Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (40108 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by chuose2: 8:55pm On May 23, 2018
ss
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 23, 2018
ofuonyebi:

fake liers.....is this aged woman with a child the 14 -yrs old defiled girl?....tell us another white lie!

How would the 14 year old be carrying the baby? Is she the one that stole the child?

That's the culprit carrying the baby and the cranky old pervert that violated a 14 year old.

Are you so hard of understanding?
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Cindy95(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
PassionateSoul:
Lemm
e digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!
@passionatesoul, Do u have more better qualities than the girl or are u looking for someone to live off?
thanks
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
Useless man
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Queenserah26(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
73 : 14 shocked

I give up lipsrsealed
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
weyreypey:
Ipob

Igbo Amakagrin

God save that poor baby. Her head is strong!
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
It's a pity.
He should face jail term like 20 years.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
Cindy95:

@passionatesoul, Do u have more better qualities than the girl or are u looking for someone to live off?
thanks
Babe, Why are you like this?
I remember that you attacked me this way sometime ago. If you are interested please indicate and desist from distracting people.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Dreamville: 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
iamprofralph:
Such a pervert, how much is olosho that he can't effort.......useless man
It's 'afford' useful man.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by package7(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
Old man! What is actually wrong with you? A minor 14 years old. Is there no ashawo you f**k around Fela Ahmed,for Agric ni... Them plenty for that area now.. Abi shocked
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by 9gerian: 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
Interesting how the 2 warring tribes ignore the crime that indicts their own, but focus on the peg in their neighbors' eyes. angry

dainformant:
The Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of defilement reported against 73-year-old Pa Fola Olowoigbo, of No.2 Fela Ahmed street, Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos. The suspect was alleged to have defiled a 14-year-old female child till she became pregnant.

The suspect who hailed from Ago- Iwoye, Ogun state is a local taxi driver and next door neighbour to the child's mother.
It was said that the victim was always sent on errands by the suspect unknown to the mother that he had ulterior motives.

Meanwhile, the parents of little Miss Ramudantu Matimu, a 2-year old female child, has a lot to be thankful for as the little girl was yesterday, 22nd May, 2018, rescued from the hands of one Elizabeth Ibezim who allegedly took the child away without the consent of her mother.

The incident took place at Yam market, Mile 12 Ketu, Lagos, where the child was taken away unknown to her mother who was busy selling her wares at the popular market.

When she eventually noticed that her child was missing, she became frantic and a search party was immediately raised to help her find her child.

Luck, however, ran out on the suspect when she was spotted with the child on her back by the baby's mother who was in a near state of hysteria, as the suspect was about to board a commercial vehicle at Under-the- bridge bus stop Ketu, a reasonable distance from where the child was taken.

The desperate mum rushed to the suspect and struggled to collect the baby from her, raising the alarm which attracted a mob that nearly lynched the woman save for the quick intervention of a Police team stationed strategically near the market place to provide round the clock security.

The case is currently under investigation at the Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/alleged-case-of-child-theft-defilement.html

Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by readyornot: 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!

No be wife again, na girlfriend now?
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
Yoruba men nawao
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Witnes: 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
ofuonyebi:

fake liers.....is this aged woman with a child the 14 -yrs old defiled girl?....tell us another white lie!
These two pix are different two story. That woman is d mother of that lil baby kidnapped by Elizabeth Ebizine while that old fool at 73 defiled and got 14yr old teen pregnant. Read next time b4 comment ehh.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
OMG!!!!!!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

I'M HOPING IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!!
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by deavicky(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
weyreypey:
Ipob
who steal human being pass yoruba ppl.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by weyreypey: 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
post=67821502:
OMG!!!!!!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

I'M HOPING IT'S NOT TRUE!!!

WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!!
Your uncle?
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by dismanofpeace: 10:21pm On May 23, 2018
Which one b the case to read now. Post one at a time
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Psalmpy(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2018
dismanofpeace:
Which one b the case to read now. Post one at a time
Abi o
At some point sef i almost gave up on d story, like whats d op sayin sef weytin concern a 2year old wit 73 & 14 years old.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Observer225: 11:25pm On May 23, 2018
And dis sbd's father
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
Papiiii!!!! I Throway salute oo... At 73, you still dey mix thick akamu without sugar..
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by uuzba(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
No mercy ...shorten his lifespan.

NEXT!
angry

The way you judge others is the same way you too will be judged.

This your exact statement will also be said by another person to you.
(No mercy...Shorten his lifespan. NEXT)
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:36am On May 24, 2018
This fossil still knacking teen kpekus at 73 chai.... But don't tell me that adelebo is the victim oh
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by fuckwell2080: 7:19am On May 24, 2018
stupid old fool.he don deceive the girl with biscuit and sweet Bleep tight toto na belle don come.olosho wen full every corner for Lagos with 500 naira you go catch ur fun.Their are even girls that ate ready to Bleep without a kobo just give them I domie and fry egg they will service you till thy kingdom come blue, black.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On May 24, 2018
This is why a woman must always marry an older man...how many 73yrs old women can sexify a 14yr old boy?
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2018
Dis 73 never go limp?burantashi shld b ban by fed.min of health.
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by Pylony(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2018
Criminal minds are always ugly. :-/
Re: 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
uuzba:

The way you judge others is the same way you too will be judged.

This your exact statement will also be said by another person to you.
(No mercy...Shorten his lifespan. NEXT)

Pedophile spotted. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAU Graduation Party: Cultists Kill Final Year Medical Student, 9 Others / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.