Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (41643 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by 2mch(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2018
Why did she hide in the shadow to take picture. Ugly babe
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Misslynx(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:
Am a graduate from her school when she first came i help her with her admission process from there we get along it took me good 2 months to woo her ,Girl wey I done date before, I done fucck tire na davido carry for head am still in shocked my guy davido dey fall hand
So because you've had sex with her severally makes her less human? Suck up loser, you lost.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Misslynx(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Women are beauty of creation

Men are creation

Chioma is the mother of creation

Davido is procreation

Baby mamas loading on the street of desperation

Igbo girls are expensive like inflation

This kind of love is at the verge of commotion

Can't wait to read about its termination
For your mind now, you've formed a ryhme. It's high time nairaland includes a dislike button.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by durubennie(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
Make I go soak garri
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin grin Looks like she has gained some 'ukwu' since the news of Porsche assurance hit NL with her full pics....

....which was like a month ago? Kai....the rate of weight gain....odikwa too much. I guess love....and Porsche now = eat, eat and drive everywhere....

Bia....did I read once she is 23?? Hm...I am almost 40 and I look hellvua younger (and thinner) than her. She is also aging....FAST! Is it stress of fame or is Davido causing too much headache for her already? sad
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by wildfire2000(f): 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry
Men are creation
Davido is procreation

Igbo gurls are the most vulnerable, especially when money is involve.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by kennyprat1129: 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
Assurance.....

NewshelmNg:
Davido’s girlfriend,Chioma stepped out in style yesterday in a long patterned dress. If she attempted to conceal her curves,she failed woefully.

http://newshelm.ng/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-stuns-in-new-photo/

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by fabulous986: 2:34pm On May 24, 2018
Beautiful Chioma... grin grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly. [/color[color=#990000]Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Adasun(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
big7:

I love the use of words "if you were" with this you must be having serious friendship issues with your hommies... They can't trust you with their girls...man change... Change change change... For the best.do you know the extent of damage your babe ex has done to her pussy before you got her... And if she still thinks of the bloody bleeping she got from him... If that the case then your ex can always bleep your girl at any point in time when he wishes...i bleeped her once doesn't guarante you having the opportunity to Bleep her again... Noted
any of my friend dat becomes foolish because of pu.ssy should be ready to bear da blunt when i destroy dat desame puss.y he worship.

What he said is dat,desame puss.y davido worship now,he had dat desame pus.sy within 2 month in skul. What is wrong with dat?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by hillshark: 3:57pm On May 24, 2018
Ubanagum:
See hips, Davido de enjoy o.if you have ever tested an igbo girl and a yoruba girl you will truly find out that there is a big difference between egbe and egbe. Hit like if you understand what i mean
Bros no reason like that, we plenty wey don test the whole tribes, e depends on the person. I be delta ibo, my present babe na yoruba, And she fine pass chioma. Even get everything pass am.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by hillshark: 4:10pm On May 24, 2018
Misslynx:

So because you've had sex with her severally makes her less human? Suck up loser, you lost.

He didn't say she is less human. He only trivialized her to be like every other girl that have been fuckeddd , as against the backdrop of the hype Davido is giving to a mere third baby mama.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by piagetskinner(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Men are creation

Davido is procreation

Bros for a moment there I thought ud use the word transmission or even commission...

u fall my hand jare
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by laudate: 11:32pm On May 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
What a lucky girl.

Advise to slay queens.....It is not of he that willeth nor runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

Chioma enjoy your life.

Abeg, no carry bible verse enter dis matter, o! 'God that showeth mercy,' to a fornicator like Chioma and her boyfriend Davido? shocked Are you trying to imply that God can use the route of fornication to show mercy? Guy, the same bible you quoted told us that our body is the temple of God, and fornicators as well as idolaters will not enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Nwaohafia1: 2:16am On May 25, 2018
laudate:

Abeg, no carry bible verse enter dis matter, o! 'God that showeth mercy,' to a fornicator like Chioma and her boyfriend Davido? shocked Are you trying to imply that God can use the route of fornication to show mercy? Guy, the same bible you quoted told us that our body is the temple of God, and fornicators as well as idolaters will not enter heaven.

Some of God's disciples weren't born again before they were called. God shows mercy whenever he wants to use someone.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by big7: 10:02am On May 25, 2018
Adasun:
any of my friend dat becomes foolish because of pu.ssy should be ready to bear da blunt when i destroy dat desame puss.y he worship.

What he said is dat,desame puss.y davido worship now,he had dat desame pus.sy within 2 month in skul. What is wrong with dat?

Nothing wrong.. But he shouldn't have brought up such unnecessary topic where it isn't needed... Who actually cares
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Adasun(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2018
big7:

Nothing wrong.. But he shouldn't have brought up such unnecessary topic where it isn't needed... Who actually cares
as far as am concern what he said is not unnecessary.

Da topic is about chioma thesame babe he rammed her pus.sy in skul undecided
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by laudate: 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Some of God's disciples weren't born again before they were called. God shows mercy whenever he wants to use someone.

God shows them mercy to bring them into his kingdom or to give them a better understanding of Him. What is He showing Chioma in this case, that you are claiming God's mercy? She got the wealth, the car and endorsement using her pus*sy. undecided Stop trying to use scriptural means to justify sinful actions, biko.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chiomapriscilli:
Chioma chioma keep enjoying ursef while it last grin
If only you would be my Chioma,ur assurance would be double

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.