Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! (2094 Views)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
Hello friends,

I want to show you how to do WAEC restitution, but first, learn what restitution is.

Restitution is a doctrine people ignore, but it must be done, especially if the HolySpirit pricks in your heart to do it. Restitution is making right what is wrong or reconciliation or confession to the offended or duped about a hurtful matter. Things subject to restitution includes: cheating in exam, adultery, cheating a fiance or fiancee, lies to gain promotions, covered wickedness against someone or any form of cheating or wicked act Against someone.

Restitution must be done with wisdom & sometimes after serious counselling & prayers. It must be done!!

How to do WAEC restitution? People just wake up to submit WAEC results to WAEC office because they cheated in exam. Yes, it is good, but NO it is done wrongly. To do WAEC restitution, firstly, you must write a letter and put in an envelope to submit to WAEC office. The letter will contain to what extent or degree you did malpractice; in detailed explanation. Some malpractice are very mild, some are average & some are huge. The letter must also contain plea for mercy & forgiveness. Do not put your WAEC number or certificate attached to the letter until demanded by WAEC. Again, that you did malpractice does not mean WAEC can't forgive you & let you still have your certificate. DO YOU WANT WAEC TO FORGIVE YOU? before you submit the letter of the malpractice you did, do a 14 days deep fast for mercy by Jesus Christ. After the fast, take some droplets of Holy Communion from a church who really believes in the mystery of the communion & pour on the letter. The communion is the blood of Jesus Christ "when I see the blood, I will pass over you".

Note, if after you do the exercise twice & WAEC still demands for your result, then submit your result to WAEC.

But it works!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
Yes it works
Re: How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! by hiddenfigure: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please, how do you send this letter to WAEC. Is there a way I can contact you personally on how to go about this op. I'm assuming this is a personal experience of yours please help
Re: How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! by Mut7y(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2019
How do I go about it. Please can you drop your number or contact me 08112447227
Hello friends,

I want to show you how to do WAEC restitution, but first, learn what restitution is.

Restitution is a doctrine people ignore, but it must be done, especially if the HolySpirit pricks in your heart to do it. Restitution is making right what is wrong or reconciliation or confession to the offended or duped about a hurtful matter. Things subject to restitution includes: cheating in exam, adultery, cheating a fiance or fiancee, lies to gain promotions, covered wickedness against someone or any form of cheating or wicked act Against someone.

Restitution must be done with wisdom & sometimes after serious counselling & prayers. It must be done!!

How to do WAEC restitution? People just wake up to submit WAEC results to WAEC office because they cheated in exam. Yes, it is good, but NO it is done wrongly. To do WAEC restitution, firstly, you must write a letter and put in an envelope to submit to WAEC office. The letter will contain to what extent or degree you did malpractice; in detailed explanation. Some malpractice are very mild, some are average & some are huge. The letter must also contain plea for mercy & forgiveness. Do not put your WAEC number or certificate attached to the letter until demanded by WAEC. Again, that you did malpractice does not mean WAEC can't forgive you & let you still have your certificate. DO YOU WANT WAEC TO FORGIVE YOU? before you submit the letter of the malpractice you did, do a 14 days deep fast for mercy by Jesus Christ. After the fast, take some droplets of Holy Communion from a church who really believes in the mystery of the communion & pour on the letter. The communion is the blood of Jesus Christ "when I see the blood, I will pass over you".

Note, if after you do the exercise twice & WAEC still demands for your result, then submit your result to WAEC.

But it works!!!!
Re: How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! by Mut7y(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2019
A quick reply would be appreciated.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus The Prophesied Messiah? Let's Look At The Evidence. / The Forbidden Fruit Mystery! / God Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.