Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari Is Not Only The Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Only The Problem (606 Views)

"The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by CowHard: 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
Sounds weird right? Just wait before jumping to such erroneous conclusion.
It's a common knowledge that when the head is rotten, the entire body becomes affected but politically, the statement may not hold water.

There's no gainsaying that president Buhari is responsible for the prevailing hardship bedeviling the nation. This has led to the vigorous campaign especially from the PDP controlled states.
The PDP stalwarts are calling for the ouster of Buhari for being responsible for the hardship in the nation. But one funny thing is that as they are calling for the removal of Buhari, you dare not call for the removal of their own state governors.

For instance in my hometown Enugu Ezike, Enugu state, things are so bad that ships can comfortably dock on our roads when it rains. We are like the biblical Jabez. No road, no light, no water, no bank; in fact you have to do some permutations before sending money to your loved ones home (actual amount to be sent, likely transport fare of the receiver) Yet our PDP enthusiasts here will readily give you a WWE smack down if you criticize their political lord and personal saviors.

Look at Ebonyi state. Abakiliki holds the unenviable and ignominious record of being the number one exporter of house maids and Okada riders nationwide. Oh cut me some slack! The governor built and beautified flyovers and so what?? Has he 'beautified' the Abakiliki people that are roaming the entire Upper Iweka Onitsha and living gangster lives like they are in the street of New York? Go to Lagos state, they are there in their numbers selling memory cards, Gala and Lacasera on the scorching sun inside traffic. Who builds flyovers in the face of monumental dearth of human development?
Fashola was magnanimous enough to have dumped Igbo destitute in Onitsha. I would have personally dumped them at Ore or Agbor and ask the owners to come and "bend down select"

Go to Ariaria international market Aba, you will think you're in the middle of the Atlantic ocean whenever it rains. You will be doing yourself a disservice if you polish your shoes while entering Onitsha main market as it's a rainy season. Is it Imo state?.... I no go talk much before the governor decides to mould me in retaliation.
Yes we know Buhari is not only bad bat satanic and must be chased out of Aso rock, but what of our PDP governors, senators, reps, ministers etc? Apart from senators Chukwuka Utazi, Ike Ekweremadu and Enyinnaya Abaribe, the rest of our senators are either sleeping or on perpetual leave. Even if you do not have anything to contribute, wear Gucci clothes to the house and watch us discuss you like Dino Melaye.

Bail out funds were given to the governors likewise the Paris refunds shared, ECA(excess crude account) also shared. Monthly allocation and IGR are ever flowing like the breast milk of a lactating mother, security votes (money) is also flowing from Abuja. You can't eat all this and expect your stomach shape to be the same. No wonder their stomachs look like they contain fibroids or passed the gestation periods. Our Igbo politicians should curb our youths mindless migration to Lagos. Except the civil servants, businessmen(I don't mean petty traders in Makoko, Ojuelegba and Ajegunle)and the middle class no Igbo man should be in Lagos when he has to resort to permutations before taking his family home for holidays

Majority of our Lagos based brothers hardly grace ceremonies back home because of transport fare hence they visit only but once in a decade with their families.
So as you're oiling your PVC and getting set to send Buhari to his deserted Daura village, get ready to send your state governors, senators and other elected office holders back to their own respective villages.

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by Crocky23: 1:28pm On May 24, 2018
Yusuf Buhari is the problem not Muhammadu Buhari.
What kind of warped thinking is that?

Nigeria was not a failed state when Buhari took over in 2015 or was it? Buhari is a world renowned failure, anything he touches fails. No surprise he never ventured into meaningful business, he would have lost all those loot he stashed in London banks.
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by BankeSmalls(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
Another mindless Igbo bashing thread from a deranged hater who will continue to feel inferior.

Who's your father in Enugu Ezike?
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by Alphasoar(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2018
Please someone should help us and summarize... embarassed
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by BankeSmalls(f): 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
Alphasoar:
Please someone should help us and summarize... embarassed

The summary is that he is still looking for his father from the description his mother gave to him. Her mother told him that he was born in near a river.
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by CowHard: 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Another mindless Igbo bashing thread from a deranged hater who will continue to feel inferior.

Who's your father in Enugu Ezike?

I'm sure you didn't read the thread to the end.
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by BankeSmalls(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2018
CowHard:

I'm sure you didn't read the thread to the end.

Answer the question first.
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by Alphasoar(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The summary is that he is still looking for his father from the description his mother gave to him. Her mother told him that he was born in near a river.
Okay that means the President is now the CBN governor and his deputy is the Governor of Ibadan state. That is good for Nigerian religion unlike politics... undecided
Re: Buhari Is Not Only The Problem by CowHard: 1:56pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Answer the question first.

I no get your strength.... check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Our Response To Claims By Police / Orlu Senatorial Zone NEW DAWN 2019 / Audacity Of The Fulanis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.