Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (36626 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by doctokwus: 7:33pm On May 23, 2018
Many of us too ignorantly were fooled into believing all the lies and propaganda about Buhari having integrity and being incorrupt .
Now we know better and so does Obasanjo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by deafeyez: 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by chuksjuve(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Is it not even funny, when asked the whereabout of the power he used a whopping $16bn dollars to build, the old man is pointing to his book. I mean WTF! sad sad

*Wouldn't it be great if Buhari had some books to refer us to as Obasanjo does?*

*E.D is writing*

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Mikeross62: 7:34pm On May 23, 2018
Do people think most of these things possible,let's take it from there.is it possible for buhari to jail GEJ not to talk of OBJ,the answer is NO.so who is deceiving who

Buy from amazon and ebay,ebay checkout available
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
His prophesy shall come to pass
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
Facebook account (over 9yrs old) 4 sale. Call 07080720117
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by tuniski: 7:38pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
Baba Iyabo that preferred jail is now becoming scared of the jail as he realises he's getting closer to being jailed.

2019 onwards we await grin
Buhari that can't jail Evans the kidnapper na him wan jail ebora Owu himself.

Be serious sometimes abegi!

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by amazon14: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
So Mr passingshot you found a way to drag Gej into this obj pmb brouhaha abi? OK continue, Gej will forever torment you.
Gej remains the best democrat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Smarkie: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
i prefer the way Gej is ruining nigeria than the way the dullard of daura is building it. obj is 45% of problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by LZAA: 7:39pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..."

- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on page 96 of his book: "MY WATCH"

So wailers, you hail Obasanjo and ignorantly accept that pages 41 to 43 of his books where he explained away the money spent on power, should be accepted as the truth. In the same light, this quote from page 96 of same book should hold true forever and ever.
If Nigger Area should split pls they should just add SW to Ndi Ugwu abeg
All their problem too much
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kenzysmith: 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
eleojo23:
So GEJ was going to ruin Nigeria abi?

So Buhari has built Nigeria now ?

Abegi...
my brother no mind the ugly monkey I prefer goodluck to day dummy we called president

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kereman1: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
talk is cheap
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Yoruba4Life: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:

Never in your wasteful life mention me again

Dude, take am easy na.. Why you come carry mention for head like say na money.. grin
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by ozoebuka1(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
This old man has gone senile.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by KrystosCJ(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
Two old generals lying to each other and making tongue-in-cheek comments for the media to feed on.

OBJ is a hypocrite, PMB is a disgrace. I honestly don't understand why the average Nigerian youth would ever believe or hope in these senile miscreants. It's not wisdom that flows out of their mouths; it's just lies.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Jokerman(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
I wonder how fayemi feels with his boss praising
Abacha - didn’t he set up Radio Freedom back in those dark days and changed the name to Radio Kudirat when Kudirat Abiola was gunned down mercilessly in broad daylight around Oregun-Ojota in Lagos? This is a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Electra52(f): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
Learn how to make ;
LONG LASTING PERFUME TOILET WASH AIR FRESHENERS DETERGENT FLAT BELLY DETOXIFY TEA BALM GERMICIDE (IZAL) HAND SANITIZER BLEACH HARPIC LIQUID SOAP LIP GLOSS AFTER SHAVE CREAM STYLING GEL METHYLATED SPIRIT DUSTING POWDER SHOE POLISH DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS
All for 1k... (Discount for 10 students)
Send me a message on whatsapp if interested 09066368911
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kollinpowel(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
If Obj is jailed now then deserves everything he is getting now, cos he as committed so many atrocities in the past and in the present which one of those atrocities is the conversion of Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) to Obasanjo farm of Nigeria , putting the so called farm on the Federal government payroll to mention few so if Jonathan didn't talk during his time in office doesn't mention someone else can't prob him.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by tuniski: 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Is it not even funny, when asked the whereabout of the power he used a whopping $16bn dollars to build, the old man is pointing to his book. I mean WTF! sad sad
Are you for real? If you are seeking knowledge about christ, you reference the bible same for islam/prophetMohammed you reference the Quran/hadith. OBj duly direct people like you and buhari to his book QED.

The answer you seek are thereof!

Little wonder the whiteman said to hide something from your type of blackmen, write it in a book!
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by docadams: 7:47pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Either you, OBJ, or both of you are pathologically lying. But given that OBJ by virtue of his status giving him unfettered access to both classified and declassified information is more likely to be telling the truth. What does that tell about you? An unrepentant liar. Argue the much you want, post same newspaper clips like a deliquescent child till eternity it further worsens your case. Internet never forgets.

https://nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/obj-says-buhari-is-incorruptible-clean/
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kollinpowel(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
If Obj is jailed now then deserves everything he is getting now, cos he as committed so many atrocities in the past and in the present which one of those atrocities is the conversion of Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) to Obasanjo farm of Nigeria , putting the so called farm on the Federal government payroll to mention few so if Jonathan didn't talk during his time in office doesn't mean someone else can't prob him.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by azeez4islam(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

The Watch power System

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by FKMagazine(m): 7:51pm On May 23, 2018
It's simple, obasanjo loves Nigeria more than any former leader
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by goodybabeo1: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by fancy4eve(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
eleojo23:
So GEJ was going to ruin Nigeria abi?

So Buhari has built Nigeria now ?

Abegi...
I tire 4 dis country oh
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by israelmao(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
It is General duel other ranks should stay away and civilians have no say.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
i cant comment and say what i think about easterners..........wtf....
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by fancy4eve(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2018
FKMagazine:
It's simple, obasanjo loves Nigeria more than any former leader
obasanjo does not luv nigeria, he's just dey because of d returns. Well I tink is high tym he gets his f*cking Ass back 2 otta and let the youths decide d faith of dis country
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by justtoodark: 8:01pm On May 23, 2018
fancy4eve:
I tire 4 dis country oh

then,pack your things and migrate to other nations....!!!!

we are sooo tired of blacks like you.....we wan vomit.....

land in libya and kenya and cry back home to the zoo....!! angry angry angry angry
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by amazon14: 8:06pm On May 23, 2018
ybalogs:
How can I get this book by Obasanjo? I believe it's worth reading.

Bad market wan kee obj book him come they refer people to his useless book instead of him to face pmb the masquerade he made.

Save your money, the book is ful of lies.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by fancy4eve(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2018
justtoodark:

then,pack your things and migrate to other nations....!!!!

we are sooo tired of blacks like you.....we wan vomit.....

land in libya and kenya and cry back home to the zoo....!! angry angry angry angry
I pledge 2 Ethiopia my country.....d fact dat u aren't tired does not mean am not, ova tire dey worry me.

Abeg Free me joor. My PVC is waiting patiently.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
Lalasticlala, let's hear what people think cool

then he should allow buhari to jail him
why is he running up and down
moreover after him Tinubu next.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.