Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel (37570 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Blessynokoro: 4:49pm On May 24, 2018
NICE

Meanwhile,

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://web.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Germandude: 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

You don't even know your Bible

That's if you even have one undecided
Because u are really a mutant. State the similarities
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
coluka:

Oya cool down bros, we don reach the promised land grin

grin grin grin
My dear, e remain make I call Trump for phone.

Seun, lalasticlala have done well.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Premiumwriter: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Savage grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by maishai: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
church and power. 5&6
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by bebanky: 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
Germandude:
Wonder why christians are obsessed with Israel.we don't practice one religion. To me,they are closer to Islam than my beloved Christian religion

Are you sure you are a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by divineappo(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2018
donnie:
Seun and lalasaticla will probably have some explaining to do if this doesn't get to front page today.

Not only will they be explaining how Ini-edo standing in front of her car or Linda Ikeji's baby bump or Bobrisky's boob job are more news worthy than this. They will be confirming the suspicions of many regarding the anti-Christian, pro-Islamic stand of nairaland and the APC government by extension.

While no official of NIgerian government was present, a highly respected minister of God from Nigeria was present. Nigerians (especially Nigerian Christians) deserve to know that and I trust that Seun will give serious thought to this.

we have heard u

since u are a Christ embassy gullible member, take it to front page yourself na.

who is stopping u?
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Uyi168: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I won't take the painstaking effort to educate you on the importance and significance of this event undecided

You seem to be a Christian by birth only.

Read your Bible and be grateful to witness this day
Hallelujah!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by NORSIYK(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
Hope Trowback and co wont commit suicide at viewing this thread

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by ISLAMBAD: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
Headslammers won't like this news.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
divineappo:

we have heard u

since u are a Christ embassy gullible member, take it to front page yourself na.

who is stopping u?
rubbish

No need, its already been done for me. Thanks. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Germandude: 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
bebanky:

oga,did Jews believe in jesus ,the foundation of Christianity
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
Germandude:
oga,did Jews believe in jesus ,the foundation of Christianity

No, but they surely will.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Simbrixton(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Wont be surprised if herdsmen and dss pays him a visit buhari would stand by his Palestinian brothers
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
Don't really see the significance of celebrating this with this Netanyahu guy, but if Jerusalem was originally the capital of Isreal; GREAT!

Most crucially, if God ordains/ordained that Jerusalem is Isreal's Capital City; so be it!

However; it is the ''how it's done'' part, particularly the humans involved that concerns me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by MiddleDimension: 5:37pm On May 24, 2018
i am wondering why he is there in the first place.

but what ever it is, i think the pentecostal churches in Nigeria have done very well for themselves. it seems they arr even as powerful as thr american pentecostal churches. they have grown in status and political power.

they have been able to convince the top pastors in the US to make Trump mention the plight of christians like no one has ever done.

they have been able to be a bit more forth-coming about the plight of christians than anyone else is doing right now. their influence has reached the pinacle of the US government. even the american pentecostal churches are begining to look up to the Nigerian Pentecostal churches.

the Catholic church on the other hand, is still living in fear of the ghost of their past that seems to be hunting them even 1000years on. the Anglican church on the other hand, is no where to be found in the larger scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by obonujoker(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
Some monickers with Christian names are actually muslimas....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Diso60090(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
InansBobo:
Let Nigeria move their embassy there

Which embassy?

Nigerian get
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Jaquar456: 5:44pm On May 24, 2018
I DONT SEE PASTOR OYAKHILOME WITHIN EVEN ONE MILIMETRE OF NETANYAHU IN THESE PICS. HE WAS JUST HANGING AROUND LIKE OTHER GUESTS. PASTOR CHRIS, EVEN YOU? I TOT IS ONLY APOSTLE SULEMAN THAT SHAMELESSLY PROMOTES HIMSELF WITH BLATANT LIES AND EXAGGERATIONS
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Demmzy15(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2018
Germandude:
Wonder why christians are obsessed with Israel.we don't practice one religion. To me,they are closer to Islam than my beloved Christian religion
In Islam, we don't consider Jesus an imposter. He was the Messiah!

We dare not abuse Jesus or his mother, but they do, so why are they closer to us? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by asawanathegreat(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2018
God blesh u
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Caris77: 5:59pm On May 24, 2018
Ride on Sir ,you are blessed.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by rabzy: 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
Jerusalem became the capital of the nation of Israel around 1070 BCE and they lost their capital in 70 CE with the destruction of Jerusalem by General Titus of the Rome. The temple was burnt to the ground and Jew's were not allowed to enter the city for centuries. Foreigners completely took over the city and later when the Jew's were allowed they never had control over the city again. They never were able to rebuild the temple like in the past. Soon afterwards the Muslim Rashidun Caliphate in about 630 CE conquered the city. The Caliphate built their own structures and holy places while most of the Jewish holy sites were in ruins.
Jerusalem remained largely under Islamic control until the 19th century when the ottoman Turk's powers were weakened and eventually defeated. Part of Jerusalem the west bank is still firmly under Jordanian control.
So historically both the Muslims and the Jews have had Jerusalem as their City and under their control for about the same number of years

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Empiree: 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
The same israel that doesnt give a flying fvck abt ur jesus nor u christians..
Germandude:
Blind allegiance is what they have for that state terrorist
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Don't really see the significance of celebrating this with this Netanyahu guy, but if Jerusalem was originally the capital of Isreal; GREAT!

Most crucially, if God ordains/ordained that Jerusalem is Isreal's Capital City; so be it!

However; it is the ''how it's done'' part, particularly the humans involved that concerns me. undecided

The bible never said angels would do it. The prophets spoke about these days... about the aligning and realigning of the governments of this world.

We are in the last days.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Empiree: 6:39pm On May 24, 2018
bebanky:

what's christians have to do with this murderous state of Israel?. They don't believe in your God that you called Jesus. They claimed they killed him and they boasted about it. So i am just wondering whats your interest in them?. Is this blind love for them or what?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
donnie:

The bible never said angels would do it. The prophets spoke about these days... about the aligning and realigning of the governments of this world.
Of course it was going to be humans (at your bolded.)

However, that doesn't mean the people behind it (E.g: PM Netanyahu/The Israeli Government, Trump) are in right standing with God and Jesus.

As long as GOD'S WILL is done...Selah!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by mvem(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

...the three religions are called abrahamic religion because they have similar foundation in that Abraham is the father or foundation.... And actually if u re a theologist u will know all 3 religions are very similar and have similar stories and characters...only if we all knew that
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Seetto: 7:41pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

It is u that doesn't know the bible, Jesus said am sent only to the loss sheep of Israelite, i don't know what made u to be a Jew, according to Jesus u are fucking ur time as a christian.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Ganiyat72(f): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
We Yoruba Muslims are greatly pained by this news and hereby appeal to DSS to quickly apprehend Chris Oyakilome and lock him up.........arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by kmaster007: 8:00pm On May 24, 2018
make buhari catch you....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.