Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (36618 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Misterdhee1(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
NSNA:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either ignorant of fact or uninformed.

He revaitalised neglected sectors that were abandoned for decades and started many new infrastructures.

It is a shame that these old men refuse to respect themselves and become extinct in Nigerian Politics.
Joke of the year. Please name the sectors he revitalized and 5 projects he started and completed in 6 years.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by Davido324(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
You must be high or something
Adeke
etsakor spotted
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by contigiency(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Obj is a hypocrite. He dances naked at the market square at the slightest chance he comes out of the chain. I am sure he will be regretting stating the obvious about the person of buhari on that page.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by positivethought: 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
obasanjo thought he was doing Johnathan, now Gej will sure be smiling.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by frankdGreat125: 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
Chai, grasses should be ready to suffer after this two Bastards fight to finish.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by akdjr(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
Obasanjo want to remain the highest serving president in Nigeria..... That is why he campaign against Jona and now against Buhari.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by buhariguy(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2018
comos:

cowards !

instead of you people to face your aggressors, you prefer to divert issues or insult igbos
so wailers are the Igbo's?

Wahala dey!
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by mikelife15(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
Both OBJ and BUHARI are BA**TARDS
and u are a wasted sperm
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2018
PassingShot:
"...the Buhari I know relieves my hope for a true transformation Nigeria requires at this moment. Even, I prefer him to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation..."

- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on page 96 of his book: "MY WATCH"

So wailers, you hail Obasanjo and ignorantly accept that pages 41 to 43 of his books where he explained away the money spent on power, should be accepted as the truth. In the same light, this quote from page 96 of same book should hold true forever and ever.

You have a point but you dent it with sentiment.

How I wish you wrote as a reasonable Nigerian and no ZOMBI or WAILER mentality, BECAUSE, both Buhari and OBJ are useful thieves.

For Buhari to be praising ABACHA openly is a colossal damage to his anti corruption war even when he's receiving Billions of Abacha loot in hard currency.

Our leadership is not as bad as OUR FOLLOWERSHIP!

Think about this Sir.
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by maisauki: 11:40pm On May 23, 2018
may his wishes come to paas
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by raphaeladeyele: 5:22am On May 24, 2018
Suru lo laye
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by olatbs(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2018
Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna. Ex president Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than ayear currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger. Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion, complemented with N7billion library in Abeokuta. - Buhari's modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura Kwangolam road, next to the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate. The building is almost nondescript thus attracting no attention. This is where this ex governor of present 6 Northern States, ex petroleum minister, ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives? I thank God that PMB came in my life time. Of the 10 aircrafts he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 had been donated to our Air Force while 2 are currently undergoing repairs. Since he became president, his wife has been to Hajj and Umurah in SaudiArabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement, then to Europe recently. In all her journeys, she never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet, but commercial airlines. Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president travelled with over 60 women just to shop in Hong Kong, using the aircraft on the presidential fleet? Even if it remains only me and my household, PMB will forever remain the God-sent. A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage with less than 30 people in attendance in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed. One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB as a man who once ruled Nigeria with a spartan lifestyle. May Nigeria succeed, Amen.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by BruncleZuma: 8:36am On May 24, 2018
My watch that is filled with blatant inaccuracies and falsehoods...where are the snipers?
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by orisa37: 11:44am On May 24, 2018
Why are we sometimes impervious to rational understanding, interpretation and communicating? OBJ was simply encouraging PMB, now that he has achieved the opportunity he has been seeking, to change his Leopard's skin and turnover a new leaf. And GEJ he was warning not to allow PDP scatter in his time.
This Country must be prestructured before 2019 !!!
Re: OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch by kpolli(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

are you igbo....??

I'm not, why will you think I'm? Is kpolli an igbo name? Or only Igbo people ask questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.