Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,409 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (58589 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by talk2saintify(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by thoollz: 10:24am On May 23, 2018
D Thunder and lightening wey strike that woman still dey learn work, she go follow person talk soon and d real one go visit am.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Bitcoinprof: 10:25am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Queenserah26(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2018
Who takes mama KOO seriously undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by GreatOlu1: 10:25am On May 23, 2018
Silencer .
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by okonja(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2018
2nd Trimester...Thumma sabila ya sarahu cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2018
Kemi right now........
receive sense

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Daeylar(f): 10:26am On May 23, 2018
She shouldn't have bothered.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by jetz(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared With Caption ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7701/linda-ikeji-replies-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-shares-uncovered-pregnancy-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala
see shoes abeg at d background of the pictures damn
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by myenvironalert(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
It's not real. Look at her Tommy from the right angle. She just painted her Tommy. Dassol
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Austinoiz(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
Linda wasting her time to reply an idiot.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by saneasses(f): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
linda , tell them....
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by BeijinDossier: 10:27am On May 23, 2018
That is a good response. I am beginning to admire this lady.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2018
If you don’t post pictures of who gave you belle,I won’t believe.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by AprokoGirl: 10:30am On May 23, 2018
Whogoblog:
grin , Linda No Mind Them ... Move On ... My Dreams , My Hustle

And Kemi Olunloyo , Reacts Again ..

Read Here :
https://aprokogirl.com/7701/linda-ikeji-replies-kemi-omololu-olunloyo-shares-uncovered-pregnancy-pictures/

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 23, 2018
Boss lady cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2018
2 mad women

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Assassin101: 10:33am On May 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by chuckdee4(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2018
If you are replying a mad woman, you must be jobless yourself
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On May 23, 2018
Madam Kemi needs our prayers

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Rixpin: 10:35am On May 23, 2018
Linda just like what Sambarry said must you reply some side talk. I don't want to abuse anyone but to say if you were my wife and you had this strength to stand with those that hate which you have pass by far , I would have inturn beat you. Common move on with your GOD Blessed life jare.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by myfantasies(f): 10:43am On May 23, 2018
SCAMMER
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by don4real18(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2018
If you never get belle but need to showcase a baby bump online, you can contact me for your Graphics design at an affordable rate
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2018
one thing I hv love this Linda is that she hardly replies to unnecessary comments or talks online. .that's gives her an edge over others in the online business. . I know she bought a house and I went for the opening live in lagos, now she is pregnant , many still doubt but with this pictures showing her lovely big belly. .many wil be amazed..lol..May God bless u for me..cheers

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by chukel(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2018
Is Linda married? Who is her husband. Who is the father of the baby. See how girls are falling over themselves to congratulate her without asking critical questions. Country with no morals. Citizens controlled by wealth irrespective of source.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by chisure: 10:47am On May 23, 2018
Now, i believe. I was also doubting too.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:54am On May 23, 2018
I don't know why I luv this girl called LINDA IKEJI

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by desmond2pk: 10:55am On May 23, 2018
Ibos - linda ikeji. Yoruba - kemi
Ibos- NGozi iweala. Yoruba . Kemi
Ibos - uwazuruike. Yorubas gani Adams.
Ibos -------

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Sparkle777(f): 10:56am On May 23, 2018
I ve always loved and admired Linda, she obviously has a heart of gold. Of cos,she has her faults,who doesn't? Is it a big deal to be pregnant? Older, poorer, richer, more famous women have gotten in the family way so why is hers a big deal?
Hanty Kemi, whish one be yaa own. You have born urs, u don't want others to born dias?
Linda is properly engaged and will soon be married,all those gbegboruns wey talk say na 2men dey fight for the belle,may God forgive you.
Linda is a blessed woman and I tap into her grace and blessings. Shine on.
Re: Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) by Larryslim(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2018
Linda carry go!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) / Violence, Sex Mar Mayorkun’s Concert In Ibadan, Davido Bouncer Beats Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.