Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home (1744 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by z11111: 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please help me pray and advise me as well on this matter. I dont want my name to be revealed too. My fiance is a divorcee. He and his ex wife have two children. They have been divorced since 2013. Our marriage has been fixed for end of July. Last week,my fiance's ex wife came to his place and spent the night in his place. According to him,she came to Lagos from Aba where she stays. She came to do some shopping in Lagos as she is a Trader. She ended up spending the night in his place cos she has no other person in Lagos.

I was not happy about this and I told my fiance. He was defending ....

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiance-allows-his-ex-wife-to-spend-the-night-in-his-home/
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by robinso01(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2018
don't just jump into conclusion that they having something with each other again, just try to find out the real reason she came and slept over at ur fiancee's house before doing anything silly.
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2018
La click la bend..carry your cut and sow story go one corner jare.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by z11111: 7:38am On May 26, 2018
hmm
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by z11111: 10:24pm On May 28, 2018
One day, you will bend. Seriously ,you just be careful d way you use words.

veeshock:
La click la bend..carry your cut and sow story go one corner jare.
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by z11111: 10:57am On May 29, 2018
hmm
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by Jochabed(f): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
You are not his wife,Heaven recognizes his ex as his Real Wife.
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by z11111: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home by z11111: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining Permanent Residency In Chile / Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House / Letter To Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.