Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,786 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (11045 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by ImaIma1(f): 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Is obvious that men don't listen

A lot of them.only want you to listen to their own but drown yours or push it aside especially if it doesn't align with their own ideas.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

You're still not listening..

what you have to say only matters if your audience cares, we are saying we dont care to "understand" you anymore because we have looked at our fathers who tried to understand you and they all died before our mothers. If you try to understand a woman you will die before your time.

women have been demystified, there are hundreds of single women willing to fill your place if you give too much drama.

Women have largely lost their power over men, thanks in part to your fellow women who will happily play ball for materialistic gain in todays society.

Again I am saying we dont care, we dont want to understand

the only thing a man needs to understand is that if he is successful, he will not lack for women.

it is only in a market of scarcity that you can give conditions for sale. It is a buyers market, available women far outweigh available men. You never hear men saying they are looking/praying for wife. You women should be the ones trying to understand what we are saying to you
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2018
geometricaxis:

what you have to say only matters if your audience cares, we are saying we dont care to "understand" you anymore because we have looked at our fathers who tried to understand you and they all died before our mothers. If you try to understand a woman you will die before your time.

women have been demystified, there are hundreds of single women willing to fill your place if you give too much drama.

Women have largely lost their power over men, thanks in part to your fellow women who will happily play ball for materialistic gain in todays society.

Again I am saying we dont care, we dont want to understand

the only thing a man needs to understand is that if he is successful, he will not lack for women.

it is only in a market of scarcity that you can give conditions for sale. It is a buyers market, available women far outweigh available men. You never hear men saying they are looking/praying for wife. You women should be the ones trying to understand what we are saying to you

They are smarter than men that's why you don't understand them.
Money don't really keep a woman as you all believe.

Money is good, but most times, you get the right woman when you're not financially ok.
If it's about money, broke guys won't have a date. Mostly, the girl dey date take from the rich to feed them.
I still think that broke guys have loyal girls more.

For the record, I am He!
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

A lot of them.only want you to listen to their own but drown yours or push it aside especially if it doesn't align with their own ideas.

Am telling you .. How are you doing my lady?
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2018
geometricaxis:

my dear you are the one not listening, Men now realise we dont need to listen to BS.

What does that mean Bs
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
>sad

Why are you angry with me?
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Am telling you .. How are you doing my lady?

Very well, thank you.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

She's correct..

no. she is correct:
RuthDaniels:
grin Right message, Wrong Topic!
Lying is no gender base, Both Men and Women lie.

The point in your write up though is 'Women do not just leave, they give subtle and indirect warnings / Signs. Some that are just too invincible to an average guy.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

They are smarter than men that's why you don't understand them.
Money don't really keep a woman as you all believe.

Money is good, but most times, you get the right woman when you're not financially ok.
If it's about money, broke guys won't have a date. Mostly, the girl dey date take from the rich to feed them.
I still think that broke guys have loyal girls more.

For the record, I am He!
so much asslicking from this one.
but the bolded is interesting

2 Likes

Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

What does that mean Bs

creating drama when there is peace, just because you need attention is called BS
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

For the record, I am He!

and you wont get far in life if you spend all your time trying to "understand women"

Like it or not the universal truth about women which is all you need to understand is "money talks" the woman who married you as a poor man did not marry you because she thought you would remain poor, she married you because she saw your potential and your drive (and God help you if you dont fulfil that potential, you will see her true colours)...like you said woman are intelligent creatures always 2 steps ahead.

Dont deceive yourself as a man 99 percent of the time a woman's "love" is conditional. dont put yourself in the position to test the condition, i.e poverty!
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
ubunja:

You people talk as if others don't date girls.

When you say the right thing about girls you all abuse the person.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2018
geometricaxis:

and you wont get far in life if you spend all your time trying to "understand women"

Like it or not the universal truth about women which is all you need to understand is "money talks" the woman who married you as a poor man did not marry you because she thought you would remain poor, she married you because she saw your potential and your drive (and God help you if you dont fulfil that potential, you will see her true colours)...like you said woman are intelligent creatures always 2 steps ahead.

But she married you anyways? Why didn't she go ahead with the rich guy?

Everything is all about purpose.

Women are wonderful creatures.

I am not trying to understand women , I am only talking about what works most times.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
clearly the kind of man women walk over
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
geometricaxis:

creating drama when there is peace, just because you need attention is called BS

Ok
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

But she married you anyways? Why didn't she go ahead with the rich guy?

Everything is all about purpose.

Women are wonderful creatures.

I am not trying to understand women , I am only talking about what works most times.

My friend go and hustle and stop trying to understand women. you are clearly a wimp when it comes to women.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
geometricaxis:

Dont deceive yourself as a man 99 percent of the time a woman's "love" is conditional. dont put yourself in the position to test the condition, i.e poverty!

You don't worth it
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

You don't worth it

what you mean to say is "you are not worth it" improve your english maybe you'll be more successful with women instead of wasting your productive years trying to understand a specie programmed to play mind games with you.
Re: Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen by Lazyreporta(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2018
geometricaxis:

what you mean to say is "you are not worth it" improve your english maybe you'll be more successful with women instead of wasting your productive years trying to understand a specie programmed to play mind games with you.

Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.