Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria (32983 Views)

Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Freshyo Made 10 Fresh Millionaires In The Mega Millions Promo! / Steve Jobs Secret Still Makes People Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by KIDfurniture(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
AMAZON is on now... don't miss out.. Contact me if you have gift cards ... bitcoin.... Perfect money ..... Don't miss out on Amazon deals....
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by herraph: 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
Takeproft:
OK. Are you a mod?

Nope.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BiafraIShere(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Is that you import/export? Well, as for freelancing you are even being modest with the figures. I myself was averaging 400k per month recently before I was hit by a glut.

1 Like

Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Jsdivine(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
Please can someone put me through on FIVRR?
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Jsdivine(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2018
Please can someone put me through on FIVRR?
Aniebietdivine@gmail.com
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by tmeg: 7:44pm On May 23, 2018
post=67814981:
Try drop shipping. Aliexpress, Bangbook, Amazon and link it to shopify. Base your ads on Instagram and in one month, you'd be smiling.

I sent u pm
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by tiptoe1: 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
imagrg:
I do bitcoin sports betting arbitrage. No loss. Gradual daily 2% plus gain on capital.
Chop money.

Hi sir, I just sent you a PM, I'll be glad if you can reply me back. thank you.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
herraph:

Nope.
Guy, you're a hater and I got no time for haters. Haters always gon hate. But we'll keep moving on. My pages and groups on Facebook has thousands of followers each. My groups on WhatsApp are always filled and my telegram channel has 1.2k subscribers at present and still growing. We have people hitting us up and subscribing to our services on daily bases and they give positive feedback. Your hatred on Nairaland has no impact on me
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by tiptoe1: 7:47pm On May 23, 2018
post=67815830:

To be on the safer side (i.e for you to at least make sales and not waste ads money)

* Google hot products on Amazon, EBay, Craiglist, Gearbest
* Pick product of $100 per sale or above (it's the same effort for both low and hit price, so high is good)
* Set up a shopify account and display all hot products
* Buy a hand grown Instagram account or runs Instagram ads (either of the two)
* Direct all leads to your shopify store

I guarantee 3 - 10 sales in a month. And that could be $200 - $500

Not bad for a start

I just sent you a PM sir, kindly reply me back. thank you
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by deebrownneymar: 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
Dpredictor:
When I talk about online business, a majority of sceptical people think it is a form of business majorly for losers. A lot of people forget the fact that most world’s richest men control some online business that yields major revenue for them.

Starting from the local market here in Nigeria to the global market, I will be showing you some of the businesses that one or more world rich people control.

It doesn’t matter which online business you decide to venture into. Even if you don’t end up as one of the richest in the world, you would make enough money for you to spend.

You would be shocked to see some online businesses that several young millionaires practice.

Online Store (E-commerce)

The E-commerce industry introduced itself as a million dollar industry after Jeff Bezos exploded with Amazon. It is based in Seattle and founded in 1995. Selling to consumers without them touching the product physically is something that Amazon was able to achieve. After the success of Amazon, several firms followed suit by creating their own online stores. Alibaba, Aliexpress, even our local players in Nigeria joined the bandwagon, and it has been a sweet tale ever since.

Web Mastering

This online business has produced more millionaires than any online business in history. When Web Mastering wants to make you a millionaire, it doesn’t consider age or location; it just gives you what you deserve.

Millionaires like Evan Thomas Spiegel (27) came on board by creating an application that helps users connect with others in the world. The idea didn’t suffer because a similar application was there already. Instead, it came with its unique features that were accepted by the global community.

Affiliate Marketing

John Chow of “Dot Com Lifestyle” showed that affiliate marketing could be so lucrative. He didn’t learn by researching materials on the internet, he made several mistakes that almost rendered him broke.

He later found a winning model, which has helped shaped the tactics of modern-day affiliates. I was opportune to have a sneak as to what John Chow had to say about affiliate marketing, and it helped shape my own affiliate strategy. That is why I created this book on how to make money with affiliate marketing, click and check it out.

I have decided to show Nigerians the methods that would help them make money as affiliates on the global market, and I decided to write my own guide for Nigerian affiliates.

Connecting buyers with suitable products (Affiliate Marketing) is a cash cow if you know the rules of engagement.

Freelancing

This is a broad word, but we talk about rendering services to people for a specified amount at an agreed deadline. I wouldn’t want to go as far as mentioning foreign freelancers who have made millions of Naira on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.

Even in our local communities, we have freelancers who have made fortunes on freelancing platforms. We have the likes of Gbolagbade Adetunji – who sold to me the first manual on freelancing, my humble self – who has become an expert after years of practice, and several others whom I can’t start calling out. I have a link to the secrets I shared for those who wants to become freelancers on Fiverr. Check the blog to see the link.

When you understand the tactics and strategies behind freelancing, you would know that making a million Naira is an achievable feat within 6 months of starting. I am willing to help all those who have the right mindset to start.

While the above millionaires are negligible as compared to thousands and millions of other millionaires who have made their money online, it is no big deal to say that money is on the internet.

I will end by saying “The best time to start an Online Business was 5 years ago, and the second best time to start is NOW!!!”

If you need more information, visit the blog using the link below.

Click to see more

How come you are always here trying to sell your cheap books when you know all the secrets to become a billionaire? You're a bloody scammer who God will punish.

2 Likes

Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 23, 2018
jerryfemi88:
pls send me ur contact or add me on whatsap 08059709977
. I've updated my number on my profile
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Rapsino(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
I want to start an online business. Somebody help
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by goodybabeo1: 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
See this thief importexpert has change his Monika to defraud unsuspecting nairalanders. Please you people should run away from this scammer. He has scam so many persons on nairaland here with is fake eBook but you guys shouldn't worry I will share the fake and scam eBook here. He scammed me my hard earn money and I will never let him scam others on this forum again
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2018
Dpredictor:
When I talk about online business, a majority of sceptical people think it is a form of business majorly for losers. A lot of people forget the fact that most world’s richest men control some online business that yields major revenue for them.

Starting from the local market here in Nigeria to the global market, I will be showing you some of the businesses that one or more world rich people control.

It doesn’t matter which online business you decide to venture into. Even if you don’t end up as one of the richest in the world, you would make enough money for you to spend.

You would be shocked to see some online businesses that several young millionaires practice.

Online Store (E-commerce)

The E-commerce industry introduced itself as a million dollar industry after Jeff Bezos exploded with Amazon. It is based in Seattle and founded in 1995. Selling to consumers without them touching the product physically is something that Amazon was able to achieve. After the success of Amazon, several firms followed suit by creating their own online stores. Alibaba, Aliexpress, even our local players in Nigeria joined the bandwagon, and it has been a sweet tale ever since.

Web Mastering

This online business has produced more millionaires than any online business in history. When Web Mastering wants to make you a millionaire, it doesn’t consider age or location; it just gives you what you deserve.

Millionaires like Evan Thomas Spiegel (27) came on board by creating an application that helps users connect with others in the world. The idea didn’t suffer because a similar application was there already. Instead, it came with its unique features that were accepted by the global community.

Affiliate Marketing

John Chow of “Dot Com Lifestyle” showed that affiliate marketing could be so lucrative. He didn’t learn by researching materials on the internet, he made several mistakes that almost rendered him broke.

He later found a winning model, which has helped shaped the tactics of modern-day affiliates. I was opportune to have a sneak as to what John Chow had to say about affiliate marketing, and it helped shape my own affiliate strategy. That is why I created this book on how to make money with affiliate marketing, click and check it out.

I have decided to show Nigerians the methods that would help them make money as affiliates on the global market, and I decided to write my own guide for Nigerian affiliates.

Connecting buyers with suitable products (Affiliate Marketing) is a cash cow if you know the rules of engagement.

Freelancing

This is a broad word, but we talk about rendering services to people for a specified amount at an agreed deadline. I wouldn’t want to go as far as mentioning foreign freelancers who have made millions of Naira on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.

Even in our local communities, we have freelancers who have made fortunes on freelancing platforms. We have the likes of Gbolagbade Adetunji – who sold to me the first manual on freelancing, my humble self – who has become an expert after years of practice, and several others whom I can’t start calling out. I have a link to the secrets I shared for those who wants to become freelancers on Fiverr. Check the blog to see the link.

When you understand the tactics and strategies behind freelancing, you would know that making a million Naira is an achievable feat within 6 months of starting. I am willing to help all those who have the right mindset to start.

While the above millionaires are negligible as compared to thousands and millions of other millionaires who have made their money online, it is no big deal to say that money is on the internet.

I will end by saying “The best time to start an Online Business was 5 years ago, and the second best time to start is NOW!!!”

If you need more information, visit the blog using the link below.

Click to see more
See this thief importexpert has change his Monika to defraud unsuspecting nairalanders. Please you people should run away from this scammer. He has scam so many persons on nairalanders here with is fake eBook but you guys shouldn't worry I will share the fake and scam eBook here. He scammed me my hard earn money and I will never let him scam others on this forum again

1 Like

Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by Linzo(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
Scammer ooooo run and run the Op is scammer

1 Like

Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BIXYBABE: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Na him again with different monikers. I know
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BIXYBABE: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Linzo:

See this thief importexpert has change his Monika to defraud unsuspecting nairalanders. Please you people should run away from this scammer. He has scam so many persons on nairalanders here with is fake eBook but you guys shouldn't worry I will share the fake and scam eBook here. He scammed me my hard earn money and I will never let him scam others on this forum again
I know of 7 different account he is operating. meanwhile he use to settle those moderators to push is post to front page
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BIXYBABE: 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
deebrownneymar:

How come you are always here trying to sell your cheap books when you know all the secrets to become a billionaire? You're a bloody scammer who God will punish.
Amen.... Insha Allahu......Ase waaa
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by kingJoya(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
post=67814981:
Try drop shipping. Aliexpress, Bangbook, Amazon and link it to shopify. Base your ads on Instagram and in one month, you'd be smiling.
how can I actually do this. I am interested
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BlackHatNaija: 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
kingJoya:
how can I actually do this. I am interested
I already explained. But maybe I will open a thread on it to explain better.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BlackHatNaija: 9:12pm On May 23, 2018
goshen26:

Can we chat on WhatsApp pls. Thanks!!

I'd like to make all my contributions here or on a thread. I'm sorry about that.

tiptoe1:

I just sent you a PM sir, kindly reply me back. thank you
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by herraph: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
Takeproft:
Guy, you're a hater and I got no time for haters. Haters always gon hate. But we'll keep moving on. My pages and groups on Facebook has thousands of followers each. My groups on WhatsApp are always filled and my telegram channel has 1.2k subscribers at present and still growing. We have people hitting us up and subscribing to our services on daily bases and they give positive feedback. Your hatred on Nairaland has no impact on me

You make money by scamming people. You should be reported.

Now I see why mods highlighted that rule 16.

You scam people their hard earned money.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by kingJoya(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
post=67819745:

I already explained. But maybe I will open a thread on it to explain better.
I think I will understand better if it is well explained in a thread. please mention when you eventually create a thread. thanks
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BlackHatNaija: 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
herraph:

Do I need to buy the product ?
That's the good part of drop shipping, you don't have to own any of your products before you can sell them.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BlackHatNaija: 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
kingJoya:
I think I will understand better if it is well explained in a thread.
Someone can create it, I will be on it. Strictly drop shipping.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by ilekky(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
Reseller web hosting can also make you a millionaire if you can actually build the list.

Talk to us on watapps on 08028359239 or visit www.bjkhost.com for more information.

We also train people on how to build any kind of website and make money in autopilot.

Join us today at 34 sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25.

Let us show you how to make cool money on reseller web hosting and web business.

Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by tiptoe1: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
post=67819816:

I'd like to make all my contributions here or on a thread. I'm sorry about that.

Alright sir. Everything you explained is totally understandable, but about buying a hand grown Instagram account or runs instagram ads. Please, how do we do that?
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by kingJoya(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
post=67819933:
Someone can create it, I will be on it. Strictly drop shipping.
alright I will create the thread
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by tiptoe1: 9:38pm On May 23, 2018
kingJoya:

alright I will create the thread

Perfect. please mention me if you've opened a thread for it. thank you.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by BlackHatNaija: 9:44pm On May 23, 2018
tiptoe1:

Alright sir. Everything you explained is totally understandable, but about buying a hand grown Instagram account or runs instagram ads. Please, how do we do that?
Personally I will recommend you buy Instagram account base on your niche. If you're into health products, you can buy health or fitness account. Something that goes along with your store.

Running ads is cheaper but with an account you're in control of your followers. My emphasis is on Instagram because that's the most used market hub for digital marketing.
Re: Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria by kingJoya(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
post=67819908:

That's the good part of drop shipping, you don't have to own any of your products before you can sell them.
I have created the thread and you have been mentioned. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.