Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) (42677 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2018
Another shitty movie loading
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2018
She looks more beautiful after having her babies.
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2018
myettiallah:
I could bury my head inbetween those laps and gove har a Mouth Action tongue

Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2018
fuckerstard:

Like father like son, which career you get? No wonder your dad thinks we're lazy youth..

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by esthy86(f): 3:23pm On May 24, 2018
yomalex:
ok
noted
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2018
Loosing friends and acquaintances due to bad breath is a big deal.
Loosing your self esteem because of mouth odour can be frustrating.
Not being able to smile because of stained teeth is a disaster.
Having cavities and decayed teeth can be annoying.
Brushing and having blood come out of your gums can be very painful.
Drinking cold water and suffering from cold sensitivity is a big problem.
Constant toothache and not being able to eat what you like is called suffering.
Loosing your dream girl to a bad breath is big deal.
Loosing your Mr Right to stained teeth is a big deal

Personally I used to have bad breath and I started loosing friends and boyfriends too.
I came across an amazing solution and it has helped me and a whole lot of people.
I now smile and talk to people confidently. I'm proud of myself.
Don't be shy! We now have a solution for all teeth issues and it works like ���

Whatsapp 08133417523 for further enquiries and order
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by PedroEastman: 3:24pm On May 24, 2018
ashawo
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by DonX001: 3:28pm On May 24, 2018
ProPlay:
E fit her.

Before 2 o'clock, she go don sell market finish
Lol, she fit sell everything at once sef to one Bros wey go tell am to come deliver the goods at home....home delivery tinz grin
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2018
she just looks like an ordinary street girl in the first pic..one that would be hardly noticed...

I see y girls go all the way to get lustful attention by wearing tight clothes to reveal the contours of their body..and make up too..

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by owomida1: 3:31pm On May 24, 2018
she nor fine sef. na red lipstick dey epp her
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:34pm On May 24, 2018
Aje a wa o! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by ireonGee(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari was spotted hawking on the streets of Lagos, on set a new movie.

The mother of two shared the photos on her Instagram page and talked about having a hustler's mentality.

She wrote;

"...u can have all the degrees in the world, but if u don’t have a hustler’s mentality, ambition and common sense, u’ll be lost!"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/nadia-buari-spotted-hawking-on-the-streets-of-lagos-photos.html

Let'say na. true-true she dey hawk sef,with all those beauty,she no go last 3hrs for street wey Dem go don buy her market,buy her join comot for street
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
My love for fair girls though. I know alot of nairalanders that'll waste their 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th generation on the bathroom floor because of the last picture. grin
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by daveP(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2018
Can't she hawk at Ipaja, Agege or Mushin? why this place grin
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:
Looking for cheap way to make us remember she still relevant after jimmy finnish her career
atleast we know her,who sabi u?
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I no fit fvck this babe.. skin and bones too round and fresh for my liking.
iberiberism spotted
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2018
aking123:
Nadia you too fine... if 2 say na 4 naija dem born u eh, u for don black finish due to Bubu's economic transmission grin
lazy youth spotted
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by fabulous986: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
Thats cool...
Whats she selling?
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
fuckerstard:

Like father like son, which career you get? No wonder your dad thinks we're lazy youth..

grin

Savage
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:
Looking for cheap way to make us remember she still relevant after jimmy finnish her career

Boy you watched that finishing right?
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
sarcasm eating you deep.
SolutionMee:
cry

She should instead be doing that in real life instead of deceiving herself on TV.

That's her ministry. The beauty and wonderful accent that God gave her are to be used in hawking/marketing and not in acting.

I hate it when people limit their potentials. She would have been more famous than this in the world but because she restricted herself to Ghollywood, she isn't that popular.

Thank God that her career is finally over in acting. At least, she will have a rethink by now.
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari was spotted hawking on the streets of Lagos, on set a new movie.

The mother of two shared the photos on her Instagram page and talked about having a hustler's mentality.

She wrote;

"...u can have all the degrees in the world, but if u don’t have a hustler’s mentality, ambition and common sense, u’ll be lost!"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/nadia-buari-spotted-hawking-on-the-streets-of-lagos-photos.html

Our Film Producer in Africa lack creativity. How can you use such a plumpy skinned girl to do hawking on the street with all her chubby faced.

She look too LUXURIOUS to be viewed as a hawker.

Hawker on the street look haggard, sweating, stressed up not a RICH LOOKING LADY like Nadia.

They had better look for a more poorly looking actress to perform that hawking role.

IT WAS A ROLE MISMATCH
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
My love for fair girls though. I know alot of nairalanders that'll waste their 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th generation on the bathroom floor because of the last picture. grin

Hahahaha

Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by caahies: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
PMBfirstson:

Someone already finished you.so no comment
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by fluffylarose: 6:00pm On May 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2018
Fine girl what is the name of this movie u are acting now?
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by sunylatsega(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2018
For news on music <a href="http://www.facebook.com//triumesoundent"><buttom>click here<button>
Re: Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) by tunize(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2018
Patrick33:
bros she complain give you say jim iyke finish her career?? Una go just use una fustration dey follow people..internet warriors. grin
Hahahahahahahahahhaha kai una too get mouth for this place u need cold star.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.