Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? (3909 Views)

Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. / Akure Erupts In Excitement As Peter Obi & Datti Baba-ahmed March Into Ondo (vid) / CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 3:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

You can't be bothered with using logic chest beater. Didn't Nigeria have same type support from other powers. France didn't even put boots on ground or provide air support. In a direct conflict Nigeria would lose stop the monkey business. Lol Nigeria didnt even fight cameroon for Bakassi and you didnt answer why.

Nigeria and France are simply not equals in terms of millitary prower. Syria and Vietnam were only able to fend off power like United States because the had help other powers like Russia backing them.

You're so dulusional its disgusting. This same idiotic commens that gives impression you're drunk. 3 out the four countries were world powers that defeated france. Lets focus on hati who were backed by Spain. The French forced hati to  90 million gold francs in reparations or else they reinvade. They knew they couldnt unlike Unites States who defeated British empire again in 1812.

haitians were betrayed by their halfcast basstards....
thats why the island is divided today....

ofcourse try to rewrite history....

this is what whites and white arse lickers like you always do.....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 3:35am On Jun 12, 2018
justtoodark:

[s]haitians were betrayed by their halfcast basstards....
thats why the island is divided today....

ofcourse try to rewrite history....

this is what whites and white arse lickers like you always do.....[/s]

Lol chester beater why sre you avoiding conversation about millitary suppority. Lol you will continue to deflect because you have no arguements. The island is divided because one half of the island was ruled by spain and other half was ruled by France. I didn't rewrite history the hati prime minister begged france for reperation money back and was told no.

Lol they are half caste bastards yet hati is poorest nation in the Caribbean. You are a delusional drunk. They made right decision not joining forces with Hati seeing how everything turned out. Since you're clearly sn emotional halfwit you paint everything as race issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ywg8YOJhE
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 3:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol chester beater why sre you avoiding conversation about millitary suppority. The island is divided because one half of the island was ruled by spain and other half was ruled by France. I didn't rewrite history the hati prime minister begged france for reperation money back and was told no.

Lol they are half caste bastards yet hati is poorest nation in the Caribbean. You are a delusional drunk. They made right decision not joining forces with Hati seeing how everything turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ywg8YOJhE

nonesense....the island is divided because halfcasts dont like you...

your mutant halfcasts went in a deal with frensh.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2018
justtoodark:

[s]nonesense....the island is divided because halfcasts dont like you...

your mutant halfcasts went in a deal with frensh[[/s]

Lol you obvidiouly dont know anything about islabd history. Why not tell me how Nigeria would defeat France instead of deflecting to race issue. I know you cant because your just a senseless chest beater. If I recall your same guy who went on rant saying you're mo longer african because some people online made fun of you.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 3:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol you obvidiouly dont know anything about islabd history. Why not tell me how Nigeria would defeat France instead of deflecting to race issue. I know you cant because your just a senseless chest beater. If I recall your same guy who went on rant saying you're mo longer african because some people online made fun of you.

can you stop canceling comments....??

thats rude...
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 4:03am On Jun 12, 2018
justtoodark:

can you stop canceling comments....??

thats rude...

Lol your still deflecting away conversation pathetic. Simple questions you can't and wont answer. Your chest beating ways are 2nd to none.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol your still deflecting away conversation pathetic. Simple questions you can't and wont answer. Your chest beating ways are 2nd to none.

you dont want to listen to others but you want others to listen to you....

they both fought off frensh toghether and are separeted today.......

that doesnt make sense....

i dont know about that spanish stuff you wrote....

i didnt read anything about that.....

your mutant mullatos betrayed haitians.....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2018
justtoodark:

[s]you dont want to listen to others but you want others to listen to you....

they both fought off frensh toghether and are separeted today.......

that doesnt make sense....

i dont know about that spanish stuff you wrote....

i didnt read anything about that.....

your mutant mullatos betrayed haitians.....[/s]

Lol I'll stratch out you rubbish post because its makes zero sense. I know for a fact you dont know much about hatian revolution. The island was colonised by both Spanish and French. They were to different sets of people but you're clueless about that basic fact. The Dominican Republic fought war of independence against hati. Hati and Dominican Republics were one country for 22 years before the were kicked out. (It was Millitary occupation but you get point.)

Stop your asinine nonsense about topic you dont know about. You made up a whole story because your too lazy to read actual history. Instead you settle idiotic rants about mulattoes. Now stop deflecting and answer questions about france vs Nigeria in war chest beater.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol I'll stratch out you rubbish post because its makes zero sense. I know for a fact you dont know much about hatian revolution. The island was colonised by both Spanish and French. They were to different sets of people but you're clueless about that basic fact. The Dominican Republic fought war of independence against hati. Hati and Dominican Republics were one country for 22 years before the were kicked out. (It was Millitary occupation but you get point.)

Stop your asinine nonsense about topic you dont know about. You made up a whole story because your too lazy to read actual history. Instead you settle idiotic rants about mulattoes. Now stop deflecting and answer questions about france vs Nigeria in war chest beater.

nonesense....the spanish invaded too...

ofcourse your source is from the whites.....

whites are your genetical enemies....stop mixing your blood with them.....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
[s]
justtoodark:

nonesense....the spanish invaded too...

ofcourse your source is from the whites.....

whites are your genetical enemies....stop mixing your blood with them.....

[/s]

Lol you're just an ignorant chestbeater. You didn't even know why Spanish were there till I told you. The Spanish didnt Invade hati. If they invaded hati say they year? Unless you are talking about initial colonization which wouldnt be relevant. It was Hati that invaded the domimican republic and unified country in 1822. They evenually went to war and sent Hati packing. You can read any history book from hati about their early years these are facts.

Im done educating you about hatian Dominican history. You don't know anything about these nations. I noticed you dont want to discuss France vs Nigeria in conventional war. You also ran away from initial topic about Nigeria invading Cameroon. Stick to idiotic rants about evil whites. If you cant discuss that topic Im done.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by nku5: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
justtoodark:
cameroon is holding elections....okay.....

but we all know according to democratical stuff,biya shouldnt be their no more like mugabe....

if things go haywire,is nigeria ready to send troops to cameroon....?

Nigeria sending troops into Cameroon is equal to sending troops into France

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Finance: Finally, Congrats To Nigerians As CBN Endorses Open Banking / Sdp (magnus Ngei Abe) Cruizing To Victory In Rivers / Imo State Banned From Borrowing More Loans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.