Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Biz Integrity... You Are Not In Port Harcourt But Need A Middle Man, I Am Here!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biz Integrity... You Are Not In Port Harcourt But Need A Middle Man, I Am Here!! (526 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Be A Middle Man And Make At Least #100,000 Every Month / How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biz Integrity... You Are Not In Port Harcourt But Need A Middle Man, I Am Here!! by GLYMAN: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Hello good and great business people of NL, I have been in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and have worked and done business for many years in there.

Truly, the city, P/H or PHC, as fondly called, is a lovely place and many good and law-abiding residents attest to that...

If you are a business mogul or entrepreneur seeking expansion, P/H is a great place to thrive...a land flowing with milk and honey for the visionary.

Do you do genuine and lawful business of any kind...logistics/wholesales/manufacturing/production/imports/exports/marketing/etc?

Do you need a genuine middle-man with integrity...YES is YES and NO means NO...then, you are welcome.

Are you far away in the North, West, East or South of Nigeria, or in any part of the world? Then, we can be of quality help to each other.

The door is open now.....for ONLY LAWFUL BUSINESSES....TRUST IS BUILT AND EARNED...and I am using mine aright as a good citizen.

IN-BOX ME or SEND SMS ONLY TO +234-0-8021210188... And we can build up from there until your expectation(s) is/are met and surpassed.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T DO GENUINE BUSINESSES...Like poles attract and unlike poles repel!!!

To your success and my success too...

Cheers...

(1) (Reply)

12 Objectives Of Audit To Your Business / Bank Palava / Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 3 Say's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.