Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo (41629 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 9:12am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Women are beauty of creation

Men are creation

Chioma is the mother of creation

Davido is procreation

Baby mamas loading on the street of desperation

Igbo girls are expensive like inflation

This kind of love is at the verge of commotion

Can't wait to read about its termination
while i dont dispute your poetry,i am yet to see chioma driving the porche so someone must be lying here
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by pretty16(f): 9:12am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Men are creation

Davido is procreation

So what if the love doesn't terminate? That would be disappointing for you, wouldn't it?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by ennyjay72(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2018
Sparkies85:
Did she snatch ur father from mother?
I can see u lack home training
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Men are creation

Davido is procreation

For what now ..use ur brain n get money not like this.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Ubanagum: 9:16am On May 24, 2018
See hips, Davido de enjoy o.if you have ever tested an igbo girl and a yoruba girl you will truly find out that there is a big difference between egbe and egbe. Hit like if you understand what i mean
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by SIRTee15: 9:19am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:
Am a graduate from her school when she first came i help her with her admission process from there we get along it took me good 2 months to woo her ,Girl wey I done date before, I done fucck tire na davido carry for head am still in shocked my guy davido dey fall hand

But I read somewhere that davido is all over her because he met her a virgin....
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by kenzysmith: 9:20am On May 24, 2018
swiz123:
I can't help but notice that this girl can look beautiful this minute and ugly the next.
Having said that, let's run a quick poll.

Click like if you think she's truly beautiful; share if you think she's nearly below adverage
no go let like kill u ooooooo
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by nobone(f): 9:28am On May 24, 2018
And so what? any certificate to that? I just hope you marry a virgin wey another guy never ''Bleep tire''.
kenzysmith:
Am a graduate from her school when she first came i help her with her admission process from there we get along it took me good 2 months to woo her ,Girl wey I done date before, I done fucck tire na davido carry for head am still in shocked my guy davido dey fall hand

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Emyluv27(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2018
Beware of fraud... This guy and his cohorts are fraudstars duping people everywhere with MTN... Listen to them at your own risk.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by big7: 9:35am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:

And even if... You here wallowing away your life after graduation... Can you see her now even as an ex bleeper... Bro go and hustle.. Unah no be mate again levels Has changed... You should be ashamed to say this I swear... I fuxked her once but now I can't.. Why? Because you remained low while she progress...
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Adasun(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry
Men are creation
Davido is procreation
u too much bro. cheesy cheesy

i wish wiskid can see dis and sign u .
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Inanslove(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2018
.....Baby Mama series reloading
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Adasun(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2018
big7:

And even if... You here wallowing away your life after graduation... Can you see her now even as an ex bleeper... Bro go and hustle.. Unah no be mate again levels Has changed... You should be ashamed to say this I swear... I fuxked her once but now I can't.. Why? Because you remained low while she progress...
dat doesn't change da fact dat he has rammed dat pus.sy davido is getting mad about.

And who told he can't stil mess her?

Let me tell,if am in dat davido's crew,chioma would have been an easy ride.i would have tear her pussy and give her a baby.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Sirevangel(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2018
Please, am looking for the answer?

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by thunderbabs: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
All these wires in the air ehn... Dey can spoil pishure ehn
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by big7: 10:03am On May 24, 2018
Adasun:
dat doesn't change da fact dat he has rammed dat pus.sy davido is getting mad about.

And who told he can't stil mess her?

Let me tell,if am in dat davido's crew,chioma would have been an easy ride.i would have tear her pussy and give her a baby.

I love the use of words "if you were" with this you must be having serious friendship issues with your hommies... They can't trust you with their girls...man change... Change change change... For the best.do you know the extent of damage your babe ex has done to her pussy before you got her... And if she still thinks of the bloody bleeping she got from him... If that the case then your ex can always bleep your girl at any point in time when he wishes...i bleeped her once doesn't guarante you having the opportunity to Bleep her again... Noted
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by stano2(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2018
See as electric cables full everywhere
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Elcarim2018: 10:17am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:
Are you sure you are a Graduate. cos from this statement it looks like you are about to write your WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by madenigga(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2018
The waist is getting bigger
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by esthy86(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2018
queen stunner
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:

Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Ziggylady(f): 11:03am On May 24, 2018
I dont know why Yorubas are so bitter and angry with Chioma...blabbing that she is not fine e.t.c like they know what being fine is..Meanwhile this is a tribe with the ugliest set of females in Nigeria..smh!

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Idonije8(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:
which school?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by lloyds(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
What a lucky girl.

Advise to slay queens.....It is not of he that willeth nor runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

Chioma enjoy your life.

Her relationship with David has noting to do with Bible.
Who told u God is involved?
Something looks unnatural to me about the relationship.

Well, what's my own self.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Chiomapriscilli: 11:17am On May 24, 2018
Chioma chioma keep enjoying ursef while it last grin
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Tonytonex(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry
Men are creation
Davido is procreation
You Will Wait Long In Confussion Cos Thier Love Is In Transmission
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by realabraham: 11:28am On May 24, 2018
kenzysmith:

And so?!... If you don't see the worth of something valuable, someone else will. Everyone is valuable with the right person. Don't woo a girl you know you just want to have a fling with. It's your loss. She is the best thing you never had (in Beyoncé s voice)

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by doublefreez(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
this Davido has eyes o. she is beautiful and blessed
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Modarun(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

I dont know why Yorubas are so bitter and angry with Chioma...blabbing that she is not fine e.t.c like they know what being fine is..Meanwhile this is a tribe with the ugliest set of females in Nigeria..smh!

I used to think i was the onlyone who noticed the hatred my dear. I saw one who thinks Toke Makinwa is beautiful, but now diss Chioma for being ugly. thing is how many of their celeb women can even match chioma beauty? They are angry cos the Guy is iniove. Hahaha pained bunch. She is classy, beautiful, wasnt even flaunting the relationship sef, it was Davido that made everything public, shows she got not only class, but respect for herself. They just cant understand, why Davido is so into her than even the ones that birthed kids for him, didnt get this attention. Well angry mods here is why, to his baby mama, bleeping Davido was an Achievement, and ambition, they are desperados who know they are empty and cant keep him, so got preggie to hold onto him, but to Chioma, he is just another bloke. She isnt even considering having kids for him, she knows it might not last, that there is a life after Davido, you guys know what? Even if they break up tomorow, there is always a thousand and one Davidos for a girl like Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by cocoboss(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2018
just another hater!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
swiz123:
I can't help but notice that this girl can look beautiful this minute and ugly the next.
Having said that, let's run a quick poll.

Click like if you think she's truly beautiful; share if you think she's nearly below average
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo by Ziggylady(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Modarun:

I used to think i was the onlyone who noticed the hatred my dear. I saw one who thinks Toke Makinwa is beautiful, but now diss Chioma for being ugly. thing is how many of their celeb women can even match chioma beauty? They are angry cos the Guy is iniove. Hahaha pained bunch. She is classy, beautiful, wasnt even flaunting the relationship sef, it was Davido that made everything public, shows she got not only class, but respect for herself. They just cant understand, why Davido is so into her than even the ones that birthed kids for him, didnt get this attention. Well angry mods here is why, to his baby mama, bleeping Davido was an Achievement, and ambition, they are desperados who know they are empty and cant keep him, so got preggie to hold onto him, but to Chioma, he is just another bloke. She isnt even considering having kids for him, she knows it might not last, that there is a life after Davido, you guys know what? Even if they break up tomorow, there is always a thousand and one Davidos for a girl like Chioma.

They are naturally very envious and bitter lots,reason why i dislike many of them..Gossip,slander and 'Pull-him-down' attitude is what they live for..

According to these World renowned uglies..Chioma with her cute nose,face and mouth is ugly,Precious FFK wife is ugly e.t.c. undecided

As we speak,they are waiting impatiently for the relationship to crash..as if that will wipe the tribal marks off their ugly faces or arrange their cone-heads to be asymetrical..The hatred from these lots on Chioma is really scary and irriitating to be honest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.