Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo (31231 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by PedroEastman: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
ashawo
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by kereman1: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
if this one can buy G wagon... that mean G wagon don turn regular car. & d rep wey I gt for d car don reduce
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:03am On May 23, 2018
femi4:
Ta lo ndo Ini Edo sef?
iwo na nii

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by OhiOfIhima: 9:05am On May 23, 2018
Benekruku:
Executive Olosho

Am sure you will forever grateful if you have a sister like her... Stop hating man.
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by perdollar(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2018
faded star. heard dt she was divorced bc she is an outfield player

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Triniti(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2018
I have never seen a male actor in Nigeria that has anything to show off with, why only the females with the money?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Spatta: 9:07am On May 23, 2018
Ini Edo pose,
Davido pose
Omotola pose
Genevieve pose
This one pose that one pose,
You can only pose when you are alive
Our poses are transient
Live is too short
Only fools forget this
When death comes
All our pose is over
Repent, Jesus is the Way
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Benekruku(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Am sure you will forever grateful if you have a sister like her... Stop hating man.

Speak of what you will be grateful for.

Everybody you find here ain't paupers like you
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by mustafa006: 9:15am On May 23, 2018
This is the reward for the doggy styles and monkey styles and the chicken styles she gave...ride on olosho
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by nsesam(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2018
All these fake people
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by hustla(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2018
Mrop:
Popular actress Ini Edo show off her beautiful G Benz wagon in this new adorable photos.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/ini-edo-show-off-her-black-g-wagon-benz-in-new-adorable-photo/

Car wey yahoo boys don use tire forget am sef
Gerrouttttttttt
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by OhiOfIhima: 9:20am On May 23, 2018
Even if you are richer than Dangote and Otedola combine, try and have a sense of belonging. Not every working class ladies are Olosho. What dat Lady earn per Shooting might surpass ur annual income.

Is you type dat will end up marry a crystal Olosho as a house wife.

Benekruku:

Speak of what you will be grateful for.

Everybody you find here ain't paupers like you

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by ladychioma: 9:20am On May 23, 2018
Beautiful lady. Black beauty enjoy
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by alextobi1247: 9:23am On May 23, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Deltatoto: 9:47am On May 23, 2018
Mrop:
Popular actress Ini Edo show off her beautiful G Benz wagon in this new adorable photos.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/ini-edo-show-off-her-black-g-wagon-benz-in-new-adorable-photo/

tortoe dey Pay like this?werin I dey use myself dey do since
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by mubby4real(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2018
Do you want to marry her.
ITbomb:
Is she married?
Is she pregnant?

Or is she still fvrking politicians?
Do you want to marry her.
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Dollabiz: 9:51am On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by bikefab(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2018
My all time crush...
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Queenserah26(f): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Congrats

God remember me too
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by pedrilo: 10:36am On May 23, 2018
our mothers took care of their homes and made sure we have a life, but today we have refused to look after our homes but ourselves.
there is serious social/moral drift in today's nigeria
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Greatidonis: 11:02am On May 23, 2018
I can only imagine the millage some oloshos meter for dey read if only God created women like cars.
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by HoodBillionaire: 11:19am On May 23, 2018
i drive a 2001 acura
men so sweet
africa is cursed
always rushing to buy cars dey cant maintain
what a shame
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Duru009(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2018
Mega don pay !

Advance olosho
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Kanoute(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is so sad!
When growing up, I was taught that hardwork pays.

But now,
Only badwork pays.

BACKwork pays...
If you know you know.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Etianwanokon: 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
She is not wise. Make hay while the sun shines.
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by gwama: 6:31pm On May 23, 2018
I do not understand why the stars in Nigeria love the Mercedes G Wagon, it is the only model of car that Mercedes manufactures or what? grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo by Ayobami7(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2018
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Claims Of Asking Girls To Go Unclad On IG Can't Damage My Career - MC Galaxy / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi / Desmond Elliot, Olamide, Dammy Krane And MI Visit Governor Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.