are careless..
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Missjuliet2: 1:51pm On May 23, 2018
It is itel's ASSURANCE that you don't need to break the bank to own a smartphone.

So join us today to enjoy quality and reliable devices that are affordable. #itelMobile
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by leom007(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

No lies please.

myself and few cousins and friends issa testimony
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Missjuliet2: 1:54pm On May 23, 2018
Why buy a fairly used phone when you can own a brand new itel A32F for just ₦20,500? ��‍♀��‍♂

What are you waiting for ��‍♀��‍♂#FingerprintForEveryone
Join the itel club...

Itel is the best
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Adexgift93(f): 1:54pm On May 23, 2018
What's also the essence of a phone, that when ever the phone damage, u can't see the spare part in the market, as for me have been using itel for a long time and the battery life span is OK, I may not even charge my android for 2days, and it has all the function that I needed. For me itel is the best
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Adexgift93(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2018
I have been using itel for a very long time and am still enjoying my phone
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Missjuliet2: 1:56pm On May 23, 2018
"itel A32F has a fingerprint scanner and is very pocket-friendly, which is something special. That combination is not something you will run into while phone shopping. It has a 5-inch display and runs meets Android Oreo Go Edition. That is the version of Android OS that is optimised to make low-hardware devices run really smooth."

A mobile phone with all this features and you said its bad?
Please rethink.

Itel is the best
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
kmaster007:
so, wch of d phone we suld go for nw
Itel my dear,Wit 20,500/u can get Itel fingerprint and enjoy it till u want to buy anoda itel product..
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Adexgift93(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
Talking about affordable price phone, itel is number one and it has function that other phone are having.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Solodex550(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2018
Phone brands are not only defined by the size of the market they control and functionality but also by how impactful their presence in such environment have been to the consumers.

Fine you mentioned HTC, LG, Samsung etc..
but how many of these phones are making impacts to the consumers and environment? Oh! so because we want to use a big phone we mean phone with Exynos chipset we should go and steal? wake up from your slumber.

How on earth would you compare Itel, Tecno and Infinix to your so called Exynos chipset Phones Samsung,LG and HTC meanwhile all these phones serves the same functions and they all have different target.

Phones brands should be defined by their impacts,affordability,durability and reliability - Something Itel thrives in and keeps setting the standard for other brands to emulate.

All Itel phones are durable, reliable and affordable in case you are not aware Itel recently launched a new phone with fingerprint Itel A32F at just #20,500.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Missjuliet2: 2:00pm On May 23, 2018
With a simple touch of 0.5s on the fingerprint sensor of itel A32F, you can have SECURED, CONVENIENT and CUSTOMIZED access to multiple functions on your device like unlock the phone, take a photo, answer the phone call, stop the alarm and lots more.

Isn't that amazing? #FingerprintForEveryone #itelMobile.
The best
Please
Get yours and stop trending lies.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I dnt tink she's stupid dear, buy itel fingerprint and allow d phone to change how u reason and talk..
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Adexgift93(f): 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
Done...Solodex550..

Phone brands are not only defined by the size of the market they control and functionality but also by how impactful their presence in such environment have been to the consumers.

Fine you mentioned HTC, LG, Samsung etc..
but how many of these phones are making impacts to the consumers and environment? Oh! so because we want to use a big phone we mean phone with Exynos chipset we should go and steal? wake up from your slumber.

How on earth would you compare Itel, Tecno and Infinix to your so called Exynos chipset Phones Samsung,LG and HTC meanwhile all these phones serves the same functions and they all have different target.

Phones brands should be defined by their impacts,affordability,durability and reliability - Something Itel thrives in and keeps setting the standard for other brands to emulate.

All Itel phones are durable, reliable and affordable in case you are not aware Itel recently launched a new phone with fingerprint Itel A32F at just #20,500.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by deefrosh: 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
chawmart1:
Great morning read. Thanks for sharing this. These products are still substandard compared to the likes of samsung and iphones. Generally, we do not have a standard of phones in this continent, so invariably anything goes.

Substandard? Bro, I use Itel. And I must say that ever since I've been using it I've had no regrets. Now how many people can afford a Samsung or an iPhone? Itel has really made it easy for one to get an android device that has nice features. Take the latest itelA32F for example(that's the next phone I wanna buy now �) it has some great features but still sells at an affordable price(#20,500) it even has a finger print sensor and runs on the latest OS.. Bro, that's the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Tundezy6(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
Tecno, Itel and Infinix has been one of smartphone brand in Africa, the earlier top 5 Africa smartphone vendor that came out this month, Tecno Itel and five make the top 5, Samsung is in first position follow by
Tecno , Itel while infinix in 5th position. those three brands fore mentioned has been producing great and quality device and also the make smartphone more affordable to many of us in Africa not Nigeria only.
itel has great, better and quality device just take a look at their new A32F smartphone with a lot quality spotted in, the camera is super clearer, nice display, sharp fingerprints sensors, you can also use your five fingers to launch five apps of ur choice is good and affordable what are we looking for in Nigeria. those three mobile brand has make Android phone to be more affordable to us here I most commend then they are doing great work.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Itel doesn't even beat Innjoo.

Itel is at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to phones.

Pray to God to bless you with money so you can afford quality phones. This one you're living is not life.
Itel is not at d bottom, Itel is a giant on its own.... The best phone of any kind.... U can't compare it wit Tecno and infinix dat hangs wit batt issue..
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Missjuliet2: 2:06pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Hahaha
You think so
I don't my dear
I wish you were using itel, you would no insulting a stranger is wrong, but no problem dear.

For itel I stand.
Try itel
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Tundezy6(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2018
Sophiaben:
yes,I am a witness.. My mum is using Itel S32, since 2016, and its still in a good condition... Don't say wat u dnt kw... Some people don't kw how to use phone,while some are careless..

I have used itel s12 everything about the phone is great it doesn't lag or hang. if you don't know how to handle devices especially Android phone u can't use any of Samsung Android phone cos of their flexibility
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 2:10pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

And stop talking as if ur not a student... Pls go and buy Itel A32f, P31,S32 and many of them, come back and u will testify...
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by deefrosh: 2:11pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:
Lol, This OP will be mercilessly attacked and will be accused of many things because he tried to say the simple truth and educate nigerians. Fact is so many people long to use quality brands but cant because of the harsh economic reality on ground so they go for what they can afford, they convince themselves and truly believe It is the best and will aggresively defend the brand to avoid being looked down upon, they find motivation and consolation among themselves and As long as those inferior brands keeps massaging their self esteem by providing same functions the other quality brand does case is closed.

Quality isn't about the phone's brand bro. I have an ITEL phone(P31) that lasts me for 2 days on a single charge(with data usage) and that's what I'm looking for in a phone. And if I can get this quality in a cheaper phone why should I not go for it? Itel has very good phones bro.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by millomaniac: 2:13pm On May 23, 2018
deefrosh:

Quality isn't about the phone's brand bro. I have an ITEL phone(P31) that lasts me for 2 days on a single charge(with data usage) and that's what I'm looking for in a phone. And if I can get this quality in a cheaper phone why should I not go for it? Itel has very good phones bro.

Okay. Enjoy.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Tundezy6(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

you don't know what you are saying between itel and Samsung which is more affordable, which students can easily get, and is a phone with quality, you will enjoy ur money , itel is my best device so far in Nigeria I most say this. and I appreciated their good works
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Tundezy6(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2018
Sophiaben:
Itel my dear,Wit 20,500/u can get Itel fingerprint and enjoy it till u want to buy anoda itel product..

Itel mobile phone will serve u better you gonna enjoy ur money also u will be amaze with great quality that's in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Directs Telcos To Reverse 10% Increase In Calls, Data Tariffs / See The Benchmark Scores Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Against Other Top Devices / Nokia's Symbian Is Officially Dead...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.