Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture (36426 Views)

7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by coluka: 9:50am On May 24, 2018
Lovely pics
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Temple1288(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

I Am Certain... This Man Is Hiding Alot Of Pain Behind His Smile...

A Black Man Who Marries A Russian Is In For deep Shiit...

Russians And Blacks Are The Perfect Physical Example Of Light and Darkness... Completely Incompatible!

I met one (Russian) here and all of a sudden she started threatening to shoot me if she sees any girl around me... They are Vultures!

Mikel my brother should run for his dear life.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by afos002: 9:52am On May 24, 2018
CastedGist:
sadcool

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF MIKEL, TWINS & THEIR MUM>>> https://www.gistmore.com/mikel-obi-twins-looking-adorable-new-picture

Someday i wish to be like this. Have 2 set of twins and God should bless me as well and assist me to train my children.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by thunderbabs: 9:54am On May 24, 2018
We all have different perceptions. See different interpretations cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by biggymummy: 9:54am On May 24, 2018
Nice one, emina fi ola ibeji toro oooo mofe bi ibeji ooooo hhmmm.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by onatisi(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2018
Lekan1o1:
Baba ibeji. But this guy I think he is wasting his time he would have used to raise kids with naija chiks...
Dont marry a white women and think the kids are urs foreva..
If anything happens my guy u are a loser I won't get any..

Mikel act like ibo man u are and wise up.
he is not married to just any ordinary russian girl
he is married to a russian billionaire daughter .
so you think that hasnt opened some doors for him already ?
these guys know what they are doing
one thing is sure , he will never be poor again .
his future is guaranteed.
left for me and you to figure ours out grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Olaiya26: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Russians And Blacks Are The Perfect Physical Example Of Light and Darkness... Completely Incompatible!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Teeboi56: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
How many times will u show us dis pics
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Sekcibeast1990(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Dats not true. I guess you v not been there so u can't really know. So u saying na Nigerian women dey compatible abi
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by greggng: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
neolboy:
Good Father

These children looks matured in their pose for camera

They were watching big brother naija. They didn't pose for camera.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by bankylan: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Both are happy apart from the miserable you. They don't even know you exist.....They are living a fulfilled life while you are in the middle of nowhere typing rubbish with a borrowed data in one forsaken surburb of Lagos living in a badly ventilated one room apartment very close to a grave yard.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Ubanagum: 10:01am On May 24, 2018
i am married to a foreigner too. believe me that guy is dying inside, but the love for the kids keeps us going. our worst fears as african fathers is what those kids,especially the female genders will become in future, If not for the involvement of kids, believe me most us don't have any business living with foreign women
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Diso60090(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2018
CastedGist:
sadcool

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF MIKEL, TWINS & THEIR MUM>>> https://www.gistmore.com/mikel-obi-twins-looking-adorable-new-picture

Why mikel come long like this grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by mayze: 10:02am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

If most of you can analyze your own life,the way u analyze other people's life, the world will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by bankylan: 10:04am On May 24, 2018
Ubanagum:
i am married to a foreigner too. believe me that guy is dying inside, but the love for the kids keeps us going. our worst fears as african fathers is what those kids,especially the female genders will become in future, If not for the involvement of kids, believe me most us don't have any business living with foreign women

Assumption is the lowest form of intelligence. Your experience is not the same with others......and to assume everyone has the same experience as yours is very faulty.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Lekan1o1: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
onatisi:

he is not married to just any ordinary russian girl
he is married to a russian billionaire daughter .
so you think that hasnt opened some doors for him already ?
these guys know what they are doing
one thing is sure , he will never be poor again .
his future is guaranteed.
left for me and you to figure ours out grin grin

Read again bro.. U nairaland guys think upside down. And rush to qoute comment without understanding what d person is trying to say first.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by okerekeikpo: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
Why the girl dey ontop em papa prick Mikel no spoil that small girl o, naso oloshoism dey take start
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by PalmchatApp: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
Just look at you
kolawoleibukun2:
mikel has finally settled for houseman job. this guy e better say make him just quit football join ALHM association of lazy housemen.
from a failed football career to becoming a failed father. i sorry for you.

igbo men are wiser than this I guess oh. he doesnt look happy with the wife anymore. the woman won just take am shine for this Russia coming world cup. soon she go throway the nigga move on.

since they were together they have been in an open relationship abi na PACS.

abeg carry your dirty face commot for road make i see. messi way u am am be mate still day marvel the crowd. you day lie down for ground day carry pikin agbaya
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by chisure: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
I must born twins too.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by clefortune: 10:09am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
mikel has finally settled for houseman job. this guy e better say make him just quit football join ALHM association of lazy housemen.

igbo men are wiser than this I guess oh. he doesnt look happy with the wife anymore. the woman won just take am shine for this Russia coming world cup. soon she go throway the nigga move on.

abeg carry your dirty face commot for road make i see. messi way u am am be mate still day marvel the crowd. you day lie down for ground day carry pikin agbaya
how old are you? And what have you achieved at your age? Why do you just take your filthy fingers to type in disdain to a man who's well near perfect as a career man. I can't just comprehend your foolhardiness �‍♂️
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by omochelsea004(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

hmmmm... failed football career u say? I pity ur generation
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by franka19: 10:15am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Exectly on point. Russian ladies are something else. I pray it works out well for him since they claim to be in love.But the people are what I cannot describe.

A friend of mine in the US from Anambra, a medical dr is having a bitter experience with his Russian wife and as a matter of fact, on one occasion which I witnessed, we were discussing about a local movie we were watching and the wife whom he came over to a friend's house with, after a while, left the living room to the patio of the house, called the husband, the next thing was a hot slap. Asking the guy why he was laughing with us and she doesn't understand what it was all about of the movie. In fact, it is just a long story.The guy later explained to us that he made a big mistake marring a Russian lady and that that has been what has been going going on in the house and he cannot fight back or touch her.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by donbenie(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

All these bitterness na because say Mikel snap pictures of him playing with his family abi the man do you something before?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by tirinash: 10:17am On May 24, 2018
i like this picture
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by kolawoleibukun2: 10:17am On May 24, 2018
pity your mama generation ediort.
who know mikel. he is a failure. will be easily forgotten. not a name to stand a time. not even in his own time. he is washed up.
omochelsea004:
hmmmm... failed football career u say? I pity ur generation
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by shomutuski(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

SHUT THE Bleep UP MY NIGGA.................. YOU FUCKING MYOPIC, HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT SHIT YOU SPEWED IN THE COMMENT SECTION............ BITCH NIGGA
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by kolawoleibukun2: 10:18am On May 24, 2018
he failed us big time. he disgraced us on the big stage
donbenie:
All these bitterness na because say Mikel snap pictures of him playing with his family abi the man do you something before?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by ojeffo: 10:19am On May 24, 2018
Mikel is a good WIFEBAND.

EMMANUEL EBOUE loading.................
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by donbenie(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
he failed us big time. he disgraced us on the big stage
Where and when did he fail US..on his PERSONAL life or his FOOTBALL life?
His personal life is his business and on his football life,many Nigerians will disagree..everyone cannot be Messi..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million / Who Is Nigerias" Greatest Female Footballer: Mercy Or Perpetual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.