Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help!! I Want To Start A Car Sales Agent (middle Man) Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!! I Want To Start A Car Sales Agent (middle Man) Bussiness (725 Views)

How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria / Biz Integrity... You Are Not In Port Harcourt But Need A Middle Man, I Am Here!! / Please Help!! I Want To Start A Car Sales Agent (middle Man) Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Want To Start A Car Sales Agent (middle Man) Bussiness by LOSKYXANDER: 1:17pm On May 23, 2018
I am a corper serving in Akwa Ibom state. Federal government Allawi is nothing to write home about compared to the cost of living here. I want to bridge the gap between buyers and sellers of cars so I can get commissions. Please if you have an idea of how this type of business works please help a fellow nairalander. I intend to advertise on social media
and online market platforms and also deal with trusted car sellers. What are the pros and cons of the bussiness and tips that I'm supposed to know? Thanks
If you are familiar with the bussiness please don't leave the thread without contributing

(1) (Reply)

Kindion Paints Need A Distributor / Apply For Bruce Chingez Foundation Grant For Education And Business / If Your Bank Account Could Talk, What Would It Say To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.