Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (39649 Views)

Femi Hamzat Ignores Ambode In His Thank You Message For Dad's Burial / Lagos APC Primary: Journalists Barred From Covering Ambode In Epe / Ambode In Closed-Door Meeting With Aides, Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Paperwhite(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2018
Ambode is doing fine-PDP please back off.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Newpride(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
They’ve failed already before the election date ..., shocked

Ask Jimmy Agbaje, he knows better that Lagos is no going area for pdp....

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Roger3D(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
[s]Joe Igbokwe is more qualified for the post and has more experience than the rest grin

His surname alone will guarantee at least 7 million Igbo votes [/s]grin
Joe Igbokwe is a good man but we support him for Anambra governor. Lagos is not a no man's land

15 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Dajugba: 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
Ha... It will take time before Pdp can win governorship election in Lagos. It is like saying Igbo will become a president in Nigeria is possible, but the but is not for me to say.

Meanwhile, if you need loans without collateral, follow this link to make order: https://www.hkitnob.com/benefits-you-will-gain-from-loans-without-collateral/

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Simbrixton(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Joe Igbokwe is more qualified for the post and has more experience than the rest grin

His surname alone will guarantee at least 7 million Igbo votes grin

Condom would have stopped this rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Maket: 1:15pm On May 24, 2018
In Lagos State? PDP needs to search the bottom of the sea. They should go and examine their thinking faculty. They should Channel the resources to Ekiti state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by BankeSmalls(f): 1:16pm On May 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Joe Igbokwe is a good man but we support him for Anambra governor. Lagos is not a no man's land

If em know where him baff, he should go there and collect his clothes.
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2018
Roger3D:
No he is an afonja now,he must become the governor of Lagos,APC contested Anambra election even knowing they wouldn't win a local govt,atleast PDP would win some Local Govts in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by buchai: 1:16pm On May 24, 2018
Joe Igbokwe is more qualified for the post and has more experience than the rest grin

His surname alone will guarantee at least 7 million Igbo votes ;

Joe igbokwe his people in Lagos they will not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by fineyemi(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Fool! Igbo can never rule lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Omeokachie: 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
Focus on getting more people into the HOA.

Ensure you pull all the votes you can for the presidential election. That should be the focus.
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 24, 2018
Kai everybody loathes jimi agbaje

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Dead on Arrival...I am voting for Ambode 100 percent but we must still vote Buhari out
Good for you but stick to ur local politics. Hope you get my gist Buddy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by ProPlay: 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
Goodluck grin

*pun intended* grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Okoyeeboz: 1:21pm On May 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No he is an afonja now,he must become the governor of Lagos,APC contested Anambra election even knowing they wouldn't win a local govt,atleast PDP would win some Local Govts in Lagos

I love the way you wawa miscreants are setting PDP up for defeat. This is the same thing you did to PPA. APGA managed to escape with one state in its kitty.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Good for you but stick to ur local politics. Hope you get my gist Buddy.

I remain pro Trump ..i am more active on right wing Amrican pages than I am here .. Pro Trump forever
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by GavelSlam: 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
The PDP headquarters in Lagos should be converted to a beer parlour.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by tbliss22(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
Even PDP big wigs in lagos knows that nothing van stop Ambode but as we all know, money must be allocated for campaign. I expect the campaign chairman to spend less because it's simply a race they can never win.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Simbrixton(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
God help me find a politician that will sponsor me we need to kill this people this online troll stuff has to end we must respect other people territory insha allahu you have made me a leader in this generation my goal to keep my people safe give me the power to make it happen
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by otunbadan(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
treasure2:
2019: PDP shops for governorship candidate in Lagos

Wale Elegbede

…considers Agbaje, Doherty, Koshoedo, Dosunmu

Leading opposition party in Lagos State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is currently shopping for a governorship candidate ahead of the 2019 elections in the state.

Lagos is the only state which the PDP had not governed in the South-West since the Fourth Republic began in 1999.

New Telegraph exclusively learnt that the party had set up a search party being led by the state chairman, Hon. Moshood Salvador, some notable members of the chapter’s Elders’ Council, zonal ex-Officio, among others, to produce a credible, widely acceptable and popular party man to fly its flag in the next gubernatorial poll.

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, is expected to seek a second term on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

A source, however, who preferred to be anonymity, said the party was in a dire need of a candidate that would first be accepted by vested interest in the party and be presentable to Lagosians as an alternative to Ambode.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/05/2019-pdp-shops-for-governorship-candidate-in-lagos/

E go hard ooooo
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Lucasbalo(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I remain pro Trump ..i am more active on right wing Amrican pages than I am here .. Pro Trump forever
My invitation is still open to you and i will host you as long as you wanna stay and i bet you your ignorance about America will disappear. It's ok to be spouting junk about a place you have never been to but when you live here and see the reality of things on the ground, your perspective will change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
APC formerly ACN formerly AD has always ruled in Lagos since the days of OBJ ..PDP should just packup and relocate to anambra

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Omooniya1: 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
PDP PACK WELL!! AMODEEEEEEE RENT NEVER EXPIRED TILL 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by fiftynaira(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

He is APC... wondering how he will do the magic
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by klimkid: 1:28pm On May 24, 2018
Dead on Arrival....they should present Nnamdi Sambo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
I am the rice candiday for FDF

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Sirpaul(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
Never expect to find happiness in the same place you lost it.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
P

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by BlackHatNaija: 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
A lost election for PDP already. No PDP candidate can win Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
Lagos and the some of the southwest states practice "tradittional politics"

That is "our own na our own,nah we get am.
Tiwan tiwan. APC.

Not minding the politicking involved
Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by nairavsdollars(f): 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
All of them combined cant face Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names by chuckdee4(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

shocked

He's being practical though, Lagos will be hard to win given what Ambode and previous APC governors have done in the state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.