Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) (3978 Views)

Car Dealers, Please I Need Information About Toyota Camry 2005/06 Price / Any Kia Spare Part Dealers / Car Dealers Please Help! How Do I Ship A Car To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2018
Recently got messed up by fire out break from my hood and need the estimate of this following items for my Honda civic 2007.

1. Engine complete wire
2. Air flow meter and socket
3.front bumper
4. Complete fuse box ( relay and fuse inclusive)
5.head lamp driver's side
6. Rubber holding the glass
7. Water reserve rubber for radiator
8. Horn
9. Coil wire cover
10.hydralic can
11. Bonnet cable
12 bonnet

Any dealer in the east with no inflated price got me on this after laying out a full estimate.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by SmartToyota(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
Which state? Anambra?
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
SmartToyota:
Which state? Anambra?

I'm in south. South..and was adviced to enroute onitsha.

Are you a part dealer??
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by captainking(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2018
Himmm.. Do I see another dancock here.?? Timifakay..obekediamondfuto.. Kingreign.. Sultan.. Gazzuzz.. Mayor123...chukel and other guruz.. I am seeing something here oo
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2018
captainking:
Himmm.. Do I see another dancock here.?? Timifa.kay..obekediam.ondfuto.. Kingr.eign.. Sultan.. Gazzu.zz.. Mayor123...chuk.el and other guruz.. I am seeing something here oo

sadly you are correct. It will just be a waste of money.

Besto if you get 300-400k for the car as it is, collect it.

thank us later
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
captainking:
Himmm.. Do I see another dancock here.?? Timifakay..obekediamondfuto.. Kingreign.. Sultan.. Gazzuzz.. Mayor123...chukel and other guruz.. I am seeing something here oo

Bros what is dancok
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sadly you are correct. It will just be a waste of money.

Besto if you get 300-400k for the car as it is, collect it.

thank us later

For real... My engine wasn't affected ooo. Infact after the fire was put off the car still came up.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2018
Hood

Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
Besto:

For real... My engine wasn't affected ooo. Infact after the fire was put off the car still came up.

wish you the best. brother luvinhubby, market de here.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
[/color]

[color=#000099]wish you the best. brother luvinhubby, market de here.

Haha.. Cool

Shey the luvinhubby dey sell oem parts??
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by captainking(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
Besto:

Bros what is dancok
Hahahahahhssh.. Old Nairaland car guruz here know who dancok is as well as his story..
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
Besto:

Haha.. Cool

Shey the luvinhubby dey sell oem parts??

yes OH the eagle has landed.

BRO u can look up dancok on nl, get in touch with him. he had a similar experience.

if u r willing to spend good money u can embark on this project.

if I were in ur shoes, I'd still maintain status quo and sell the car as is. recover some funds and add money to get a sharp one
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by banky3w(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
Do you really want to know Dancok?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe

Please answer this question..... Time starts now.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by luvinhubby(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
Send me a comprehensive picture of the state of the vehicle, engine bay, doors, interior and if possible, suspensions on Whatsapp - 08099451504.

Will advise if to go on with repairs or just pawn the vehicle.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
I'm on your whatsapp already.. The other parts you requesting to see are untouched. The image i uploaded on here is the defective part but i will still go snap tomorrow morning though.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2018
luvinhubby:
Send me a comprehensive picture of the state of the vehicle, engine bay, doors, interior and if possible, suspensions on Whatsapp - 08099451504.

Will advise if to go on with repairs or just pawn the vehicle.

Doors

Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by luvinhubby(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
Besto:

Doors

Seen

Is not a bad idea to salvage it, go on with repairs
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Seen

Is not a bad idea to salvage it, go on with repairs

Most definitely,
Give me a full price breakdown on whatsapp and let's proceed further please exclude the brain box.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by SmartToyota(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
Onitsha is definitely your best bet (nkpor to be precise)& yes I'm a parts dealer.
Besto:

I'm in south. South..and was adviced to enroute onitsha.

Are you a part dealer??
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by diportivo: 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
and na even honda place honda

the lord is ur strength bro

stay strong.............stay strong

ps...u will need these below to navigate the different spare parts market wink

Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2018
lmaoooo..but how did you know it's an honda place honda??
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:33am On May 25, 2018
Besto:
what the eyes can see and the nose can smell, can the ear hear?
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Tell me how you know jaree.

Probably because it's Europe model abi??
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2018
SmartToyota:
Onitsha is definitely your best bet (nkpor to be precise)& yes I'm a parts dealer.

Thanks.. Some Honda parts dealer on here from lag wanna handle for me. Thanks once again.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by diportivo: 7:13am On May 25, 2018
Besto:

obekediamondfuto:

Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2018
diportivo:

oya tell me..so i go know simple sturvz too
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2018
Besto:

oya tell me..so i go know simple sturvz too
u have to collect ticket for post utme, submit to dancok and await ur exams.
when u pass dancok will now induct u to the demeanors association worldwide.
where would u like to write ur exams? naija or abroad?
contact egunmogaji if u would prefer abroad. he is the DG of the US wing

2 Likes

Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Nobody: 4:30am On May 26, 2018
Besto:

bro sorry, what caused the fire? And if u still love the car go on with the restoration. Am dancok, don't mind them.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Besto(m): 5:53am On May 26, 2018
dancok:
bro sorry, what caused the fire? And if u still love the car go on with the restoration. Am dancok, don't mind them.

Had someone worked on my fuse box before my trip so i'm suspecting that else my ride does not over heat neither was there any fuel leakage.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Besto:

Had someone worked on my fuse box before my trip so i'm suspecting that else my ride does not over heat neither was there any fuel leakage.
that's the handwork of those useless rewire, that's how they got mine on fire, thank God is doing fine now even more than before, bro find a good rewire and glue to him alone.
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2018
dancok:
that's the handwork of those useless rewire, that's how they got mine on fire, thank God is doing fine now even more than before, bro find a good rewire and glue to him alone.

eeeeeeh, my main man. howdy do
Re: Honda Civic Spare Part Dealers (please Come In And Estimate) by radautoworks: 9:51am On May 27, 2018
Besto:
Recently got messed up by fire out break from my hood and need the estimate of this following items for my Honda civic 2007.

1. Engine complete wire
2. Air flow meter and socket
3.front bumper
4. Complete fuse box ( relay and fuse inclusive)
5.head lamp driver's side
6. Rubber holding the glass
7. Water reserve rubber for radiator
8. Horn
9. Coil wire cover
10.hydralic can
11. Bonnet cable
12 bonnet

Any dealer in the east with no inflated price got me on this after laying out a full estimate.

If you insist on doing this (which we don't recommend), what is your VIN number and we'll quote you for parts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1997 2.2 Xle Vs Bmw E36(318i) Vs Mercedes C220 / What Could Have Made This Car To Split? / Urgent Information Needed Abt Gear Box Problem In Toyota Highlander 2005 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.