Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel (37568 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Benekruku(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
Uyi168:
The same israel that doesnt give a flying fvck abt ur jesus nor u christians..

I wonder o

Christian are even minorities in the Israel they affiliate with
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by fatiaforreal: 9:21pm On May 24, 2018
Fool!!
Hatred and bigotry are blinding you from truth and justice?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
Omoluabi9:

Of course it was going to be humans (at your bolded.)

However, that doesn't mean the people behind it (E.g: PM Netanyahu/The Israeli Government, Trump) are in right standing with God and Jesus.

As long as GOD'S WILL is done...Selah!

The amazing thing with God is, they don't have to be in right standing with Him to fulfil his purpose.

Those who crucified our Lord weren't in right standing with God but actually fulfilled divine purpose.

And if you ask me, I believe Trump and Netanyahu are actually being used in working out the righteousness of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by koolaid87: 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
Oya, time to build the temple

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Duru009(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
I luv this man so.much. one of my father's in Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
Jaquar456:
I DONT SEE PASTOR OYAKHILOME WITHIN EVEN ONE MILIMETRE OF NETANYAHU IN THESE PICS. HE WAS JUST HANGING AROUND LIKE OTHER GUESTS. PASTOR CHRIS, EVEN YOU? I TOT IS ONLY APOSTLE SULEMAN THAT SHAMELESSLY PROMOTES HIMSELF WITH BLATANT LIES AND EXAGGERATIONS

Promote himself? He doesn't have time for such show, so don't be silly.

You have no clue, the kind of network and global influence pastor Chris Oyakhilome wields. There are just few men that can compare.

What does he need to go close to Netanyahu for... him wan chop him flesh? Fact remains that he was invited for this exclusive and historic gathering... Don't be jealous.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Germandude: 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
Demmzy15:
In Islam, we don't consider Jesus an imposter. He was the Messiah!

We dare not abuse Jesus or his mother, but they do, so why are they closer to us? undecided
never knew this abt Islam.peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 24, 2018
donnie:

The amazing thing with God is, they don't have to be in right standing with Him to fulfil his purpose.

Those who crucified our Lord weren't in right standing with God but actually fulfilled divine purpose.

And if you ask me, I believe Trump and Netanyahu are actually being used in working out the righteousness/the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Dynamique: 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
Freemason brotherhood. Free The Connect.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2018
Ganiyat72:
We Yoruba Muslims are greatly pained by this news and hereby appeal to DSS to quickly apprehend Chris Oyakilome and lock him up.........arrant nonsense.

Haha...

That their craze know where e dey reach. DSS ko... Fulani ni.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by InansBobo(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2018
Diso60090:

Which embassy?

Nigerian get
Ask google
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by wittyt98(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2018
post=67844566:
God is good
grin

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Bodempp(m): 12:37am On May 25, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Diso60090(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2018
InansBobo:
Ask google

Google na your mate wey you dey say make i ask am
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by lastdon5: 2:10am On May 25, 2018
wow so happy that Bible's prophecy is being fulfilled... this will definitely lead to the signing of the peace treaty,then you know that the end is near, immediately after, persecution against Christians will start all over the world.christians hold on to your faith.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Nobody: 2:16am On May 25, 2018
Germandude:
Wonder why christians are obsessed with Israel.we don't practice one religion. To me,they are closer to Islam than my beloved Christian religion

There is a particular scripture that enjoin Christians to pray for Israel. That's God for you. So don't just be mindful of them, pray for them too. smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by newslifeop: 2:29am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Busch: 7:09am On May 25, 2018
Germandude:
Wonder why christians are obsessed with Israel.we don't practice one religion. To me,they are closer to Islam than my beloved Christian religion

Because they are the only nation that took a bold and strong step against Islamist. they're the only one who fought against the Islamic nations at once and came out victorious. if you don't like them for that.. I mean what else can you like them for.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by InansBobo(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
Diso60090:

Google na your mate wey you dey say make i ask am
you say??
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2018
angelbulksms:

There is a particular scripture that enjoins Christians to pray for Israel. That's God for you. So don't just be mindful of them, pray for them too. smiley

Psalms 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."

As a matter of fact, the Hebrew word "sha'al", which was loosely translated as "pray" in the above scripture means "to inquire"; by implication, "to request"; by extension, "to demand".

So the above passage of scripture is a call to get involved, to express interest, to develop a relationship with the land and the people, so we can know how they are really doing in order to bring about peace.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
lastdon5:
wow so happy that Bible's prophecy is being fulfilled... this will definitely lead to the signing of the peace treaty,then you know that the end is near, immediately after, persecution against Christians will start all over the world.christians hold on to your faith.

TRUE.

The rapture could happen anytime around the signing of the peace treaty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
fatiaforreal:
Fool!!
Hatred and bigotry are blinding you from truth and justice?

Do you know truth? What is truth?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
InansBobo:
Let Nigeria move their embassy there

Abi
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Aaronsrod: 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
angelbulksms:

There is a particular scripture that enjoins Christians to pray for Israel. That's God for you. So don't just be mindful of them, pray for them too. smiley

God Bless Israel!

They are our true masters in the flesh. They have come to carry us to freedom.

Shalom!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Aaronsrod: 4:12pm On May 25, 2018
donnie:

TRUE.

The rapture could happen anytime around the signing of the peace treaty.

It is well.

Billions and billions of sinners will be cast into eternal suffering! All my life I've waited to witness their fate!

Great is our God of Israel!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:

God Bless Israel!

They are our true masters in the flesh. They have come to carry us to freedom.

Shalom!

Masters bawo?

Israel, carry us to which Freedom?

You're going too far bro. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel by donnie(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2018
The Largest English Israeli Newspaper Talks About Pastor Chris' Visit
https://www.nairaland.com/4524667/largest-english-israeli-newspaper-talks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.