Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS (44914 Views)

Clubbing Gone Wrong As Man Order For Asun But Is Brought An Expensive AZUL (vid) / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts / Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by WINDSOW(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
I always remind myself each morning, "Remember the son of whom u are". And God has been helping outta troubles.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by princfred(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
sigiyaya:
For how long must souls continue to rest in peace unnecessarily in this fail state call Nigeria

Must all of our soul rest in peace before something could be done

Every day Sorrow Tears & Blood cry cry
When Igbos wanted out, all the other ignorant ethnic groups called them bad names and killed them, now everybody is enjoying one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by AnanseK(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
This country is obviously becoming something else. "They opened fire" on protesters who were fighting for indegenous benefits being boycotted. But failed to shoot them baboonick Shiite terrorists who stones, fights and destroy police vehicles in the federal capital, Abuja. To every sane citizen of Nigeria. I hope you get my point.

Talk to Dixon na
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by princfred(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
This country is obviously becoming something else. "They opened fire" on protesters who were fighting for indegenous benefits being boycotted. But failed to shoot them baboonick Shiite terrorists who stones, fights and destroy police vehicles in the federal capital, Abuja. To every sane citizen of Nigeria. I hope you get my point.
Igbo people are bad. Trump is bad for calling it a shithole. Nnamdi kanu is stupid for calling it a zoo. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
Cant tell where i called out ur brain during my post. Its not sensitive when you choose to fight where there is no war.

omojesu202:

no ooo....
go n find out how many Shiite members have been killed so far? or is your brain paining u?
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by adiyemama(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 23, 2018
Take ot easy bro. I DID NOT START THIS WAR. How soon should we realise that a certain music is targeted at a particular audience? We have to speak fast and as soon as. The synonymous killings in the north started with 100% christians or infidels in target but however saw mixed religions in the toll all in the name of Boko Haram. That was before political, social, economic and religious interests turned it into a full fledged war of bombing mosques and public centres irrespective of the occupants. I repeat. I DID NOT START THIS WAR

TEYA:

Must you turn everything into a tribal issue? An unarmed citizen was killed by a trigger happy cop, all of us should speak against it, Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. Do you know how many shiites were killed by Buratai's men? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by holuwarlay08(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
one spanner loss.....so sad
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by DabuIIIT: 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
shamecurls:

a .... at 40 is a .... forever grin
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by idrisolayiwo(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2018
I, in no way condone the killing at all but why will you go lock up a school gate for illegal reasons?. These community women and youths have through illegal certificates and connections have continually cheated on the states through their illegal employment. What the hell is wrong in this country self?.Citizens are insane, government insane, security operatives: hardcore madness!.may GOD help us!.
RIP to the lost soul
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by idrisolayiwo(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
Take ot easy bro. I DID NOT START THIS WAR. How soon should we realise that a certain music is targeted at a particular audience? We have to speak fast and as soon as. The synonymous killings in the north started with 100% christians or infidels in target but however saw mixed religions in the toll all in the name of Boko Haram. That was before political, social, economic and religious interests turned it into a full fledged war of bombing mosques and public centres irrespective of the occupants. I repeat. I DID NOT START THIS WAR

So?....Are u saying murderers should be left on the planet?..Wait until your loved one is murdered before u start posting nonsense!. Its simple,IF U KILL, U SHALL BE KILLED TOO. SO DONT GO AND GET ANY IDEAS OF SURVIVING MURDER
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by oweman: 3:42pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=openmine post=67808595]were those protesting carrying weapons?
Why would security operatives open fire if the protesters had no weapons?
From the information i have so far gathered,some of the deceased were not even part of the protest and were just passing by.....
So unfortunate.....

That's collatoral damage why going through where a riot is on. or is that the only way to where he was going ?
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
How did you come about murderes being left on the planet. How does your sense of argument correlate with killing and being killed? Biko. I no know the sun wey beat you today. Me, AC won kill me. My brain dey in tact. Bye

idrisolayiwo:

So?....Are u saying murderers should be left on the planet?..Wait until your loved one is murdered before u start posting nonsense!. Its simple,IF U KILL, U SHALL BE KILLED TOO. SO DONT GO AND GET ANY IDEAS OF SURVIVING MURDER
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by SirBunky85(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
sigiyaya:
For how long must souls continue to rest in peace unnecessarily in this failed state call Nigeria

why not blame dickson?if it el rufai or pmb,u wont evn waste time to attack dem
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by SirBunky85(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2018
I'm surprised dat no one has blamed dickson in all dese issues but if it had happened in kaduna state,some hypocrited would've insulted el rufai and pmb.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by openmine(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
oweman:

That's collatoral damage why going through where a riot is on. or is that the only way to where he was going ?

It happened in an unexpected way.....
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Rosyfina(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
Lastanza:
People should learn how to embark on a peaceful protest. It is foolish to confront security agencies violently in the name of venting ur anger.

What sort of staffers would shut down a university because their names were removed from payroll. They should find a civil way of going about it. Dat a school is located within ur vicinity is not a leverage for you to flout rules and order.

Peaceful ke, dey don try sef. Dey made a peaceful protest asking Seriaki n d VC to pay d outstanding salary of d people d dropped but no body hear that part, d part d government increased our school fees telling us currently in our 200l to pay d same fee with 100l nobody heard DAT 1. A peaceful prptest was made about d increase nobody hear DAT 1. D part people were sent to beat our SU President people no hear DAT part. bin peaceful as gotten us no where but em still nt in support of dis killing .
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Rosyfina(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2018
Lastanza:
People should learn how to embark on a peaceful protest. It is foolish to confront security agencies violently in the name of venting ur anger.

What sort of staffers would shut down a university because their names were removed from payroll. They should find a civil way of going about it. Dat a school is located within ur vicinity is not a leverage for you to flout rules and order.

Peaceful ke, dey don try sef. Dey made a peaceful protest asking Seriaki n d VC to pay d outstanding salary of d people e dropped but no body hear that part, d part d government increased our school fees telling us currently in our 200l to pay d same fee with 100l nobody heard DAT 1. A peaceful prptest was made about d increase nobody hear DAT 1. D part people were sent to beat our SU President people no hear DAT part. bin peaceful as gotten us no where but em still nt in support of dis killing .
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by omojesu202(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
Cant tell where i called out ur brain during my post. Its not sensitive when you choose to fight where there is no war.

no vex... I'm looking for where to cool off
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by mustafa006: 5:03pm On May 23, 2018
History keeps repeating itself, How can u be so stupid to confront and challenge heavily armed security men in this country. I don't pity them
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by shamecurls(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
DabuIIIT:

a .... at 40 is a .... forever grin

Stop shaking the table your Dad is standing on
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Majlaw(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2018
Omo whenever I hear anything protest, na that day I dey run pass Usain bolt
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by iukpe: 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
What exactly did this young man die for? Youths are jumping into violence without thought. Some things are not worth dying for because the people, the decision makers are not ready to apply peaceful tactics when violence erupts. More will die in the months to come. Youths please wait to die from a noble course.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by chiMoni37(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
That woman was my neighbor in amossoma back in 2010..sandfield area... Rip young lad
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by adedehinbo(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
the same thing Israel did to the Palestinians protesters killing 62persons who are armless,most Igbo's here who claims to be Jews supported it,now you know how it feels,to the mourning mother,all I can say is SORRY MA
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
No parent should bury their wards. Holy Spirit our comforter, comfort this mother and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2018
Your names put in the pay roll for doing which work? These are the lazy Nigerians we are talking about, work hard Ijaw and Rivers people will say No, that all they want is their oil money, now the young man is dead. Let them continue with the protest na.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by mruwaifo(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2018
Johnny was a good man . . .
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by Rosyfina(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
Your names put in the pay roll for doing which work? These are the lazy Nigerians we are talking about, work hard Ijaw and Rivers people will say No, that all they want is their oil money, now the young man is dead. Let them continue with the protest na.

smiley
Sorry, but are you in Bayelsa??
Names in payroll for doing wic work you say,
cus 3 or 4 people are doing something does not mean everyone is doin d same thing.
D elderly women who work as cleaners dat d Governor dropped made a peaceful protest asking 4 their outstanding salaries abi dem sef no dey work??
D nonacademic n some academic staffs e dropped to transfer to his skul no b sae him give dem automatic employment o (they'll still be interviewed), wat will happen to those who don't `pass' abi dem sef no dey work??
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by progress69: 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
sigiyaya:
For how long must souls continue to rest in peace unnecessarily in this failed state call Nigeria

So people nor dey die abroad? Na only "failed stayed" people dey die
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2018
This why I dn't like protest either innocent people shops get looted or destroyed,innicent commuters are affected causing delay in man hours and the worst of all is innocent protestrs getting shot at or kiled like the case of this young man.
They should be a better way of showing ones displeasure but definitely not through protest.
Re: Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS by realGod(f): 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
cousjwhite:
ha! nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide After ‘Discovering Wife Was Sleeping With Friends / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.