Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! (515 Views)

Bursted: Lagos Baby Mama Under Fire For Reaping Off Ex-lover, Accused Of Greed / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! by hearthdesire: 10:25am On May 23, 2018
Tunde visits my shop where he comes to buy things. Though he is a really nice person with a good heart. Then he works with a new generation bank in ikeja. We got talking and i agreed to date him because he was good and so supportive to me. He later lost his job in the bank due to this economic down time they were downsized. Due to him not having to start thinking about it, i asked him what he can do temporarily before he can secure something meaningful . He told me he would go into laundry business. I now withdrew 200k from my shop proceed, i gave him to start up the business. He finished the shop, closed it down within 6months. I dont wnat want to leave him because he had issues where he was working. The second time i asked a friend of mine to act like she borrowed me money then i gave it to tunde to open a saloon shop since he said he will get someone to manage the place for him. I got abit lucky to supply some malls in lagos. I was given the contract to supply them some goods like tomatoes, potatoes etc. Which i travel from lagos to jos and maiduguri almost every 2-3weeks. Tunde later decieved me about a fake travelling plan and withdrew 1million naira from my account. He took.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/20/thank-you-so-much-for-reaping-me-off-what-i-laboured-for-tunde/
Re: Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! by Angy55(f): 10:33am On May 23, 2018
You are wishing Tunde well after duping you?
This is a fake story.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! by johnmartus(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 23, 2018
These bloggers self grin

Well I used the time I should've wasted reading that trash to type the reply

Good luck with your blog

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Marry Man With Thos 5 Habit.take Note Of No 4 / Men Hate Feeling Emotional, While Women Hate Having An Orgasm / Will compulsory national DNA test keep women alive???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.